Senior Sales and & Business Develop Manager - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 21-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Technical Manager 25 days ago
Manchester, Oldham, Hyde
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Technical Manager is required for a heating company based in Manchester. The successful Technical Manager will have a strong technical knowledge within the heating sector and have previously manage...
Sales Consultant 25 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Sales Consultant South of the Thames £ Competitive + Benefits! A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our client who are a leading company specialising in water treatment products and services...
Connections Project Manager (Energy) 24 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company is excited to be working with an energy company offering consultancy within the industries of energy procurement, new connections and sustainable technolog...
Project Manager 22 days ago
A leading solar developer and operator are looking for a Project Manager to join their Project Delivery team in London. This company - who are currently looking to expand - specialise in PV techno...
Senior Financial Energy Trader Yesterday
Salary band: £100k +
Senior Financial Energy Trader, Kansas, USA, $80,000 - $130,000 My client is a leading electric energy utility in Kansas whose aim is to become the preferred energy supplier, not only in Kan...
|Salary Details:||80k $ + bonus|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs | Solar Power Jobs|
Senior Sales and & Business Develop Manager, New York ares, 80k $+
My client is one of the leading international manufactures in the renewable energy sector. With 24 production and project management divisions in over 11 countries, business activities in 74 countries, 32 subsidiaries and 120 sales offices around the world.
In this position you will be doing Sales and Key account Management duties as well as parts of the Business Development sector. IT is highly important for my client that you bring to the company PV experience and a pole of already existing contact with in industry.
- ,Setting up sales plans and strategies
- ,Being responsible for approx. 50 sales people in Germany and 10 in Easter European countries
- ,Looking to distribute and spread out the company’s products all over Europe
- ,Supporting the project development team in making decisions
- ,Proven sales background
- ,Analytical mindset
- ,Degree in business or technical subject
- ,Strong business experience in leading distributional company
- ,2-5 years of experience in the PV sector
- ,Motivated to learn and teach people within the business
- ,Strong convincing skills
- ,Technical understanding of PV products
- ,Team player
- ,Confident communication skills
- ,Self-motivated and open to travel
- ,Ability to work and perform well under pressure
- ,English language a must
- ,Languages like French, German Italian, Spanish, Polish, Turkish or Ukraine a plus
- ,Driving licence
- ,Permit to work in the United States