Senior Electrical Installer - Solar - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 13-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer 3 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are working with one of the world’s leading engineering and construction companies who are seeking a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their Energy from Wa...
Energy Analyst (Electricity and Gas) 23 days ago
Salary band: £15k - £20k
Job Title: Energy Analyst (Electricity and Gas) Job Type: Permanent Salary: Up to £20,000 DOE Location: Lancashire Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: EA The Organisation: The Green Recruitment com...
Renewables & Innovation Manager 4 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Retail Energy Supplier – West Midlands Immediate start will require car to travel Description A small growing innovative energy company is looking to recruit an experienced Innovation and R...
Sales Director (Solar), Singapore 3 days ago
Salary band: Any
Sales Director (Solar), Singapore - Singapore - (150-180K SGD + Bonus) My client is a leading Solar player consolidating its already established presence in South East Asia. This role for a Sales ...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£26000 - £28000 Per Annum|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Electrical Energy Storage Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £26,000 : £28,000
Consultant: Toby Day
Our client is an established RE installer working in rural, public sector and domestic RE installations. They design, supply and install Solar PV, Solar Thermal, Wind Turbines and Heat Pump systems
Our Client presently has a vacancy for an electrical Installer in Solar PV. They are looking for a positive and motivated individual with qualifications and experience in electrical installation and proven construction industry experience. The role will be to install, test, inspect and sign off solar PV installations.
- Install DC/AC components of solar electric (PV) systems.
- Test live and dead feeds
- Ensure all electrical work undertaken by the branch is safe and that it complies with current regulations.
- Ensure projects are installed in a timely and cost effective manner to a high standard.
- Be the primary point of contact for clients
- Provide technical input into electrical design
- Assist on commercial surveys, providing technical information to enable a sale
- Provide leadership to the install team to ensure a successful install.
- Ensure full Health and Safety compliance on your projects.
- Experience of electrical works in commercial sites and domestic properties.
- Experience of managing several projects at one time.
- Must have City and Guilds 2372 and 2391
- Knowledge of NICEIC or similar registration.
- Experience of installing solar electric systems
- Excellent IT skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office suite
- 17th edition qualification
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: