Senior Sales and & Business Develop Manager - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 21-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Permanant Senior Mechanical Design Engineer 29 days ago
Salary band: £80k - £90k
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, Permanent - Aberdeen Progressive Global Energy has been tasked by a key account in Aberdeen to source an experienced Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join the...
Senior/ Civil Engineer 27 days ago
Birmingham, Cambridge, Peterborough
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Senior / Civil Engineer - Water / Wastewater - Reading or BrightonHuxley Engineering and one of the UK's leading names in Water Division are looking to recruit Senior / Civil Engineer on permanent ...
Operations Manager : Virtual Power Plant 19 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Operations Manager : Virtual Power Plant Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :85,000 Location: Western Germany with international travel Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: VPP34 The Organisat...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 18 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
|Salary Details:||80k $ + bonus|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs | Solar Power Jobs|
Senior Sales and & Business Develop Manager, New York ares, 80k $+
My client is one of the leading international manufactures in the renewable energy sector. With 24 production and project management divisions in over 11 countries, business activities in 74 countries, 32 subsidiaries and 120 sales offices around the world.
In this position you will be doing Sales and Key account Management duties as well as parts of the Business Development sector. IT is highly important for my client that you bring to the company PV experience and a pole of already existing contact with in industry.
- ,Setting up sales plans and strategies
- ,Being responsible for approx. 50 sales people in Germany and 10 in Easter European countries
- ,Looking to distribute and spread out the company’s products all over Europe
- ,Supporting the project development team in making decisions
- ,Proven sales background
- ,Analytical mindset
- ,Degree in business or technical subject
- ,Strong business experience in leading distributional company
- ,2-5 years of experience in the PV sector
- ,Motivated to learn and teach people within the business
- ,Strong convincing skills
- ,Technical understanding of PV products
- ,Team player
- ,Confident communication skills
- ,Self-motivated and open to travel
- ,Ability to work and perform well under pressure
- ,English language a must
- ,Languages like French, German Italian, Spanish, Polish, Turkish or Ukraine a plus
- ,Driving licence
- ,Permit to work in the United States