Senior EIA Consultant, London - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 22-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Acoustic Consultant: London 10 months ago
Senior Acoustic Consultant: LondonKP 790£30,000+ & Benefits Position:-Senior Acoustic Consultant: London Qualifications:- BSc/ MSc in Acoustics, Experience:-4+ years Acoustic consulting experience...
unior recruitment Consultant – London 20 days ago
Phaidon International, the Global Recruitment Company have a number of roles available for immediate and Summer start. Based in Central London we have offices in London, Singapore and New York with...
Senior Sustainability Consultant 22 days ago
Senior Sustainability Consultant Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to £35,000 (depending on experience) + car allowance Location: London Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: SSC678 Our client Our client is ...
Sustainability / BREEAM Consultant - Central London 10 months ago
Sustainability / BREEAM Consultant - Central London HA 2812 Due to expansion, this well respected multi-disciplinary consultancy has an urgent requirement for a Sustainability / BREEAM Consultant...
EIA Consultant (Senior)
£35-45K plus benefits
A leading environmental engineering consultancy operating throughout the UK and internationally has a requirement for an EIA (Environmental Impact Assessment) Consultant to be based from their London office.
- Get involved from the outset with major EIA projects throughout the London and Greater London area
- Project Management, ensuring EIA projects are completed on time and to client requirements
- Liaise with external clients and internal colleagues to ensure a smooth process for each case
- Working as part of a well established team, you will be offered ongoing support in a fast paced working environment
- Producing excellent quality written reports
- Knowledge of the Energy, Aviation, Property or Regeneration sectors.
- Experience in a consultancy role specialising in EIA projects
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in An environmental, scientific or engineering discipline with some specialist study of EIA
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for sustainability of the built environment.
- Analytical and methodical approach to your work
To apply: contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH079 as subject.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Consulting | Engineering | Environmental|
|Job Categories:||Carbon Capture and Storage CCS Jobs | Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Jobs | Energy Efficiency Jobs | Thermal Energy Storage Jobs|