Senior Sustainability Consultant - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 28-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Energy Analyst – Data Services 22 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Summary:Our client is an international energy solutions provider, who provide services for some of the most prestigious accounts on the market. Due to current success in the prospering energy m...
Senior Project Manager 19 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Senior Project Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £50,000 + benefits including car allowance Location: Home Based with national travel Consultant: Tim Hall Reference: SPM56 The Client We are wor...
Trainee Sales Consultant 9 days ago
Sales Consultant My client, a specialist in both Solar and Thermal Heating Technologies is offering exciting opportunities for Sales Consultants to join a vibrant team of sales professionals.They ...
IT Support Engineer 4 days ago
This industry leading solar renewables developer seeks a experienced IT Support Engineer for their Head Office in Central London. The purpose of this role is to provide IT support to all users in a...
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£25-28,000 plus benefits|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Commercial | Business Development | Consulting | Engineering | Environmental|
|Job Categories:||Environmental Jobs|
Sustainability Consultant (Senior)
£25-28,000 salary plus benefits (negotiable for more experienced candidates)
A leading environmental engineering consultancy operating throughout the UK and internationally has a requirement for a Sustainability Consultant to be based from their Oxford office.
- Produce sustainability statements and Code for Sustainable Homes (CSH / CfSH) and BREEAM predictive assessments in support of planning applications
- Carry out full design stage and post construction CSH and BREEAM Assessments.
- Interaction with clients and design teams, both internal and external.
- Review of evidence for BREEAM and CSH Assessments;
- Support established sustainability team on existing and new projects
- Planning policy reviews for sustainability statements
- Review of design drawings and supporting information to form basis of sustainability statements
- Report writing
- Liaise with contractors and attend site visits
- Degree educated, ideally to Masters level in a relevant environmental subject; a research based dissertation would be advantageous
- Experience of BREEAM and Code for Sustainable Homes predictive assessments.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (examples of written work be requested at interview)
- Valid driving license.
- Producing reports and sustainability statements to support planning applications
- BREEAM / CSH / Code for Sustainable Homes Assessor accredited ideally.
To apply: contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH156 as subject.