Senior Authorised Person - Quanta Consultancy Services
This job expired on 05-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Authorised Person (NIE) Yesterday
Scotland, UK, Ireland
Key skills: Senior Authorised Person Contract UK, Scotland, England, Northern Ireland Electricity, High Voltage Engineer Belfast Description: Our Client is one of the largest in the UK Ener...
SAP - ENW Authorisation 11 days ago
My client are looking for Senior Authorised Person's (SAP) with ENW authorisation providing High Voltage Substation services across ENW area. The company will supply the plant which will then be i...
Senior BMS Controls Engineer : Energy Performance Contracting Salary: up to £45,000 + car allowance and other benefits Job Type: Permanent Location: Home based with national Travel Consultant: Tim ...
Senior CAD Technician 24 days ago
Job Title: Senior CAD Technician Job Type: Full time, permanent Salary: Flexible on experience Location: London Consultant: Tom Wood Reference: CAD90A The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Comp...
|Salary Details:||Competitive rates|
|Company:||Quanta Consultancy Services|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
With the various clients looking for SAPs to join their new project, locations will in the UK and Europe.
The Senior Authority Person will be expected to:
• Fulfil the role as a Safety Controller/Coordinator under our client’s Safety Rules. Taking responsibility in ensuring Safety From The System is achieved, prior to all work commencing.
• Arrange necessary Safety Permits for work on the 132/33kV plant & apparatus, working alongside other Senior Authorised Persons (SAP’s) and cross boundary procedures with the Wind Turbine Safety Rules.
• Assess each job on a task by task basis. Identifying all necessary precautions. Supervise Contractors and ensure use of correct PPE, equipment and working practices.
• Prepare/review Method Statements and Risk Assessments for work on site.
• Manage and Coordinate the necessary documentation control procedures associated with our client’s Safety Rules. Ensuring known status at all times.
• Be flexible enough to undertake small packages of work, when within individuals skill set.
• Witness and sign off installation and commissioning activities to an agreed Quality Inspection Plan.
• Report all near-misses and incidents via the company reporting system.
• Participate in 24/7 callout rota during transitional phase of commissioning.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Senior Authorised Person (SAP) status within a Utility or Regional Electricity Company to 132kV.
• Time served apprenticeship with a minimum of HNC qualification (or equivalent) in electrical engineering discipline.
• Significant experience working in a similar capacity.
• Familiarity with Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2007.
• Fluent written and verbal English.
• Working at Height & Rescue Training – Wind Turbines
• Offshore First Aid Course
• IOSH qualified
• Senior Authorised Person (SAP) status within a Utility or Regional Electricity Company to 400kV