Senior Hydrogeologist - Peritus Green
This job expired on 02-05-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Structural Appoval Engineer 28 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Senior/Principal Structural EngineerProgressive are currently recruiting for a Senior/Principal Structural Engineer to join one of our key clients' expanding teams on a permanent basis. Responsibi...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 26 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Senior Consultant 25 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Status: Permanent Salary: Negotiable based on experience Benefits: Bonus, Pension Scheme Posted: 08/08/2014 Closing Date: 22/08/2014 Job Description The role will primarily involve work...
Senior Business Development Manager 25 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Senior Business Development Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £50,000 + Excellent Benefits Location: South East Consultant: Tim Hall Reference: SBDM-SE The Client: The Green Recruitment Compa...
|Salary Details:||£30000 to £45000|
|Contact:||Peritus Green Associates|
|Job Categories:||Other or Miscellaneous Jobs|
The successful candidate will have experience of the following: -
* Strong academic qualifications such as MSc or an MEng in hydrogeology
* Project management, proven capability to deliver to deadline and team leadership/develop capabilities are essential to be successful in this role.
* Capable of operating as technical lead as well as team member as scope and range of project interaction alters accordingly.
* Experience of working on multiple projects and representing the company to clients
* Hydrogeological experience of site investigations, seepage analysis and hydrogeological design e.g. dewatering required
* Ideally experience establishing project scoping, design, contractual or financial management.
* Experience of working with a range of project stakeholders, contractors and clients.
* Be innovative looking to develop their technical and management skills and the willingness to tackle any challenge
* Willing to develop technical skills and career experience working on multi-disciplinary, profile projects always demanding effective technical delivery.
The workload for the successful candidate is likely to include the following: -
* Being the technical champion for hydrogeology
* Manager of a small team, addressing their development needs
* Project manager for a range of projects, managing some financial information and bids.
* Supporter of technical input to a whole range of projects, varying in size and complexity
For further information on this role or to submit a CV please contact the Environmental Team on environmental@ orquoting the reference number ENV187.