Senior Equity Finance Specialist - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 12-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Field Service Engineer - Solar PV 26 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Field Service Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: Competitive Location: South East Consultant: Liam Pryle Ref: LFP08 The Organisation: Our client is an international inverter solar m...
Senior Buyer 2 days ago
Scotland, Glasgow, Edinburgh
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Senior Buyer to provide an efficient and robust procurement service to a leading Engineering and Construction company. The successful candidate w...
Salary band: Any
HR Manager – Service Delivery We are currently recruiting for a HR Manager – Service Delivery to join our HR team. This role will report into the Head of HR (Western & Northern Europe) and mana...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||EU120000 - EU150000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is a global solar product manufacturing and turnkey solar system solution provider. They have seen extensive growth over the past few years and to cope with the projects they have they are looking to bring on a Project Finance Specialist with a focus on Equity financing.
My client is looking for a strong project finance candidate who has experience on the equity side. You will help with the development of relationships with equity providers and will be active in analyzing project finance models to optimize project capitalization. This is a great opportunity for a project finance candidate to make the move into a more senior position in a successful, international organization.
• ,provide support to the sales and project development teams in identifying, developing and constructing solar PV projects
• ,Make regular reports to the Director of project finance
• ,Will advise on developed projects and aid in securing equity financing
• ,Analyze project costs, projections, budgets and economic returns
• ,Develop and execute creative financing solutions to facilitate successful financings for developed projects
• ,Negotiate at a senior level with potential lenders
• ,Prepare all necessary documentation
• ,Liaise internally with legal specialists in order to work within relevant laws and regulations
• ,Must be educated to BSc or MSc level in financial engineering or a similar discipline
• ,At least 4-6 years experience working in conventional or renewable energy equity project financing
• ,Must have experience in financial analysis
• ,Background in financial engineering or a similar discipline educated to BSC or MSC
• ,Must have a proven track record in structuring finance models and executing them
• ,Fluency in German and English
• ,Significant experience in structured financing of large renewable energy projects in the Euro Zone would be a big advantage
• ,Autonomous, knowledgeable and able to come up with realistic solutions for any problems that arise
• ,Proven track record assessing loans and securities
• ,Good IT skills (Word and Excel)
• ,Be willing to relocate and work in Berlin
Key Skills: solar, PV, photovoltaic, financial analysis, project finance, equity, financial analysis, negotiation
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to jobs@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.