3 months ago
Senior Environmental Consultant
Location: London/Greater London
My client is a UK leading property and construction company recruiting for an experienced Environmental Consultant to join a busy and expanding environmental division based in London/Greater London.
You will be an experienced and dynamic consultant who is keen to play a central role in the development of our business. As a Senior Environmental Consultant, you will work closely with the Environmental Director to develop and deliver the strategy of the business.
- Leading the delivery of technical work, including: - Undertaking, coordination and managing environmental assessments to support planning and support with report writing including input in the drafting of Environmental Statements and planning documents;
- Management of Phase 1 desk-based environmental surveys for large portfolio projects;
- Support with environmental monitoring (noise, vibration and air quality) and construction environmental management;
- Playing a key role in business development, including client account management, working with other parts of the business to identify cross-selling opportunities, drafting proposals and working with the Directors to feed into the BD strategy;
- Technical and commercial management of subcontractors and supervision of work;
- Mentoring more junior members of staff;
- Client and project team liaison;
- Ensuring that health and safety issues are addressed throughout the life of a project;
If you an self motivated and experienced consultant looking for a new exciting challenge, then I look forward to hearing from you soon. Please call Zoe Payne on ************* Ext 202 or email *********************.