Senior Originator - Environmental Energy Markets - Nvalue SA
This job expired on 27-02-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Design Engineer 2 days ago
Bedfordshire, Milton Keynes, Luton
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking an experienced Design Engineer to join a reputable turnkey Principal Contract that specialises in the design and construction of Anaerobic Digestio...
Field Service Engineer - Solar PV 26 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Field Service Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: Competitive Location: South East Consultant: Liam Pryle Ref: LFP08 The Organisation: Our client is an international inverter solar m...
PV Design Engineer 2 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
PV Design Engineer. UK, Kent. My client is a leading solar energy EPC who specialize in commercial rooftop projects, an area in which they have had a lot of success. They are known in the i...
Photovoltaic (PV) Design and Projects Engineer Solar Design Engineer/Director (MW Solar Projects) – Renewables Yesterday
East Midlands, West Midlands, Scotland
Company Brief: &nb...
|Sector:||Commercial | Business Development | Consulting | Environmental | Sales|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Electricity T&D Jobs | Energy Efficiency Jobs | Energy Policy Jobs | Environmental Jobs|
Senior Originator Environmental Energy Markets (based in Zurich)
In order to improve and expand our activities in the European Energy Market we are looking for a Senior Originator with energy trading expertise, sales expertise, a proven financial track record and an important business network within industrial and municipalitys clients in the power market in Germany and Europe.
- Entrepreneurial, exciting and dynamic environment
- Key player/position holder in a focus area
- Direct reporting to Executive Management
- Manage the Nvalue SA Branch Office in Zurich
- Identify new business opportunities and develop Nvalue market activities in Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, UK with a specific focus on GERMANY
- Develops concrete business targets for the assigned markets (region)
- Generate new business leads for Nvalue services
- Consolidate the existing clients portfolio in the Northern Part of Europe
- Negotiate Terms and Contracts and manage deal implementation
- Coordinate sales activities
- Promote and represent Nvalue in (inter)national organisations and events
- Able to demonstrate commercial experience in the electricity market (focus on Germany)
- Able to demonstrate business and energy market knowledge as related to trading and structured transactions
- Ability to demonstrate successful track record of delivery in a similar role
- Sales experiences coupled with trading experiences would represent an advantage
Skills and competencies
- Solid understanding of the power trading market, carbon market and renewable energy market
- Outstanding negotiator with entrepreneurial flair and energy
- Takes initiative, design tailor-made deals and drives for closure
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must be clear-thinking, demonstrate analytical skills and be decisive
- Strong ability to work independently whilst retaining team focus
- Tenacious and results orientated
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to establish and maintain strong professional relationships
- Mother tongue German and fluent in English (spoken and written). Other languages would represent an advantage.
- Master degree in environmental studies, economics or engineering, preferably with a focus on Climate Policy.
Are you willing to take the challenge?
Nvalue offers an interesting salary with an excellent bonus scheme related to your performance. We offer a young international working environment in a fast growing market with a real front office environment and a focus on business.
Please send your full application (with photo) to the following . If you require more information please call our office onand ask for Mr. Faccoli.
Absolute confidentiality and discretion are assured. We are looking forward to your response!