Senior Hydrogeologist - Peritus Green
This job expired on 09-08-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Planning Manager Yesterday
London, Surrey, Sutton
A world leading engineering, construction and project Management Company is currently seeking a Senior Planning Manager to provide support to the Project Manager to achieve project objectives and e...
Service Engineer 24 days ago
West Midlands, West Midlands (County), Birmingham
SERVICE ENGINEER £38-45K negotiable Our client is one of the leading providers of renewable energy boilers and heat systems in the country. With a reputation for the highest professional sta...
Senior Development Geologist with Geomechanics 20 days ago
London, Aberdeen, Guildford
Salary band: £100k +
Senior Development Geologist with Geomechanics London or Aberdeen The Role:Development Geologist required to provide consulting services working on integrated subsurface projects!You must have a w...
132KV Senior Authorised Person 20 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
Senior Authorized Person (400 kV)Job Description:- Implement the high voltage safety rules- Outage management and network control- Carry out high voltage switching and isolations- Carry out earthin...
Wind Turbine Service Technician 17 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Are you looking to use your electrical and mechanical skills within the renewable energy sector? This is a fantastic opportunity to play an important servicing and maintenance role for a global lea...
|Salary Details:||£30000 to £45000|
|Contact:||Peritus Green Associates|
|Job Categories:||Other or Miscellaneous Jobs|
The successful candidate will have experience of the following: -
* Strong academic qualifications such as MSc or an MEng in hydrogeology
* Project management, proven capability to deliver to deadline and team leadership/develop capabilities are essential to be successful in this role.
* Capable of operating as technical lead as well as team member as scope and range of project interaction alters accordingly.
* Experience of working on multiple projects and representing the company to clients
* Hydrogeological experience of site investigations, seepage analysis and hydrogeological design g. dewatering required
* Ideally experience establishing project scoping, design, contractual or financial management.
* Experience of working with a range of project stakeholders, contractors and clients.
* Be innovative looking to develop their technical and management skills and the willingness to tackle any challenge
* Willing to develop technical skills and career experience working on multi-disciplinary, profile projects always demanding effective technical delivery.
The workload for the successful candidate is likely to include the following: -
* Being the technical champion for hydrogeology
* Manager of a small team, addressing their development needs
* Project manager for a range of projects, managing some financial information and bids.
* Supporter of technical input to a whole range of projects, varying in size and complexity
For further information on this role or to submit a CV please contact the Environmental Team on environmental@ orquoting the reference number ENV187.