Senior EIA Consultant (Renewables) Oxford - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 22-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Buyer Yesterday
Scotland, Glasgow, Edinburgh
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Senior Buyer to provide an efficient and robust procurement service to a leading Engineering and Construction company. The successful candidate w...
Carbon and Compliance Consultant 15 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Carbon and Compliance Consultant Industry Sector: Energy/Carbon Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25,000 Location: Kent Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: ...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Consulting | Engineering | Environmental|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Environmental Jobs | Waste to Energy Jobs|
EIA Consultant (Senior) (Renewables)
£33-35,000 salary plus benefits
A leading environmental engineering consultancy operating throughout the UK and internationally has a requirement for an EIA (Environmental Impact Assessment) Consultant to be based from their London office.
- Get involved from the outset with major EIA projects throughout the London and Greater London area
- Project Management, ensuring EIA projects are completed on time and to client requirements
- Liaise with external clients and internal colleagues to ensure a smooth process for each case
- Working as part of a well established team, you will be offered ongoing support in a fast paced working environment
- Producing excellent quality written reports
- Knowledge of the Energy, Aviation, Property or Regeneration sectors.
- Experience in a consultancy role specialising in EIA projects
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in an environmental or planning discipline with some specialist study of EIA
- Any experience in the energy generation or renewables sector (e.g. nuclear, gas, biomass, geothermal, wind, AD) would be particularly useful
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for sustainability of the built environment.
- Analytical and methodical approach to your work
To apply: contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH080 as subject.