Senior Hydrogeologist - Peritus Green
This job expired on 09-08-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Flood Risk Specialist : Hydraulic Engineer 20 days ago
Job Title: Flood Risk Specialist : Hydraulic Engineer Job Type: Full time, permanent Salary: Flexible on experience Location: Midlands Consultant: Tom Wood Reference: FR875F The Organisation: ...
Senior Risk Manager 5 days ago
Senior Risk Manager Location: Central London Salary: up to £60,000 (depending on experience) Job Type: Permanent Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: SRM5 The Client The Green Recruitment Company are cu...
Senior Asset Manager 5 days ago
Highly reputable renewable energy company require a Senior Asset Manager for their London office. Applicants require a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the asset management or operation of rene...
Senior Energy Analyst 11 days ago
Senior Energy Analyst Salary: £24,000- £28,000 + Bonus + Excellent benefits package Job Type: Permanent Location: Central London Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: STA456 Our Client The Green Recruitment ...
|Salary Details:||£30000 to £45000|
|Contact:||Peritus Green Associates|
|Job Categories:||Other or Miscellaneous Jobs|
The successful candidate will have experience of the following: -
* Strong academic qualifications such as MSc or an MEng in hydrogeology
* Project management, proven capability to deliver to deadline and team leadership/develop capabilities are essential to be successful in this role.
* Capable of operating as technical lead as well as team member as scope and range of project interaction alters accordingly.
* Experience of working on multiple projects and representing the company to clients
* Hydrogeological experience of site investigations, seepage analysis and hydrogeological design g. dewatering required
* Ideally experience establishing project scoping, design, contractual or financial management.
* Experience of working with a range of project stakeholders, contractors and clients.
* Be innovative looking to develop their technical and management skills and the willingness to tackle any challenge
* Willing to develop technical skills and career experience working on multi-disciplinary, profile projects always demanding effective technical delivery.
The workload for the successful candidate is likely to include the following: -
* Being the technical champion for hydrogeology
* Manager of a small team, addressing their development needs
* Project manager for a range of projects, managing some financial information and bids.
* Supporter of technical input to a whole range of projects, varying in size and complexity
For further information on this role or to submit a CV please contact the Environmental Team on environmental@ orquoting the reference number ENV187.