Senior Originator - Environmental Energy Markets - Nvalue SA
This job expired on 27-02-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Environmental Advisor 20 days ago
Environmental Advisor Aberdeen £ CompetitiveThis is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the largest independent crude oil and natural gas producers in the world. As an Environmental Advisor...
Energy Assessor 9 days ago
Energy Assessor Salary: c. £25,000 DOE Job Type: Permanent Location: South Yorkshire Consultant: Tom Wood Ref: OCDEA2B The Client: The Green Recruitment Company is currently working alongside a...
Energy Sales Advisor 6 days ago
B2B - Energy Sales Advisor Fun vibrant office - competitive basic £18k - 20k OTE £35k - 40k (uncapped commission) Our business is rapidly expanding opening offices in London, Midlands and Australi...
Energy Assessor (DEA) 3 days ago
Domestic Energy Assessor (DEA) Salary: c. £25,000 DOE Job Type: Permanent Location: Sheffield Consultant: Tom Wood Reference: DEA8JR The Client: The Green Recruitment Company is currently work...
|Sector:||Commercial | Business Development | Consulting | Environmental | Sales|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Electricity T&D Jobs | Energy Efficiency Jobs | Energy Policy Jobs | Environmental Jobs|
Senior Originator Environmental Energy Markets (based in Zurich)
In order to improve and expand our activities in the European Energy Market we are looking for a Senior Originator with energy trading expertise, sales expertise, a proven financial track record and an important business network within industrial and municipalitys clients in the power market in Germany and Europe.
- Entrepreneurial, exciting and dynamic environment
- Key player/position holder in a focus area
- Direct reporting to Executive Management
- Manage the Nvalue SA Branch Office in Zurich
- Identify new business opportunities and develop Nvalue market activities in Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, UK with a specific focus on GERMANY
- Develops concrete business targets for the assigned markets (region)
- Generate new business leads for Nvalue services
- Consolidate the existing clients portfolio in the Northern Part of Europe
- Negotiate Terms and Contracts and manage deal implementation
- Coordinate sales activities
- Promote and represent Nvalue in (inter)national organisations and events
- Able to demonstrate commercial experience in the electricity market (focus on Germany)
- Able to demonstrate business and energy market knowledge as related to trading and structured transactions
- Ability to demonstrate successful track record of delivery in a similar role
- Sales experiences coupled with trading experiences would represent an advantage
Skills and competencies
- Solid understanding of the power trading market, carbon market and renewable energy market
- Outstanding negotiator with entrepreneurial flair and energy
- Takes initiative, design tailor-made deals and drives for closure
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must be clear-thinking, demonstrate analytical skills and be decisive
- Strong ability to work independently whilst retaining team focus
- Tenacious and results orientated
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to establish and maintain strong professional relationships
- Mother tongue German and fluent in English (spoken and written). Other languages would represent an advantage.
- Master degree in environmental studies, economics or engineering, preferably with a focus on Climate Policy.
Are you willing to take the challenge?
Nvalue offers an interesting salary with an excellent bonus scheme related to your performance. We offer a young international working environment in a fast growing market with a real front office environment and a focus on business.
Please send your full application (with photo) to the following email address: . If you require more information please call our office onand ask for Mr. Faccoli.
Absolute confidentiality and discretion are assured. We are looking forward to your response!