Senior Hydrogeologist - Peritus Green
This job expired on 02-05-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Senior Consultant Industry Sector: Waste Management & Resource Management (Consultancy) Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to £40,000 Office Location: Central London Consultant: Tom Wood R...
CHP Service Engineer Today
Belfast, Northern Ireland, Armagh
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a CHP Service Engineer for a market leading Biogas company. You will be part of a team providing 24/7 cover for a growing portfolio of Anaerobic Di...
Senior Operations and Maintenance Technician 6 days ago
This industry leading solar renewables developer requires a Senior Operations and Maintenance Technician to join their team located in Holyhead, Wales. This person will report directly to the Site ...
Salary band: Any
The Senior mast installation technician reports to the Mast Team Manager. As one of the key members of the team, you will be required to: · Follow instructions on site from the mast installation su...
|Salary Details:||£30000 to £45000|
|Contact:||Peritus Green Associates|
|Job Categories:||Other or Miscellaneous Jobs|
The successful candidate will have experience of the following: -
* Strong academic qualifications such as MSc or an MEng in hydrogeology
* Project management, proven capability to deliver to deadline and team leadership/develop capabilities are essential to be successful in this role.
* Capable of operating as technical lead as well as team member as scope and range of project interaction alters accordingly.
* Experience of working on multiple projects and representing the company to clients
* Hydrogeological experience of site investigations, seepage analysis and hydrogeological design e.g. dewatering required
* Ideally experience establishing project scoping, design, contractual or financial management.
* Experience of working with a range of project stakeholders, contractors and clients.
* Be innovative looking to develop their technical and management skills and the willingness to tackle any challenge
* Willing to develop technical skills and career experience working on multi-disciplinary, profile projects always demanding effective technical delivery.
The workload for the successful candidate is likely to include the following: -
* Being the technical champion for hydrogeology
* Manager of a small team, addressing their development needs
* Project manager for a range of projects, managing some financial information and bids.
* Supporter of technical input to a whole range of projects, varying in size and complexity
For further information on this role or to submit a CV please contact the Environmental Team on environmental@ orquoting the reference number ENV187.