over 4 years ago
My client is a leading engineering, design and consulting firm with nearly 10,000 ambitious experts in seven areas, one of which being energy & climate. With their specialist skills they are always looking for creative and challenging solutions for their customers and consumers.
Innovative thinking and years of experience has made them a world leader in the design of offshore support structures, over half of globally installed offshore wind support structures were designed by them.
- Implementation of design and development for offshore support structures
- Analysis and processing of meteorological and oceanographic data
- Analysis and optimization of structural designs
- Professional (buying) transfer of employees and project teams
- Documenting project results and performance of project meetings with clients
- Assistance in project development, both in the supply and implementation phase.
Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree.
- Experience in steel construction, wind energy, finite element and the hydrodynamics
- Knowledge of the German offshore wind sector an advantage
- Fluent in German and English
- High communication and team skills, willingness to travel and resilience
- Initiative, reliable, solution-oriented and systematic way of working
Offshore, engineering, Mechanical, Civil, Senior, Wind, Design, Foundations, German.
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close