Senior EIA Consultant, London - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 22-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Structural Appoval Engineer 28 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Senior/Principal Structural EngineerProgressive are currently recruiting for a Senior/Principal Structural Engineer to join one of our key clients' expanding teams on a permanent basis. Responsibi...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 26 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Electrical Engineer : Commercial Rooftop Solar 26 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Electrical Engineer : Commercial Rooftop Solar Job Type: Permanent Salary: Circa £50,000 Location: London Consultant: Will Sargeant Ref: EECR11 The Organisation: The Green Recruitm...
Chief Marine Engineer - London - £70,000 21 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
Purpose of the role:To carry out Failure Mode Effect Analysis of Dynamic Positioned vessels in accordance with IMCA guidelines. Carry out ship board FMEA proving trials and formulate detailed repor...
Senior Resources and Energy Engineer 20 days ago
This industry leading land and property company requires a Senior Resources and Energy Engineer to join their Resources and Energy team located in Central London. The main purpose of this ...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Consulting | Engineering | Environmental|
|Job Categories:||Carbon Capture and Storage CCS Jobs | Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Jobs | Energy Efficiency Jobs | Thermal Energy Storage Jobs|
EIA Consultant (Senior)
£35-45K plus benefits
A leading environmental engineering consultancy operating throughout the UK and internationally has a requirement for an EIA (Environmental Impact Assessment) Consultant to be based from their London office.
- Get involved from the outset with major EIA projects throughout the London and Greater London area
- Project Management, ensuring EIA projects are completed on time and to client requirements
- Liaise with external clients and internal colleagues to ensure a smooth process for each case
- Working as part of a well established team, you will be offered ongoing support in a fast paced working environment
- Producing excellent quality written reports
- Knowledge of the Energy, Aviation, Property or Regeneration sectors.
- Experience in a consultancy role specialising in EIA projects
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in An environmental, scientific or engineering discipline with some specialist study of EIA
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for sustainability of the built environment.
- Analytical and methodical approach to your work
To apply: contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH079 as subject.