Senior Authorised Person - Quanta Consultancy Services
This job expired on 05-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Technical Author - 12 Mth Contract - Engineering 24 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
NEW CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS - NEAR BRISTOL - CLOSE TO M5 - TECHNICAL AUTHOR I am seeking a Technical Author for a leading Engineering company on a contract basis for at least 12 months. My client is r...
Senior Asset Manager 18 days ago
Senior Asset Manager Required !! Highly reputable renewable energy company require a Senior Asset Manager for their London office.Applicants must have experience in the back end asset management of...
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Energy Controls Specialist (Senior Energy Engineer) Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :90,000 (depending on experience) Location: Berlin area - Germany Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: SEEG89 Our Client...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 16 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Senior Solar Planner 4 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Senior Solar Planner, UK, £35K-£45K, DOE The client I am working with is one of the most rapidly growing and ambitious renewable energy and telecoms planning & environmental consult...
|Salary Details:||Competitive rates|
|Company:||Quanta Consultancy Services|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
With the various clients looking for SAPs to join their new project, locations will in the UK and Europe.
The Senior Authority Person will be expected to:
• Fulfil the role as a Safety Controller/Coordinator under our client’s Safety Rules. Taking responsibility in ensuring Safety From The System is achieved, prior to all work commencing.
• Arrange necessary Safety Permits for work on the 132/33kV plant & apparatus, working alongside other Senior Authorised Persons (SAP’s) and cross boundary procedures with the Wind Turbine Safety Rules.
• Assess each job on a task by task basis. Identifying all necessary precautions. Supervise Contractors and ensure use of correct PPE, equipment and working practices.
• Prepare/review Method Statements and Risk Assessments for work on site.
• Manage and Coordinate the necessary documentation control procedures associated with our client’s Safety Rules. Ensuring known status at all times.
• Be flexible enough to undertake small packages of work, when within individuals skill set.
• Witness and sign off installation and commissioning activities to an agreed Quality Inspection Plan.
• Report all near-misses and incidents via the company reporting system.
• Participate in 24/7 callout rota during transitional phase of commissioning.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Senior Authorised Person (SAP) status within a Utility or Regional Electricity Company to 132kV.
• Time served apprenticeship with a minimum of HNC qualification (or equivalent) in electrical engineering discipline.
• Significant experience working in a similar capacity.
• Familiarity with Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2007.
• Fluent written and verbal English.
• Working at Height & Rescue Training – Wind Turbines
• Offshore First Aid Course
• IOSH qualified
• Senior Authorised Person (SAP) status within a Utility or Regional Electricity Company to 400kV