Senior EIA Consultant, London - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 22-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Sustainability Consultant (BREEAM, CSH & SAP) 28 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Sustainability Consultant (BREEAM, CSH & SAP) London We are looking for a consultant with 2+ years' experience to join the sustainability advisory team in our clients London based offices. Our cl...
Connections Project Manager (Energy) 24 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company is excited to be working with an energy company offering consultancy within the industries of energy procurement, new connections and sustainable technolog...
Senior Development Geologist with Geomechanics 21 days ago
London, Aberdeen, Guildford
Salary band: £100k +
Senior Development Geologist with Geomechanics London or Aberdeen The Role:Development Geologist required to provide consulting services working on integrated subsurface projects!You must have a w...
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Job Title: Senior Construction Project Manager (EMEA) - Large Scale Solar PV Job Type: Permanent Salary: Circa £65,000 Location: London Consultant: Will Sargeant Ref: HCWS01 The Organisation: ...
CDM Coordinator 14 days ago
This industry-leading solar renewables developer requires a CDM Coordinator to join their HSE department located in their Central London offices. Your main responsibility will be to assist the clie...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Consulting | Engineering | Environmental|
|Job Categories:||Carbon Capture and Storage CCS Jobs | Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Jobs | Energy Efficiency Jobs | Thermal Energy Storage Jobs|
EIA Consultant (Senior)
£35-45K plus benefits
A leading environmental engineering consultancy operating throughout the UK and internationally has a requirement for an EIA (Environmental Impact Assessment) Consultant to be based from their London office.
- Get involved from the outset with major EIA projects throughout the London and Greater London area
- Project Management, ensuring EIA projects are completed on time and to client requirements
- Liaise with external clients and internal colleagues to ensure a smooth process for each case
- Working as part of a well established team, you will be offered ongoing support in a fast paced working environment
- Producing excellent quality written reports
- Knowledge of the Energy, Aviation, Property or Regeneration sectors.
- Experience in a consultancy role specialising in EIA projects
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in An environmental, scientific or engineering discipline with some specialist study of EIA
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for sustainability of the built environment.
- Analytical and methodical approach to your work
To apply: contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH079 as subject.