Senior EIA Consultant, London - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 22-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Renewable Energy Sales Consultant 26 days ago
Yorkshire, Aberdeenshire, Glasgow
HOTHOUSE ENERGY are a truly unique Renewable Energy business that saw 200% growth last year. We are currently recruiting for Sales people/surveyors to demonstrate and sell our R...
Gas Compliance Project Manager 26 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Gas Compliance Project Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £26,000-32,000 Location: Stroud Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: PM10 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is wo...
Document Controller 26 days ago
My client, who is a leading operator in the renewable space is searching for a document controller to join their development team. Previous experience in the industry is not specific but a sound kn...
Renewables Consultant 18 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Renewables Consultant Job Type: Permanent Salary: £28-34,000 Location: London Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: MCSC01 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are representin...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 17 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Consulting | Engineering | Environmental|
|Job Categories:||Carbon Capture and Storage CCS Jobs | Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Jobs | Energy Efficiency Jobs | Thermal Energy Storage Jobs|
EIA Consultant (Senior)
£35-45K plus benefits
A leading environmental engineering consultancy operating throughout the UK and internationally has a requirement for an EIA (Environmental Impact Assessment) Consultant to be based from their London office.
- Get involved from the outset with major EIA projects throughout the London and Greater London area
- Project Management, ensuring EIA projects are completed on time and to client requirements
- Liaise with external clients and internal colleagues to ensure a smooth process for each case
- Working as part of a well established team, you will be offered ongoing support in a fast paced working environment
- Producing excellent quality written reports
- Knowledge of the Energy, Aviation, Property or Regeneration sectors.
- Experience in a consultancy role specialising in EIA projects
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in An environmental, scientific or engineering discipline with some specialist study of EIA
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for sustainability of the built environment.
- Analytical and methodical approach to your work
To apply: contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH079 as subject.