Senior Power Distribution Engineer. UK Nationwide - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 10-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Digital Marketer 25 days ago
This leading solar renewables developer seeks an experienced Digital Marketer to join a supportive marketing and communications team within a leading solar renewables developer in their Central Lon...
Commissioning Manager – Anaerobic Digestion 11 days ago
East Anglia, Peterborough, Norwich
Green Recruitment Solutions are recruiting a Commissioning Manager to join a growing Anaerobic Digestion Company and manage a team of Commissioning Engineers. As well as having overall responsibili...
Finance Portfolio Manager (Solar) 10 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company represents a market leading corporate finance, investment management and asset management group. The energy division of the group has raised and in...
Energy Account Manager (B2B-Power) 9 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Key Account Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £35-40,000 Location: Hertfordshire Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: AC101 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are worki...
|Salary Details:||Salary Negotiable|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
As Senior Power Distribution Engineer, your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Preparing tender design for up-gradation of the transmission and distribution networks
- Assisting the client in procurement
- Review of Contractor's Designs
- Construction Supervision, Testing and Commissioning
- Project Management.
Your profile will include:
- A Master's degree in Electrical Engineering
- 20 years' experience in the planning and design of electrical distribution and transmission systems.
- Experience electrification would be preferred.
Poitions available nationwide throughout the UK.
In return you can expect a competitive salary and package.