Senior Hydrogeologist - Peritus Green
This job expired on 09-08-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Hydrologist 7 days ago
Based in the North East division, of a multinational organisation, our client requires a Senior Hydrologist to provide technical expertise, managerial support, manage existing clients and develop n...
Senior Sales Manager 2 months ago
Senior Sales Manager, San Francisco, USA $110k - $125k + Comprehensive commission plan Position Overview: My client is a fortune 1000 company and a leading global provider of solar-energy service...
Senior Policy Advisor 24 days ago
London, South East, City, East London
Senior Policy Advisor Salary: £47,445 - £56,597 Location: Whitehall, London Fixed term contract 18-24 months with possible extension or permanency We are looking for a number of senior policy advis...
Senior Ecologist 17 days ago
Senior Ecologist Job Type: Full Time, Permanent Salary: up to £35,000 depending on experience Location: Suffolk Consultant: Tom Daltas Reference: SER2-TD The Organisation: The Green Recruitmen...
The successful candidate will have experience of the following: -
* Strong academic qualifications such as MSc or an MEng in hydrogeology
* Project management, proven capability to deliver to deadline and team leadership/develop capabilities are essential to be successful in this role.
* Capable of operating as technical lead as well as team member as scope and range of project interaction alters accordingly.
* Experience of working on multiple projects and representing the company to clients
* Hydrogeological experience of site investigations, seepage analysis and hydrogeological design e.g. dewatering required
* Ideally experience establishing project scoping, design, contractual or financial management.
* Experience of working with a range of project stakeholders, contractors and clients.
* Be innovative looking to develop their technical and management skills and the willingness to tackle any challenge
* Willing to develop technical skills and career experience working on multi-disciplinary, profile projects always demanding effective technical delivery.
The workload for the successful candidate is likely to include the following: -
* Being the technical champion for hydrogeology
* Manager of a small team, addressing their development needs
* Project manager for a range of projects, managing some financial information and bids.
* Supporter of technical input to a whole range of projects, varying in size and complexity
For further information on this role or to submit a CV please contact the Environmental Team on orquoting the reference number ENV187.