Senior Construction Manager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 06-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Renewable Energy Sales Consultant 25 days ago
Yorkshire, Aberdeenshire, Glasgow
HOTHOUSE ENERGY are a truly unique Renewable Energy business that saw 200% growth last year. We are currently recruiting for Sales people/surveyors to demonstrate and sell our R...
Gas Compliance Project Manager 25 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Gas Compliance Project Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £26,000-32,000 Location: Stroud Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: PM10 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is wo...
Document Controller 25 days ago
My client, who is a leading operator in the renewable space is searching for a document controller to join their development team. Previous experience in the industry is not specific but a sound kn...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 16 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
|Salary Details:||£50000 - £65000 Per Annum plus package|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Electrical Energy Storage Jobs | Electricity T&D Jobs | Solar Power Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000
Location: Milton Keynes
Consultant: Toby Day
The Green Recruitment Company is representing an independent company specialising in works within the Renewable Energy Sector. Our client seeks to identify suitable projects for development, in particular embedded generation projects from 500kW upwards.
Our Client is looking for a Senior Construction Manager. The successful candidate will manage and deliver a large portfolio of construction projects from design handover to construction completion, including all associated commissioning works.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Review project on design handover and ensure project is ready for construction.
- Ensure project delivery programme is prepared and maintained for each project, ensuring a logical and efficient approach is established, meeting the accepted timescales.
- Determine labour & resource requirements and allocate projects to the project delivery team.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with legislation, clients’ specifications and industry best practice.
- Provide technical support and guidance to the project delivery team as required.
- Assist commercial manager and business development managers to prepare project specific contracts.
- Assist in the establishment of approved supply chain partners (labour and materials) to ensure cost effective solutions are available to optimise profitability on projects.
- Establish monthly works in progress figures as required.
- Ensure projects are invoiced as required under agreed milestone payment terms during the construction phase, through to completion.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience from working within the Power Engineering sector, preferably ex DNO experience.
- Preferably degree level education, but a minimum of HND in electrical engineering.
- Experience of working on civil construction projects an advantage.
- Experience of working on a CDM construction site, in a senior position.
- IOSH - Managing Safely qualification.
- Be able to interpret electrical and civil engineering drawings
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of construction processes
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation and compliance
- Have a working knowledge of contract law
- Electricity Supply Industry (DNO) experience would be an advantage
The Green Recruitment Company is an employment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an employment agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: