Senior EIA Consultant, London - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 22-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior EIA Consultant 10 days ago
Job Title: Senior EIA Consultant Job Type: Permanent, Full Time Salary: up to £30,000 DOE Location: Gloucestershire Consultant: Tom Wood Reference: EIA6YH The Organisation: The Green Recruitmen...
EIA Consultant 10 days ago
Job Title: EIA Consultant Job Type: Permanent, Full Time Salary: up to £22,000 DOE Location: Birmingham Consultant: Tom Wood Reference: EIA8RT The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is...
Senior Environmental Consultant 25 days ago
Job Title: Senior Environmental Consultant Job Type: Full time, permanent Salary: Up to £35,000 DOE with Benefits Location: Suffolk Consultant: Tom Wood Reference: SEC18H The Organisation: The Gr...
Senior Agricultural Consultant 10 days ago
Job Title: Senior Agricultural Consultant Job Type: Permanent Salary: c. £35-£38k Dependent on Experience Location: Midlands Consultant: Tom Wood Reference: ACNS6Q The Organisation: The Green...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Consulting | Engineering | Environmental|
|Job Categories:||Carbon Capture and Storage CCS Jobs | Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Jobs | Energy Efficiency Jobs | Thermal Energy Storage Jobs|
EIA Consultant (Senior)
£35-45K plus benefits
A leading environmental engineering consultancy operating throughout the UK and internationally has a requirement for an EIA (Environmental Impact Assessment) Consultant to be based from their London office.
- Get involved from the outset with major EIA projects throughout the London and Greater London area
- Project Management, ensuring EIA projects are completed on time and to client requirements
- Liaise with external clients and internal colleagues to ensure a smooth process for each case
- Working as part of a well established team, you will be offered ongoing support in a fast paced working environment
- Producing excellent quality written reports
- Knowledge of the Energy, Aviation, Property or Regeneration sectors.
- Experience in a consultancy role specialising in EIA projects
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in An environmental, scientific or engineering discipline with some specialist study of EIA
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for sustainability of the built environment.
- Analytical and methodical approach to your work
To apply: contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH079 as subject.