Senior EIA Consultant (Renewables) Oxford - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 22-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Renewables Electrical Engineer 22 days ago
Job Title: Senior Renewables Electrical Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: £40 : 50,000 Location: Central Belt, Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: SREE:NG The Organisation: The Green Rec...
Milton Keynes, Newport Pagnell
Senior Electrical Engineer, Electrical Design Engineer is required for an excellent opportunity just north of Milton Keynes. The company are involved in a variety of power engineering and renewable...
Renewables CAD Technician about 1 month ago
Job Title: Renewables CAD Technician Job Type: Permanent Salary: £30 : 35,000 Location: Somerset Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: RCT:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is working ...
Renewable Energy Graduate 19 days ago
Renewable Energy Graduate required for a role based in Nottinghamshire. The company are specialists in the renewable energy, Heat Pumps, Solar PV, Thermal, Biomass and Mirco-Wind Turbines covering ...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Consulting | Engineering | Environmental|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Environmental Jobs | Waste to Energy Jobs|
EIA Consultant (Senior) (Renewables)
£33-35,000 salary plus benefits
A leading environmental engineering consultancy operating throughout the UK and internationally has a requirement for an EIA (Environmental Impact Assessment) Consultant to be based from their London office.
- Get involved from the outset with major EIA projects throughout the London and Greater London area
- Project Management, ensuring EIA projects are completed on time and to client requirements
- Liaise with external clients and internal colleagues to ensure a smooth process for each case
- Working as part of a well established team, you will be offered ongoing support in a fast paced working environment
- Producing excellent quality written reports
- Knowledge of the Energy, Aviation, Property or Regeneration sectors.
- Experience in a consultancy role specialising in EIA projects
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in an environmental or planning discipline with some specialist study of EIA
- Any experience in the energy generation or renewables sector (g. nuclear, gas, biomass, geothermal, wind, AD) would be particularly useful
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for sustainability of the built environment.
- Analytical and methodical approach to your work
To apply: contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH080 as subject.