Senior/Lead Project Engineer. Germany - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 24-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Project Engineer - NDT 19 days ago
Senior Project Engineer - NDT Gloucester/Bristol £ Competitive! Our client is a market-leading provider of products and services to the energy, industrial and petrochemical sectors. Due to the cont...
Project Engineer – Energy from Waste 5 days ago
East Midlands, West Midlands, Birmingham, Derby, Nottingham
Project Engineer – Energy from WasteLocation: Central England, UK Salary up to £65,000 Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Project Engineer for a global market leader in Energy from Waste and...
NDT Project Engineer (Multiple Positions) 14 days ago
NDT Project Engineer (Multiple Roles Available) Gloucester/Bristol £ Competitive!Our client is a market-leading provider of products and services to the energy, industrial and petrochemical sectors...
Lead Project Manager 12 days ago
Head of Project Management !! A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a market leading energy company for a Lead Project Manager. Applicants be required to lead a group of project managers across...
|Salary Details:||EU50k - EU60k|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Wind Energy Jobs|
Innovative thinking and years of experience has made them a world leader in the design of offshore support structures, over half of globally installed offshore wind support structures were designed by them.
- Implementation of design and development for offshore support structures
- Analysis and processing of meteorological and oceanographic data
- Analysis and optimization of structural designs
- Professional (buying) transfer of employees and project teams
- Documenting project results and performance of project meetings with clients
- Assistance in project development, both in the supply and implementation phase.
Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree.
- Experience in steel construction, wind energy, finite element and the hydrodynamics
- Knowledge of the German offshore wind sector an advantage
- Fluent in German and English
- High communication and team skills, willingness to travel and resilience
- Initiative, reliable, solution-oriented and systematic way of working
Offshore, engineering, Mechanical, Civil, Senior, Wind, Design, Foundations, German.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above