Senior/Lead Project Engineer. Germany - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 24-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Energy Efficiency Consultant 28 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Summary:Our client is one of the UK's leading independent consultancies that provide services to managers who are responsible in running the building services in today's commercial and public s...
Environmental Helpdesk Manager 23 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Environmental Helpdesk Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £28-35,000 DOE Location: London Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: HDM The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is wor...
Procurement & Logistics Assistant - Solar 14 days ago
Salary band: Any
Viridium Associates are looking for a Procurement & Logistics Assistant to join one of our major clients. The project will be based in Jordan on a 10 month contract basis but extensions are lik...
B2B Renewable Energy Executive 11 days ago
Scotland, Aberdeenshire, Dundee
HOTHOUSE ENERGY is a truly unique Renewable Energy business that saw 200% growth last year. This is an excellent opportunity for a B2B professional to join an expanding company in this growth area....
|Salary Details:||EU50k - EU60k|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Wind Energy Jobs|
Innovative thinking and years of experience has made them a world leader in the design of offshore support structures, over half of globally installed offshore wind support structures were designed by them.
- Implementation of design and development for offshore support structures
- Analysis and processing of meteorological and oceanographic data
- Analysis and optimization of structural designs
- Professional (buying) transfer of employees and project teams
- Documenting project results and performance of project meetings with clients
- Assistance in project development, both in the supply and implementation phase.
Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree.
- Experience in steel construction, wind energy, finite element and the hydrodynamics
- Knowledge of the German offshore wind sector an advantage
- Fluent in German and English
- High communication and team skills, willingness to travel and resilience
- Initiative, reliable, solution-oriented and systematic way of working
Offshore, engineering, Mechanical, Civil, Senior, Wind, Design, Foundations, German.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above