Senior Electrical Installer - Solar - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 13-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 28 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
PROJECT MANAGER - Uk Solar 24 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Type: PROJECT MANAGER UK Salary: 40.000-50.000 pounds Location: Exeter, Devon Consultant: Marta Corral The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is working a very important Spanish co...
Principal Electrical Design Engineer 20 days ago
This innovative and extremely successful leading solar renewables developer requires an experienced Electrical Design Engineer for an immediate start to join their team located in Central London. ...
Piping/Senior Piping Designer 13 days ago
Salary band: Any
Piping/Senior Piping DesignerDarlington£ Negotiable!A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Piping Designer to join our client who are a world-renowned supplier of liquefied gas storage and handli...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£26000 - £28000 Per Annum|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Electrical Energy Storage Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £26,000 : £28,000
Consultant: Toby Day
Our client is an established RE installer working in rural, public sector and domestic RE installations. They design, supply and install Solar PV, Solar Thermal, Wind Turbines and Heat Pump systems
Our Client presently has a vacancy for an electrical Installer in Solar PV. They are looking for a positive and motivated individual with qualifications and experience in electrical installation and proven construction industry experience. The role will be to install, test, inspect and sign off solar PV installations.
- Install DC/AC components of solar electric (PV) systems.
- Test live and dead feeds
- Ensure all electrical work undertaken by the branch is safe and that it complies with current regulations.
- Ensure projects are installed in a timely and cost effective manner to a high standard.
- Be the primary point of contact for clients
- Provide technical input into electrical design
- Assist on commercial surveys, providing technical information to enable a sale
- Provide leadership to the install team to ensure a successful install.
- Ensure full Health and Safety compliance on your projects.
- Experience of electrical works in commercial sites and domestic properties.
- Experience of managing several projects at one time.
- Must have City and Guilds 2372 and 2391
- Knowledge of NICEIC or similar registration.
- Experience of installing solar electric systems
- Excellent IT skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office suite
- 17th edition qualification
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: