5 months ago
Established in 1844 my client offers in-depth specialist skills through its varied engineering, geological, environmental and property disciplines, all helping to address the many issues raised by the redevelopment of land, the development of mines and quarries, the disposal of waste and the environmental imperatives introduced by such activities.
We are looking for a Principal Geotechnical/Geo-Environmental Engineer. This position offers a challenging role with a leading specialist consultancy practice, working across a variety of related disciplines including; geotechnical, environmental, mining and minerals.
The Principal Geotechnical/Geo-Environmental Engineer will join a multidisciplinary team near Dudley.
Your role will include;
* The technical aspects of managing ground investigation contracts along with contaminated land assessment.
* Risk assessment, risk management and reporting.
* Project management and client liaison.
To be successful you will have;
* A postgraduate degree in Geotechnical/Environmtal Science or similar
* All-round technical knowledge of geotechnical engineering including experience of slope stability, earthwork and foundation design.
* Excellent knowledge of land quality issues, including designing site investigations, human health, controlled waters and ground gas risk assessment, remediation options and knowledge of legislative processes.
* Excellent report writing skills.
* Project management experience.
* Experience of direct client liaison.
* Marketing skills.
* Full driving license
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close