Senior Electrical Installer - Solar - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 13-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Heat Pump Installer (Engineer) 2 months ago
Kingston Upon Thames, Guildford, Crawley
Salary band: £30k - £40k
A Heat Pump Installer is required by a well-established renewable energy contractor based in Surrey / London. The company have been running since the late 80's and currently specialise in renewable...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 27 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Electrical Engineer : Commercial Rooftop Solar 27 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Electrical Engineer : Commercial Rooftop Solar Job Type: Permanent Salary: Circa £50,000 Location: London Consultant: Will Sargeant Ref: EECR11 The Organisation: The Green Recruitm...
Senior Consultant 26 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Status: Permanent Salary: Negotiable based on experience Benefits: Bonus, Pension Scheme Posted: 08/08/2014 Closing Date: 22/08/2014 Job Description The role will primarily involve work...
Senior Bid Manager 26 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Senior Bid Manager Salary: up to £60,000 + company car, bonus and other benefits Job Type: Permanent Location: Oxford Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: SBM45 The Role Our client, a leading internationa...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£26000 - £28000 Per Annum|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Electrical Energy Storage Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £26,000 : £28,000
Consultant: Toby Day
Our client is an established RE installer working in rural, public sector and domestic RE installations. They design, supply and install Solar PV, Solar Thermal, Wind Turbines and Heat Pump systems
Our Client presently has a vacancy for an electrical Installer in Solar PV. They are looking for a positive and motivated individual with qualifications and experience in electrical installation and proven construction industry experience. The role will be to install, test, inspect and sign off solar PV installations.
- Install DC/AC components of solar electric (PV) systems.
- Test live and dead feeds
- Ensure all electrical work undertaken by the branch is safe and that it complies with current regulations.
- Ensure projects are installed in a timely and cost effective manner to a high standard.
- Be the primary point of contact for clients
- Provide technical input into electrical design
- Assist on commercial surveys, providing technical information to enable a sale
- Provide leadership to the install team to ensure a successful install.
- Ensure full Health and Safety compliance on your projects.
- Experience of electrical works in commercial sites and domestic properties.
- Experience of managing several projects at one time.
- Must have City and Guilds 2372 and 2391
- Knowledge of NICEIC or similar registration.
- Experience of installing solar electric systems
- Excellent IT skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office suite
- 17th edition qualification
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: