Senior Sales and & Business Develop Manager - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 21-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Business Development Manager 7 days ago
Bury St Edmunds,
Business Development Manager is required for a leading supplier of Biomass products, selling into the industrial market. My client offers a wide range of bespoke biomass products. You will be worki...
Business Development Manager 14 days ago
, Reading, Guildford, Woking
Business Development Manager required for a controls company in the south east. You will be selling controls and the rental of controls systems into schools, factories and other businesses. You wil...
Business Development Manager 4 days ago
Category = Solar Power Business Development Manager – Munich, Germany My client the leading vertically integrated solar product manufacturer and turnkey solar solutions provider across the globe....
Business Development Manager - Renewable Energy 21 days ago
Business Development Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: AUD 60, 000 +commission+ car allowance Location: Australia Consultant: Qihan The Company My client is one of the leading inverter manu...
|Salary Details:||80k $ + bonus|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs | Solar Power Jobs|
Senior Sales and & Business Develop Manager, New York ares, 80k $+
My client is one of the leading international manufactures in the renewable energy sector. With 24 production and project management divisions in over 11 countries, business activities in 74 countries, 32 subsidiaries and 120 sales offices around the world.
In this position you will be doing Sales and Key account Management duties as well as parts of the Business Development sector. IT is highly important for my client that you bring to the company PV experience and a pole of already existing contact with in industry.
- ,Setting up sales plans and strategies
- ,Being responsible for approx. 50 sales people in Germany and 10 in Easter European countries
- ,Looking to distribute and spread out the company’s products all over Europe
- ,Supporting the project development team in making decisions
- ,Proven sales background
- ,Analytical mindset
- ,Degree in business or technical subject
- ,Strong business experience in leading distributional company
- ,2-5 years of experience in the PV sector
- ,Motivated to learn and teach people within the business
- ,Strong convincing skills
- ,Technical understanding of PV products
- ,Team player
- ,Confident communication skills
- ,Self-motivated and open to travel
- ,Ability to work and perform well under pressure
- ,English language a must
- ,Languages like French, German Italian, Spanish, Polish, Turkish or Ukraine a plus
- ,Driving licence
- ,Permit to work in the United States