Senior EIA Consultant (Renewables) Oxford - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 22-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Renewables Construction Lawyer 24 days ago
This globally recognised renewable energy company, due to an exciting period of success and expansion, requires an experienced Construction Lawyer to join their team in their stunning offices locat...
Residential Sales Consultant - Solar PV 20 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
A Residential Sales Consultant in the Oxfordshire area is required by a very well-established supplier and installer of Solar PV systems of all scales (Domestic, Commercial & Utility).The compa...
Sales Consultant 17 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Sales Consultant South of the Thames £ Competitive + Benefits! A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our client who are a leading company specialising in water treatment products and services...
Service Engineer 17 days ago
West Midlands, West Midlands (County), Birmingham
SERVICE ENGINEER £38-45K negotiable Our client is one of the leading providers of renewable energy boilers and heat systems in the country. With a reputation for the highest professional sta...
Electrical Supervisor - Renewables 17 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Installation Supervisor, Electrical Supervisor or Lead Electrician required local to the Camberley / Farnborough area. The role will involve working within the renewable energy sector, overseeing a...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Environmental Jobs | Waste to Energy Jobs|
EIA Consultant (Senior) (Renewables)
£33-35,000 salary plus benefits
A leading environmental engineering consultancy operating throughout the UK and internationally has a requirement for an EIA (Environmental Impact Assessment) Consultant to be based from their London office.
- Get involved from the outset with major EIA projects throughout the London and Greater London area
- Project Management, ensuring EIA projects are completed on time and to client requirements
- Liaise with external clients and internal colleagues to ensure a smooth process for each case
- Working as part of a well established team, you will be offered ongoing support in a fast paced working environment
- Producing excellent quality written reports
- Knowledge of the Energy, Aviation, Property or Regeneration sectors.
- Experience in a consultancy role specialising in EIA projects
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in an environmental or planning discipline with some specialist study of EIA
- Any experience in the energy generation or renewables sector (g. nuclear, gas, biomass, geothermal, wind, AD) would be particularly useful
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for sustainability of the built environment.
- Analytical and methodical approach to your work
To apply: contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH080 as subject.