Senior EIA Consultant (Renewables) Oxford - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 22-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Customer service Advisor 24 days ago
North West, Manchester, Blackburn
Salary band: £15k - £20k
Hot House Energy are a unique renewable energy business that saw 200% growth in the last 18 months. We are currently seeking a full time Customer service advisor on a permanent basis. The Cu...
Renewable Energy Consultant (Associate level) 27 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Renewable Energy Consultant (Associate level) Job Type: Permanent Salary: £30,000 : 40,000 Location: South West England or Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Reference: REC:NG The Organ...
Senior Energy Engineer - Decentralised Energy 26 days ago
Job Summary: This vacancy is for a chartered engineer who will be involved directly with the technical delivery of district heating, renewable energy generation and CHP plants for a range of publi...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 18 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Consulting | Engineering | Environmental|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Environmental Jobs | Waste to Energy Jobs|
EIA Consultant (Senior) (Renewables)
£33-35,000 salary plus benefits
A leading environmental engineering consultancy operating throughout the UK and internationally has a requirement for an EIA (Environmental Impact Assessment) Consultant to be based from their London office.
- Get involved from the outset with major EIA projects throughout the London and Greater London area
- Project Management, ensuring EIA projects are completed on time and to client requirements
- Liaise with external clients and internal colleagues to ensure a smooth process for each case
- Working as part of a well established team, you will be offered ongoing support in a fast paced working environment
- Producing excellent quality written reports
- Knowledge of the Energy, Aviation, Property or Regeneration sectors.
- Experience in a consultancy role specialising in EIA projects
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in an environmental or planning discipline with some specialist study of EIA
- Any experience in the energy generation or renewables sector (e.g. nuclear, gas, biomass, geothermal, wind, AD) would be particularly useful
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for sustainability of the built environment.
- Analytical and methodical approach to your work
To apply: contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH080 as subject.