Senior Sales and & Business Develop Manager - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 21-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Business Development Manager 26 days ago
South East London
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Business Development Manager Salary: up to £50,000 with bonus including company car Job Type: Permanent Location: South East Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: BDMEG The role The Green Recruitment Comp...
Energy Analyst – Data Services 22 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Summary:Our client is an international energy solutions provider, who provide services for some of the most prestigious accounts on the market. Due to current success in the prospering energy m...
Trainee Sales Consultant 9 days ago
Sales Consultant My client, a specialist in both Solar and Thermal Heating Technologies is offering exciting opportunities for Sales Consultants to join a vibrant team of sales professionals.They ...
Project Manager – EfW 8 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Project Manager to deliver the construction of a large Energy from Waste facility based in the North East. The company is a world leader in infra...
|Salary Details:||80k $ + bonus|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs | Solar Power Jobs|
Senior Sales and & Business Develop Manager, New York ares, 80k $+
My client is one of the leading international manufactures in the renewable energy sector. With 24 production and project management divisions in over 11 countries, business activities in 74 countries, 32 subsidiaries and 120 sales offices around the world.
In this position you will be doing Sales and Key account Management duties as well as parts of the Business Development sector. IT is highly important for my client that you bring to the company PV experience and a pole of already existing contact with in industry.
- ,Setting up sales plans and strategies
- ,Being responsible for approx. 50 sales people in Germany and 10 in Easter European countries
- ,Looking to distribute and spread out the company’s products all over Europe
- ,Supporting the project development team in making decisions
- ,Proven sales background
- ,Analytical mindset
- ,Degree in business or technical subject
- ,Strong business experience in leading distributional company
- ,2-5 years of experience in the PV sector
- ,Motivated to learn and teach people within the business
- ,Strong convincing skills
- ,Technical understanding of PV products
- ,Team player
- ,Confident communication skills
- ,Self-motivated and open to travel
- ,Ability to work and perform well under pressure
- ,English language a must
- ,Languages like French, German Italian, Spanish, Polish, Turkish or Ukraine a plus
- ,Driving licence
- ,Permit to work in the United States