over 4 years ago
£30000 to £45000
Peritus Green Associates
This client is a world renowned multi-disciplinary consultancy with a fantastic reputation for solving clients problems efficiently by using innovative methods and the industrial advancements. Due to an influx of work at the start of 2012 this client requires an additional employee to help with the heavy workload. The role will require an experienced hydrogeologist with a solid consultancy background.
The successful candidate will have experience of the following: -
* Strong academic qualifications such as MSc or an MEng in hydrogeology
* Project management, proven capability to deliver to deadline and team leadership/develop capabilities are essential to be successful in this role.
* Capable of operating as technical lead as well as team member as scope and range of project interaction alters accordingly.
* Experience of working on multiple projects and representing the company to clients
* Hydrogeological experience of site investigations, seepage analysis and hydrogeological design e.g. dewatering required
* Ideally experience establishing project scoping, design, contractual or financial management.
* Experience of working with a range of project stakeholders, contractors and clients.
* Be innovative looking to develop their technical and management skills and the willingness to tackle any challenge
* Willing to develop technical skills and career experience working on multi-disciplinary, profile projects always demanding effective technical delivery.
The workload for the successful candidate is likely to include the following: -
* Being the technical champion for hydrogeology
* Manager of a small team, addressing their development needs
* Project manager for a range of projects, managing some financial information and bids.
* Supporter of technical input to a whole range of projects, varying in size and complexity
For further information on this role or to submit a CV please contact the Environmental Team on email@example.com orquoting the reference number ENV187.