Senior/Lead Project Engineer. Germany - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 24-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Heat Pump Installer (Engineer) about 1 month ago
Kingston Upon Thames, Guildford, Crawley
Salary band: £30k - £40k
A Heat Pump Installer is required by a well-established renewable energy contractor based in Surrey / London. The company have been running since the late 80's and currently specialise in renewable...
Process Safety Engineer North East 27 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
I am currently working with a client in the North East who has requirements for a Process Safety Advisor on a permanent basis. Purpose of the role: To provide technical advice, guidance and special...
Senior Electrical Engineer 24 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Leading provider of professional technical services to the industrial, commercial, and government markets. Services include Energy, Oil & Gas consulting. They currently have a vacancy for a Sen...
Head of Energy Centre Management 13 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
Head of Energy Centre Management Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :110,000 (depending on experience) Location: Berlin area - Germany Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: HEM34 Our Client We are working al...
Project Finance Analyst 3 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Category = Solar Project Finance Analyst, Munich, Germany, €40k-€55k My client the leading vertically integrated player in the solar energy industry. Due to what they have...
|Salary Details:||EU50k - EU60k|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Wind Energy Jobs|
Innovative thinking and years of experience has made them a world leader in the design of offshore support structures, over half of globally installed offshore wind support structures were designed by them.
- Implementation of design and development for offshore support structures
- Analysis and processing of meteorological and oceanographic data
- Analysis and optimization of structural designs
- Professional (buying) transfer of employees and project teams
- Documenting project results and performance of project meetings with clients
- Assistance in project development, both in the supply and implementation phase.
Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree.
- Experience in steel construction, wind energy, finite element and the hydrodynamics
- Knowledge of the German offshore wind sector an advantage
- Fluent in German and English
- High communication and team skills, willingness to travel and resilience
- Initiative, reliable, solution-oriented and systematic way of working
Offshore, engineering, Mechanical, Civil, Senior, Wind, Design, Foundations, German.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above