Senior Power Distribution Engineer. UK Nationwide - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 10-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Lead District Heating Design Engineer 18 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Lead District Heating Design Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: £55,000 + benefits including car allowance Location: Home based Consultant: Tim Hall Reference: LDHD3 The Client We are working...
Director of Assurance 17 days ago
Scotland, Highlands & Islands
The leading European Benchmark for Nuclear decommissioning, Dounreay site restoration ltd (DSRL) are looking for a forward thinking, strategic Director of Assurance based in Thurso to develop and t...
Sales Director (Solar), Singapore 2 days ago
Salary band: Any
Sales Director (Solar), Singapore - Singapore - (150-180K SGD + Bonus) My client is a leading Solar player consolidating its already established presence in South East Asia. This role for a Sales ...
Sales Manager – Anaerobic Digestion 2 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Sales Manager for a financially sound and expanding biogas company. They are a medium sized enterprise with several years of experience delivering biogas p...
|Salary Details:||Salary Negotiable|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
As Senior Power Distribution Engineer, your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Preparing tender design for up-gradation of the transmission and distribution networks
- Assisting the client in procurement
- Review of Contractor's Designs
- Construction Supervision, Testing and Commissioning
- Project Management.
Your profile will include:
- A Master's degree in Electrical Engineering
- 20 years' experience in the planning and design of electrical distribution and transmission systems.
- Experience electrification would be preferred.
Poitions available nationwide throughout the UK.
In return you can expect a competitive salary and package.