Senior Hydrogeologist - Peritus Green
This job expired on 09-08-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Renewable Energy Planner/Senior Planner 27 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Renewable Energy Planner/Senior Planner Job Type: Permanent Salary: £30 : 40,000 Location: West Midlands Consultant: Nick Gillison Reference: SPNG The Organisation: The Green Recruitm...
Senior Energy Engineer - Decentralised Energy 27 days ago
Job Summary: This vacancy is for a chartered engineer who will be involved directly with the technical delivery of district heating, renewable energy generation and CHP plants for a range of publi...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 19 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Plant Service Engineer Yesterday
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Plant Service Engineer for a market leading Biogas company. You will be part of a team providing 24/7 cover for a growing portfolio of Anaerobic ...
|Salary Details:||£30000 to £45000|
|Contact:||Peritus Green Associates|
|Job Categories:||Other or Miscellaneous Jobs|
The successful candidate will have experience of the following: -
* Strong academic qualifications such as MSc or an MEng in hydrogeology
* Project management, proven capability to deliver to deadline and team leadership/develop capabilities are essential to be successful in this role.
* Capable of operating as technical lead as well as team member as scope and range of project interaction alters accordingly.
* Experience of working on multiple projects and representing the company to clients
* Hydrogeological experience of site investigations, seepage analysis and hydrogeological design e.g. dewatering required
* Ideally experience establishing project scoping, design, contractual or financial management.
* Experience of working with a range of project stakeholders, contractors and clients.
* Be innovative looking to develop their technical and management skills and the willingness to tackle any challenge
* Willing to develop technical skills and career experience working on multi-disciplinary, profile projects always demanding effective technical delivery.
The workload for the successful candidate is likely to include the following: -
* Being the technical champion for hydrogeology
* Manager of a small team, addressing their development needs
* Project manager for a range of projects, managing some financial information and bids.
* Supporter of technical input to a whole range of projects, varying in size and complexity
For further information on this role or to submit a CV please contact the Environmental Team on environmental@ orquoting the reference number ENV187.