Senior Sustainability Consultant - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 28-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
IT Support Engineer 26 days ago
This industry leading solar renewables developer seeks a experienced IT Support Engineer for their Head Office in Central London. The purpose of this role is to provide IT support to all users in a...
Field Service Technician – Biogas 6 days ago
Warwickshire, Birmingham, Cambridge
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a National Service Technician for a reputable European Biogas company with over 300 plants currently operational world-wide. Working as part of a small maint...
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Senior Consultant Industry Sector: Waste Management & Resource Management (Consultancy) Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to £40,000 Office Location: Central London Consultant: Tom Wood R...
United Arab Emirates
Salary band: £40k - £50k
A leading international Waste Management and Environmental services company is currently seeking to recruit an Operations Manager with experience of running a Construction & Demolition waste fa...
Salary band: Any
The Senior mast installation technician reports to the Mast Team Manager. As one of the key members of the team, you will be required to: · Follow instructions on site from the mast installation su...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£25-28,000 plus benefits|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Commercial | Business Development | Consulting | Engineering | Environmental|
|Job Categories:||Environmental Jobs|
Sustainability Consultant (Senior)
£25-28,000 salary plus benefits (negotiable for more experienced candidates)
A leading environmental engineering consultancy operating throughout the UK and internationally has a requirement for a Sustainability Consultant to be based from their Oxford office.
- Produce sustainability statements and Code for Sustainable Homes (CSH / CfSH) and BREEAM predictive assessments in support of planning applications
- Carry out full design stage and post construction CSH and BREEAM Assessments.
- Interaction with clients and design teams, both internal and external.
- Review of evidence for BREEAM and CSH Assessments;
- Support established sustainability team on existing and new projects
- Planning policy reviews for sustainability statements
- Review of design drawings and supporting information to form basis of sustainability statements
- Report writing
- Liaise with contractors and attend site visits
- Degree educated, ideally to Masters level in a relevant environmental subject; a research based dissertation would be advantageous
- Experience of BREEAM and Code for Sustainable Homes predictive assessments.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (examples of written work be requested at interview)
- Valid driving license.
- Producing reports and sustainability statements to support planning applications
- BREEAM / CSH / Code for Sustainable Homes Assessor accredited ideally.
To apply: contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH156 as subject.