Senior Sustainability Consultant - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 28-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Plant Service Engineer 5 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Plant Service Engineer for a market leading Biogas company. You will be part of a team providing 24/7 cover for a growing portfolio of Anaerobic ...
Field Service Technician – Biogas 5 days ago
Warwickshire, Birmingham, Cambridge
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a National Service Technician for a reputable European Biogas company with over 300 plants currently operational world-wide. Working as part of a small maint...
Quantity Surveyor - District Heating 19 days ago
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor Industry Sector: Energy, Construction, M&E, Energy Efficiency Job Type: Permanent Salary: Flexible Dependent on Experience + Strong Package Site/Office Location: Home ...
HR Manager - Service Delivery Yesterday
Salary band: Any
HR Manager – Service Delivery We are currently recruiting for a HR Manager – Service Delivery to join our HR team. This role will report into the Head of HR (Western & Northern Europe) and mana...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£25-28,000 plus benefits|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Commercial | Business Development | Consulting | Engineering | Environmental|
|Job Categories:||Environmental Jobs|
Sustainability Consultant (Senior)
£25-28,000 salary plus benefits (negotiable for more experienced candidates)
A leading environmental engineering consultancy operating throughout the UK and internationally has a requirement for a Sustainability Consultant to be based from their Oxford office.
- Produce sustainability statements and Code for Sustainable Homes (CSH / CfSH) and BREEAM predictive assessments in support of planning applications
- Carry out full design stage and post construction CSH and BREEAM Assessments.
- Interaction with clients and design teams, both internal and external.
- Review of evidence for BREEAM and CSH Assessments;
- Support established sustainability team on existing and new projects
- Planning policy reviews for sustainability statements
- Review of design drawings and supporting information to form basis of sustainability statements
- Report writing
- Liaise with contractors and attend site visits
- Degree educated, ideally to Masters level in a relevant environmental subject; a research based dissertation would be advantageous
- Experience of BREEAM and Code for Sustainable Homes predictive assessments.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (examples of written work be requested at interview)
- Valid driving license.
- Producing reports and sustainability statements to support planning applications
- BREEAM / CSH / Code for Sustainable Homes Assessor accredited ideally.
To apply: contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH156 as subject.