Senior Hydrogeologist - Peritus Green
This job expired on 02-05-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior EIA Consultant 25 days ago
Job Title: Senior EIA Consultant Job Type: Permanent, Full Time Salary: up to £30,000 DOE Location: Gloucestershire Consultant: Tom Wood Reference: EIA6YH The Organisation: The Green Recruitmen...
Senior Ecologist 6 days ago
Job Role: Senior Ecologist Salary: £25,000-£32,000 DOE Job Type: Permanent Location: East-Anglia Consultant: Tom Wood Reference: EC51UK The Client: The Green Recruitment Company is working wi...
Senior Energy Manager 5 days ago
Position: Senior Energy Manager Salary: £55K with a fantastic benefits package Location: Across Central London Job Type: Permanent Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: EMS12 The role: - To develop, support ...
Senior Ecologist 4 days ago
Job Title: Senior Ecologist Job Type: Full Time, Permanent Salary: £24,000 to £28,000 depending on experience Location: Cambridgeshire Consultant: Tom Wood Reference: ECCRP The Organisation: T...
|Salary Details:||£30000 to £45000|
|Contact:||Peritus Green Associates|
|Job Categories:||Other or Miscellaneous Jobs|
The successful candidate will have experience of the following: -
* Strong academic qualifications such as MSc or an MEng in hydrogeology
* Project management, proven capability to deliver to deadline and team leadership/develop capabilities are essential to be successful in this role.
* Capable of operating as technical lead as well as team member as scope and range of project interaction alters accordingly.
* Experience of working on multiple projects and representing the company to clients
* Hydrogeological experience of site investigations, seepage analysis and hydrogeological design e.g. dewatering required
* Ideally experience establishing project scoping, design, contractual or financial management.
* Experience of working with a range of project stakeholders, contractors and clients.
* Be innovative looking to develop their technical and management skills and the willingness to tackle any challenge
* Willing to develop technical skills and career experience working on multi-disciplinary, profile projects always demanding effective technical delivery.
The workload for the successful candidate is likely to include the following: -
* Being the technical champion for hydrogeology
* Manager of a small team, addressing their development needs
* Project manager for a range of projects, managing some financial information and bids.
* Supporter of technical input to a whole range of projects, varying in size and complexity
For further information on this role or to submit a CV please contact the Environmental Team on orquoting the reference number ENV187.