Senior Recruitment Consultant (Renewable Energy Technical Services) - Earth Wind & Hire
This job expired on 22-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Planning Manager Yesterday
London, Surrey, Sutton
A world leading engineering, construction and project Management Company is currently seeking a Senior Planning Manager to provide support to the Project Manager to achieve project objectives and e...
Low Carbon Energy Consultant (Sustainability) 27 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Low Carbon Energy Consultant (Sustainability) A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Low Carbon Energy Consultant to join an award winning, multi disciplined Building Services consultancy in the...
Technical Manager 24 days ago
Manchester, Oldham, Hyde
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Technical Manager is required for a heating company based in Manchester. The successful Technical Manager will have a strong technical knowledge within the heating sector and have previously manage...
Planner (Renewable Energy) 20 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: Planner (Renewable Energy Experience Required) Job Type: Permanent Salary: Circa £45,000 Location: London Consultant: Will Sargeant Ref: PPWS30 The Organisation: The Green Recruitmen...
Senior Development Geologist with Geomechanics 20 days ago
London, Aberdeen, Guildford
Salary band: £100k +
Senior Development Geologist with Geomechanics London or Aberdeen The Role:Development Geologist required to provide consulting services working on integrated subsurface projects!You must have a w...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£Competitive + Bonus + Equity + Profit Share|
|Company:||Earth Wind & Hire|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Electrical Energy Storage Jobs | Electricity T&D Jobs | Waste to Energy Jobs | Wind Energy Jobs|
Earth Wind & Hire is a growing recruitment services company within the Renewable Energy and Clean Technology sector. We support companies across Europe and Asia Pacific by implementing bespoke recruitment and HR solutions. We are an entrepreneurial company with a unique customer service offering.
Earth Wind & Hire is about to commence an exciting period of growth and is looking to recruit the most talented professionals from inside the UK renewable energy industry. We are looking for a senior level recruiter with a demonstrable track record success. The candidate will be responsible for growing and shaping our technical services practice. There are genuine career progression opportunities for the right candidate and we expect that you will be leading a team of Consultants in short space of time.
The successful candidate can expect a superb remuneration package as well as equity and a profit share within the business.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- You will take ownership of our technical services area and responsible for growing the practice from scratch.
- Recruitment of Engineers and other technical service vacancies within Environmental Services and Renewable Energy.
- Business development and establishing a new client network.
- Account management of existing and new clients.
- Resourcing of job vacancies.
- End to end recruitment lifecycle from inception to close.
- Attendance at industry networking events.
- Marketing and promoting service offering of the technical services team.
- Eventual team leadership responsibilities and accountability of practice.
- Bachelor degree from a good University
- Senior level recruiter with an outstanding track record of success within Environmental Services/Renewable Energy
- Experience of recruiting Engineers (Electrical/Mechanical, Analysts, Health/Safety)
- Strong preference for candidates with experience within Offshore Wind energy.
- Consistent annual recruitment billings of £225k plus.
- Must be well connected and able to bring an existing network of both candidates and clients
- A natural sales style. Focussed on achieving “win-win” outcomes.
- Ability to work autonomously and with initiative.
- Excellent business development ability.
- Excellent communication style.
- Must be client facing.
- Strong levels of commercial awareness.
- Ability to be creative and to think “outside of the box”.
- Extremely competitive base salary
- Superb, uncapped commission scheme
- Equity within the business
- Profit share within the business
- iPad and company mobile phone
This truly is a fantastic opportunity to join an entrepreneurial business with huge growth plans. If you would like to share in our success and feel you have the right profile to fulfil the tasks needed then please send your CV and a brief cover letter to Gavin Factor.
Please feel free to email us if you have any questions prior to applying.