Senior Power Distribution Engineer. UK Nationwide - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 10-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Lead District Heating Design Engineer 13 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Lead District Heating Design Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: £55,000 + benefits including car allowance Location: Home based Consultant: Tim Hall Reference: LDHD3 The Client We are working...
Director of Assurance 12 days ago
Scotland, Highlands & Islands
The leading European Benchmark for Nuclear decommissioning, Dounreay site restoration ltd (DSRL) are looking for a forward thinking, strategic Director of Assurance based in Thurso to develop and t...
Project Site Manager – Anaerobic Digestion 6 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking to recruit a Project site Manager for a Principal Contractor that specialises in the design and construction of AD (Anaerobic Digestion) facilities...
|Salary Details:||Salary Negotiable|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
As Senior Power Distribution Engineer, your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Preparing tender design for up-gradation of the transmission and distribution networks
- Assisting the client in procurement
- Review of Contractor's Designs
- Construction Supervision, Testing and Commissioning
- Project Management.
Your profile will include:
- A Master's degree in Electrical Engineering
- 20 years' experience in the planning and design of electrical distribution and transmission systems.
- Experience electrification would be preferred.
Poitions available nationwide throughout the UK.
In return you can expect a competitive salary and package.