Senior Power Distribution Engineer. UK Nationwide - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 10-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Milton Keynes, Newport Pagnell
Senior Electrical Engineer, Electrical Design Engineer is required for an excellent opportunity just north of Milton Keynes. The company are involved in a variety of power engineering and renewable...
Multi Discipline QS / Cost Engineer 13 days ago
Cheshire, Leeds, Huddersfield
Multi Discipline QS/Cost Engineer North West & Yorkshire12 months£ Negotiable Our Client is looking for a Multi-Discipline QS/Cost Engineer to manage, co-ordinate and process all cost related docu...
Project Director 25 days ago
Our Client is a leading Multi Disciplinary in search of a Project Director for their Hydropower team.The successful applicant will ideally come from a similar position and have been responsible for...
NDT Project Engineer (Multiple Positions) 12 days ago
NDT Project Engineer (Multiple Roles Available) Gloucester/Bristol £ Competitive!Our client is a market-leading provider of products and services to the energy, industrial and petrochemical sectors...
|Salary Details:||Salary Negotiable|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
As Senior Power Distribution Engineer, your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Preparing tender design for up-gradation of the transmission and distribution networks
- Assisting the client in procurement
- Review of Contractor's Designs
- Construction Supervision, Testing and Commissioning
- Project Management.
Your profile will include:
- A Master's degree in Electrical Engineering
- 20 years' experience in the planning and design of electrical distribution and transmission systems.
- Experience electrification would be preferred.
Poitions available nationwide throughout the UK.
In return you can expect a competitive salary and package.