Senior Sustainability Consultant - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 28-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Renewable Energy Sales Consultant 24 days ago
Yorkshire, Aberdeenshire, Glasgow
HOTHOUSE ENERGY are a truly unique Renewable Energy business that saw 200% growth last year. We are currently recruiting for Sales people/surveyors to demonstrate and sell our R...
Hydrographic Survey Manager 28 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: Hydrographic Survey Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £50,000 Location: London Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: HSM:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are working wit...
Senior Asset Manager 17 days ago
Senior Asset Manager Required !! Highly reputable renewable energy company require a Senior Asset Manager for their London office.Applicants must have experience in the back end asset management of...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 15 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£25-28,000 plus benefits|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Commercial | Business Development | Consulting | Engineering | Environmental|
|Job Categories:||Environmental Jobs|
Sustainability Consultant (Senior)
£25-28,000 salary plus benefits (negotiable for more experienced candidates)
A leading environmental engineering consultancy operating throughout the UK and internationally has a requirement for a Sustainability Consultant to be based from their Oxford office.
- Produce sustainability statements and Code for Sustainable Homes (CSH / CfSH) and BREEAM predictive assessments in support of planning applications
- Carry out full design stage and post construction CSH and BREEAM Assessments.
- Interaction with clients and design teams, both internal and external.
- Review of evidence for BREEAM and CSH Assessments;
- Support established sustainability team on existing and new projects
- Planning policy reviews for sustainability statements
- Review of design drawings and supporting information to form basis of sustainability statements
- Report writing
- Liaise with contractors and attend site visits
- Degree educated, ideally to Masters level in a relevant environmental subject; a research based dissertation would be advantageous
- Experience of BREEAM and Code for Sustainable Homes predictive assessments.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (examples of written work be requested at interview)
- Valid driving license.
- Producing reports and sustainability statements to support planning applications
- BREEAM / CSH / Code for Sustainable Homes Assessor accredited ideally.
To apply: contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH156 as subject.