Senior Hydrogeologist - Peritus Green
This job expired on 02-05-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Electrical Engineer 25 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Leading provider of professional technical services to the industrial, commercial, and government markets. Services include Energy, Oil & Gas consulting. They currently have a vacancy for a Sen...
Senior Wind Energy Due Diligence Project Manager 21 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: Senior Wind Energy Due Diligence Project Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £45 : 55,000 Location: South East Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: DDPM:NG The Organisation: The Green Recru...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 15 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Senior Consultant 14 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Status: Permanent Salary: Negotiable based on experience Benefits: Bonus, Pension Scheme Posted: 08/08/2014 Closing Date: 22/08/2014 Job Description The role will primarily involve work...
|Salary Details:||£30000 to £45000|
|Contact:||Peritus Green Associates|
|Job Categories:||Other or Miscellaneous Jobs|
The successful candidate will have experience of the following: -
* Strong academic qualifications such as MSc or an MEng in hydrogeology
* Project management, proven capability to deliver to deadline and team leadership/develop capabilities are essential to be successful in this role.
* Capable of operating as technical lead as well as team member as scope and range of project interaction alters accordingly.
* Experience of working on multiple projects and representing the company to clients
* Hydrogeological experience of site investigations, seepage analysis and hydrogeological design e.g. dewatering required
* Ideally experience establishing project scoping, design, contractual or financial management.
* Experience of working with a range of project stakeholders, contractors and clients.
* Be innovative looking to develop their technical and management skills and the willingness to tackle any challenge
* Willing to develop technical skills and career experience working on multi-disciplinary, profile projects always demanding effective technical delivery.
The workload for the successful candidate is likely to include the following: -
* Being the technical champion for hydrogeology
* Manager of a small team, addressing their development needs
* Project manager for a range of projects, managing some financial information and bids.
* Supporter of technical input to a whole range of projects, varying in size and complexity
For further information on this role or to submit a CV please contact the Environmental Team on environmental@ orquoting the reference number ENV187.