Senior Equity Finance Specialist - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 12-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Energy Engineer (BMS Specialist) 20 days ago
Senior Energy Engineer (BMS Specialist) Salary: up to £45,000 + car allowance and other benefits Job Type: Permanent Location: Home based with national Travel Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: SM677 The c...
Flood Risk Specialist : Hydraulic Engineer 23 days ago
Job Title: Flood Risk Specialist : Hydraulic Engineer Job Type: Full time, permanent Salary: Flexible on experience Location: Midlands Consultant: Tom Wood Reference: FR875F The Organisation: ...
Financial Analyst : Renewable Energy 28 days ago
Financial Analyst : Renewable Energy Job Type: permanent Salary: :35,000 - :40,000 Location: Madrid Consultant: Marta Coral Ref: FATY6 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is repr...
Senior Risk Manager 8 days ago
Senior Risk Manager Location: Central London Salary: up to £60,000 (depending on experience) Job Type: Permanent Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: SRM5 The Client The Green Recruitment Company are cu...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||EU120000 - EU150000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is a global solar product manufacturing and turnkey solar system solution provider. They have seen extensive growth over the past few years and to cope with the projects they have they are looking to bring on a Project Finance Specialist with a focus on Equity financing.
My client is looking for a strong project finance candidate who has experience on the equity side. You will help with the development of relationships with equity providers and will be active in analyzing project finance models to optimize project capitalization. This is a great opportunity for a project finance candidate to make the move into a more senior position in a successful, international organization.
• ,provide support to the sales and project development teams in identifying, developing and constructing solar PV projects
• ,Make regular reports to the Director of project finance
• ,Will advise on developed projects and aid in securing equity financing
• ,Analyze project costs, projections, budgets and economic returns
• ,Develop and execute creative financing solutions to facilitate successful financings for developed projects
• ,Negotiate at a senior level with potential lenders
• ,Prepare all necessary documentation
• ,Liaise internally with legal specialists in order to work within relevant laws and regulations
• ,Must be educated to BSc or MSc level in financial engineering or a similar discipline
• ,At least 4-6 years experience working in conventional or renewable energy equity project financing
• ,Must have experience in financial analysis
• ,Background in financial engineering or a similar discipline educated to BSC or MSC
• ,Must have a proven track record in structuring finance models and executing them
• ,Fluency in German and English
• ,Significant experience in structured financing of large renewable energy projects in the Euro Zone would be a big advantage
• ,Autonomous, knowledgeable and able to come up with realistic solutions for any problems that arise
• ,Proven track record assessing loans and securities
• ,Good IT skills (Word and Excel)
• ,Be willing to relocate and work in Berlin
Key Skills: solar, PV, photovoltaic, financial analysis, project finance, equity, financial analysis, negotiation
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to jobs@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.