Senior/Lead Project Engineer. Germany - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 24-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Steam Engineer – Steam Systems 6 days ago
Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Steam Engineer for a leading Energy from Waste company. This is a new and unique role in the business and is presently being performed by externa...
Contaminated Land Project Manager 26 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Project Manager Industry Sector: Ground Engineering, Environmental, Geoenvironmental Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to £30,000 Site/Office Location: South-East Regional Coverage: South-...
Energy Solutions Engineer 15 days ago
Salary band: Any
Energy Solutions Engineer Sector: Energy Solutions Job Type: Permanent Salary: Flexible depending on experience + excellent benefits package Location: Essen : West Germany Consultant: Tim Hall Ref:...
PV Design Engineer 6 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
PV Design Engineer. UK, Kent. My client is a leading solar energy EPC who specialize in commercial rooftop projects, an area in which they have had a lot of success. They are known in the i...
Photovoltaic (PV) Design and Projects Engineer Solar Design Engineer/Director (MW Solar Projects) – Renewables 5 days ago
East Midlands, West Midlands, Scotland
Company Brief: &nb...
|Salary Details:||EU50k - EU60k|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Wind Energy Jobs|
Innovative thinking and years of experience has made them a world leader in the design of offshore support structures, over half of globally installed offshore wind support structures were designed by them.
- Implementation of design and development for offshore support structures
- Analysis and processing of meteorological and oceanographic data
- Analysis and optimization of structural designs
- Professional (buying) transfer of employees and project teams
- Documenting project results and performance of project meetings with clients
- Assistance in project development, both in the supply and implementation phase.
Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree.
- Experience in steel construction, wind energy, finite element and the hydrodynamics
- Knowledge of the German offshore wind sector an advantage
- Fluent in German and English
- High communication and team skills, willingness to travel and resilience
- Initiative, reliable, solution-oriented and systematic way of working
Offshore, engineering, Mechanical, Civil, Senior, Wind, Design, Foundations, German.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above