Senior Sales and & Business Develop Manager - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 21-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Renewable Energy Sales Consultant 25 days ago
Yorkshire, Aberdeenshire, Glasgow
HOTHOUSE ENERGY are a truly unique Renewable Energy business that saw 200% growth last year. We are currently recruiting for Sales people/surveyors to demonstrate and sell our R...
Gas Compliance Project Manager 25 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Gas Compliance Project Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £26,000-32,000 Location: Stroud Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: PM10 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is wo...
Senior Asset Manager 18 days ago
Senior Asset Manager Required !! Highly reputable renewable energy company require a Senior Asset Manager for their London office.Applicants must have experience in the back end asset management of...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 16 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Contracts Manager 4 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
Contracts Manager - EPCMy client is the leading solar developer in the USA and they are looking for an experienced and accomplished candidate to come on board to help with contract negotiations mov...
|Salary Details:||80k $ + bonus|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs | Solar Power Jobs|
Senior Sales and & Business Develop Manager, New York ares, 80k $+
My client is one of the leading international manufactures in the renewable energy sector. With 24 production and project management divisions in over 11 countries, business activities in 74 countries, 32 subsidiaries and 120 sales offices around the world.
In this position you will be doing Sales and Key account Management duties as well as parts of the Business Development sector. IT is highly important for my client that you bring to the company PV experience and a pole of already existing contact with in industry.
- ,Setting up sales plans and strategies
- ,Being responsible for approx. 50 sales people in Germany and 10 in Easter European countries
- ,Looking to distribute and spread out the company’s products all over Europe
- ,Supporting the project development team in making decisions
- ,Proven sales background
- ,Analytical mindset
- ,Degree in business or technical subject
- ,Strong business experience in leading distributional company
- ,2-5 years of experience in the PV sector
- ,Motivated to learn and teach people within the business
- ,Strong convincing skills
- ,Technical understanding of PV products
- ,Team player
- ,Confident communication skills
- ,Self-motivated and open to travel
- ,Ability to work and perform well under pressure
- ,English language a must
- ,Languages like French, German Italian, Spanish, Polish, Turkish or Ukraine a plus
- ,Driving licence
- ,Permit to work in the United States