Senior Power Distribution Engineer. UK Nationwide - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 10-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: Senior Technical Consultant : CHP/District Heating Job Type: Permanent Salary: £45,000 Location: Oxfordshire OR London Consultant: Tim Hall Reference: STC80 Company Information The Gr...
Operations Manager : Virtual Power Plant 21 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Operations Manager : Virtual Power Plant Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :85,000 Location: Western Germany with international travel Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: VPP34 The Organisat...
Technical Director 15 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
- A track record of technical capability within the building services sector in the fields of mechanical, electrical and controls engineering. - Experience of renewable energy technologies. - A tra...
City, Birmingham, Manchester
Salary band: £80k - £90k
As the Technical Director of Process Safety you will be responsible for;- To develop and establish a Process Safety and Risk Assessment capability in the UK . - Developing and managing a team of 8 ...
|Salary Details:||Salary Negotiable|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
As Senior Power Distribution Engineer, your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Preparing tender design for up-gradation of the transmission and distribution networks
- Assisting the client in procurement
- Review of Contractor's Designs
- Construction Supervision, Testing and Commissioning
- Project Management.
Your profile will include:
- A Master's degree in Electrical Engineering
- 20 years' experience in the planning and design of electrical distribution and transmission systems.
- Experience electrification would be preferred.
Poitions available nationwide throughout the UK.
In return you can expect a competitive salary and package.