Senior Authorised Person - Quanta Consultancy Services
This job expired on 05-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
CHP Service Engineer 7 days ago
Belfast, Northern Ireland, Armagh
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a CHP Service Engineer for a market leading Biogas company. You will be part of a team providing 24/7 cover for a growing portfolio of Anaerobic Di...
SAP - ENW Authorisation 14 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
SAP - UG/OH - ENW Electricity North West Working for contractors not the DNO We are currently recruiting for Senior Authorised Person's (SAP) with ENW (Electricity North West) authorisation's pro...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 10 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Senior Energy/Carbon Analyst 5 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Senior Carbon Analyst Industry Sector: Energy/Engineering Job Type: Permanent Salary: DOE Location: Lancashire Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference:...
|Salary Details:||Competitive rates|
|Company:||Quanta Consultancy Services|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
With the various clients looking for SAPs to join their new project, locations will in the UK and Europe.
The Senior Authority Person will be expected to:
• Fulfil the role as a Safety Controller/Coordinator under our client’s Safety Rules. Taking responsibility in ensuring Safety From The System is achieved, prior to all work commencing.
• Arrange necessary Safety Permits for work on the 132/33kV plant & apparatus, working alongside other Senior Authorised Persons (SAP’s) and cross boundary procedures with the Wind Turbine Safety Rules.
• Assess each job on a task by task basis. Identifying all necessary precautions. Supervise Contractors and ensure use of correct PPE, equipment and working practices.
• Prepare/review Method Statements and Risk Assessments for work on site.
• Manage and Coordinate the necessary documentation control procedures associated with our client’s Safety Rules. Ensuring known status at all times.
• Be flexible enough to undertake small packages of work, when within individuals skill set.
• Witness and sign off installation and commissioning activities to an agreed Quality Inspection Plan.
• Report all near-misses and incidents via the company reporting system.
• Participate in 24/7 callout rota during transitional phase of commissioning.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Senior Authorised Person (SAP) status within a Utility or Regional Electricity Company to 132kV.
• Time served apprenticeship with a minimum of HNC qualification (or equivalent) in electrical engineering discipline.
• Significant experience working in a similar capacity.
• Familiarity with Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2007.
• Fluent written and verbal English.
• Working at Height & Rescue Training – Wind Turbines
• Offshore First Aid Course
• IOSH qualified
• Senior Authorised Person (SAP) status within a Utility or Regional Electricity Company to 400kV