Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Energy - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 25-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Heat Pump Installer (Engineer) about 1 month ago
Kingston Upon Thames, Guildford, Crawley
Salary band: £30k - £40k
A Heat Pump Installer is required by a well-established renewable energy contractor based in Surrey / London. The company have been running since the late 80's and currently specialise in renewable...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 22 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Energy Sales Co-ordinator 22 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Job Title: Energy Sales Co-ordinator Job Type: Permanent Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 Location: Central London Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: ESDC3456 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are...
Senior Sales Supervisor 22 days ago
Salary band: £90k - £100k
Sales Supervisor for a Global Seismic Imaging organization. The role requirements ar to identify, negotiate and close data sales for the MultiClient business in Africa and to develop and own strate...
Senior Electrical Engineer 4 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Leading provider of professional technical services to the industrial, commercial, and government markets. Services include Energy, Oil & Gas consulting. They currently have a vacancy for a Sen...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£55000 Per Annum Up to £55K + benefits|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
Salary: Up to £55K + benefits
Location: Central London
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Tim Hall
The Green Recruitment Company are currently working alongside a Global, Multidisciplinary Engineering Consultancy who are currently seeking a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their growing Energy team
- The ideal candidate will take a lead on developing energy strategies for large developments, including commercial, industrial and public sector sites
- You will be able to manage multiple projects at once and be able to ensure the delivery of high quality work on time
- Able to work on a range of design projects including schools, hospitals and residential projects
- Technical decision making and contributing advice on design strategy and conceptual design relative to mechanical building services and renewable energy installations.
- Working alongside clients, architects and other associates and taking an active role in establishing the brief of projects, leading design and developing potential solutions
- Experience in mechanical engineering from an energy perspective.
- Educated to degree level in Building Services Engineering or equivalent, and chartered or working towards chartered status.
- Good commercial awareness and ability to deliver design services within the allocated budget
- Strong technical knowledge of building services design with specific emphasis on energy efficiency
- Previous experience in managing design teams including providing training and advice to junior engineers
- Ability to work across several disciplines from time to time whilst willing to get involved in the technical work
- Ability to conduct Environmental Design Modelling and Simulations, and knowledge of IES software
- Excellent communication skills and capable of presenting ideas clearly through reports and presentations
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: