Senior Originator - Environmental Energy Markets - Nvalue SA
This job expired on 27-02-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 27 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Commercial Engineer 23 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Type: Commercial Engineer Salary: 27.000-30.000 Pounds Location: Exeter, Devon Consultant: Marta Corral The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is working a very important Spanish c...
Principal Electrical Design Engineer 19 days ago
This innovative and extremely successful leading solar renewables developer requires an experienced Electrical Design Engineer for an immediate start to join their team located in Central London. ...
Renewable Energy Consultant 19 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Wardell Armstrong LLP is seeking two renewable energy consultants to fill vacancies in Truro and Newcastle Upon Tyne. Candidates should ideally be graduates or have a post graduate qualification in...
|Sector:||Commercial | Business Development | Consulting | Environmental | Sales|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Electricity T&D Jobs | Energy Efficiency Jobs | Energy Policy Jobs | Environmental Jobs|
Senior Originator Environmental Energy Markets (based in Zurich)
In order to improve and expand our activities in the European Energy Market we are looking for a Senior Originator with energy trading expertise, sales expertise, a proven financial track record and an important business network within industrial and municipalitys clients in the power market in Germany and Europe.
- Entrepreneurial, exciting and dynamic environment
- Key player/position holder in a focus area
- Direct reporting to Executive Management
- Manage the Nvalue SA Branch Office in Zurich
- Identify new business opportunities and develop Nvalue market activities in Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, UK with a specific focus on GERMANY
- Develops concrete business targets for the assigned markets (region)
- Generate new business leads for Nvalue services
- Consolidate the existing clients portfolio in the Northern Part of Europe
- Negotiate Terms and Contracts and manage deal implementation
- Coordinate sales activities
- Promote and represent Nvalue in (inter)national organisations and events
- Able to demonstrate commercial experience in the electricity market (focus on Germany)
- Able to demonstrate business and energy market knowledge as related to trading and structured transactions
- Ability to demonstrate successful track record of delivery in a similar role
- Sales experiences coupled with trading experiences would represent an advantage
Skills and competencies
- Solid understanding of the power trading market, carbon market and renewable energy market
- Outstanding negotiator with entrepreneurial flair and energy
- Takes initiative, design tailor-made deals and drives for closure
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must be clear-thinking, demonstrate analytical skills and be decisive
- Strong ability to work independently whilst retaining team focus
- Tenacious and results orientated
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to establish and maintain strong professional relationships
- Mother tongue German and fluent in English (spoken and written). Other languages would represent an advantage.
- Master degree in environmental studies, economics or engineering, preferably with a focus on Climate Policy.
Are you willing to take the challenge?
Nvalue offers an interesting salary with an excellent bonus scheme related to your performance. We offer a young international working environment in a fast growing market with a real front office environment and a focus on business.
Please send your full application (with photo) to the following . If you require more information please call our office onand ask for Mr. Faccoli.
Absolute confidentiality and discretion are assured. We are looking forward to your response!