Senior Equity Finance Specialist - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 12-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Contracts Manager - Mechanical Services 22 days ago
Bristol, Gloucester, Swindon
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Contracts Manager is required for an excellent mechanical contractor based in the South West of England. The successful Contracts Manager will have a proven background in the delivery of mechanical...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 21 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Service Technician 21 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Service Technician Job Type: Permanent Salary: £30,000 Location: South West UK Consultant: Rachael Farmer Reference: RFTSE02 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are repr...
Seismic Processing Geophysicist 21 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
The Role: You will be involved in all aspects of pre-processing from reformat, denoise to attenuate swell noise and seismic interference. Survey reprocessing fast track products, complete flow from...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||EU120000 - EU150000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is a global solar product manufacturing and turnkey solar system solution provider. They have seen extensive growth over the past few years and to cope with the projects they have they are looking to bring on a Project Finance Specialist with a focus on Equity financing.
My client is looking for a strong project finance candidate who has experience on the equity side. You will help with the development of relationships with equity providers and will be active in analyzing project finance models to optimize project capitalization. This is a great opportunity for a project finance candidate to make the move into a more senior position in a successful, international organization.
• ,provide support to the sales and project development teams in identifying, developing and constructing solar PV projects
• ,Make regular reports to the Director of project finance
• ,Will advise on developed projects and aid in securing equity financing
• ,Analyze project costs, projections, budgets and economic returns
• ,Develop and execute creative financing solutions to facilitate successful financings for developed projects
• ,Negotiate at a senior level with potential lenders
• ,Prepare all necessary documentation
• ,Liaise internally with legal specialists in order to work within relevant laws and regulations
• ,Must be educated to BSc or MSc level in financial engineering or a similar discipline
• ,At least 4-6 years experience working in conventional or renewable energy equity project financing
• ,Must have experience in financial analysis
• ,Background in financial engineering or a similar discipline educated to BSC or MSC
• ,Must have a proven track record in structuring finance models and executing them
• ,Fluency in German and English
• ,Significant experience in structured financing of large renewable energy projects in the Euro Zone would be a big advantage
• ,Autonomous, knowledgeable and able to come up with realistic solutions for any problems that arise
• ,Proven track record assessing loans and securities
• ,Good IT skills (Word and Excel)
• ,Be willing to relocate and work in Berlin
Key Skills: solar, PV, photovoltaic, financial analysis, project finance, equity, financial analysis, negotiation
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to jobs@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.