2 months ago
A great new opportunity for an experienced Occupational Psychologist with a leading leadership development and talent consultancy based in London. A global organisation, offering an 60,000 salary and superb career opportunities in its fast growing leadership and assessment practice. Operating from their offices in London - there is great scope and opportunity for a credible leadership Consultant to work with major global clients.
Senior Consultant - 60,000 - London based - excellent benefits - Leadership Consulting
My client is enjoying year on year growth and are looking to appoint an experienced senior consultant to focus on delivering on a range of custom made solutions across; assessment, leadership development, organisational transformation and integrated talent management complex, high level projects.
Ideally you will have:
- a Batchelors degree in Occupational Psychology or business
- experience of working in a professional services/talent management consulting organisation
- a proven track record of delivering talent management, assessment, leadership or executive level coaching solutions into major corporate clients, managing feedback and client relationships
- comfortable managing client relationships at Board and executive level working on complex, high-level projects
- experience of creating and designing viable high value senior level talent management solutions.
To apply for this role contact John Corfield at Austin Benn's offices in London
Austin Benn is a professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of sales and marketing professionals across the UK.
Austin Benn Consultants operates as an Employment Agency & Employment Business.