Senior/Lead Project Engineer. Germany - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 24-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 28 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Commercial Engineer 24 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Type: Commercial Engineer Salary: 27.000-30.000 Pounds Location: Exeter, Devon Consultant: Marta Corral The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is working a very important Spanish c...
Principal Electrical Design Engineer 20 days ago
This innovative and extremely successful leading solar renewables developer requires an experienced Electrical Design Engineer for an immediate start to join their team located in Central London. ...
Renewable Energy Consultant 20 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Wardell Armstrong LLP is seeking two renewable energy consultants to fill vacancies in Truro and Newcastle Upon Tyne. Candidates should ideally be graduates or have a post graduate qualification in...
Operations and Maintenance Engineer (CHCP) 8 days ago
Salary band: Any
Operations and Maintenance Engineer (CHCP) Job Type: Permanent Salary: Dependant on experience (including excellent benefits package) Location: Hamburg with International travel Consultant: Tim Hal...
|Salary Details:||EU50k - EU60k|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Wind Energy Jobs|
Innovative thinking and years of experience has made them a world leader in the design of offshore support structures, over half of globally installed offshore wind support structures were designed by them.
- Implementation of design and development for offshore support structures
- Analysis and processing of meteorological and oceanographic data
- Analysis and optimization of structural designs
- Professional (buying) transfer of employees and project teams
- Documenting project results and performance of project meetings with clients
- Assistance in project development, both in the supply and implementation phase.
Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree.
- Experience in steel construction, wind energy, finite element and the hydrodynamics
- Knowledge of the German offshore wind sector an advantage
- Fluent in German and English
- High communication and team skills, willingness to travel and resilience
- Initiative, reliable, solution-oriented and systematic way of working
Offshore, engineering, Mechanical, Civil, Senior, Wind, Design, Foundations, German.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above