Senior Sustainability Consultant - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 28-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior/Principle Sustainability Consultant 9 days ago
Senior/Principle Sustainability Consultant Salary: Up to £45K + benefits Location: Central London Job Type: Permanent Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: SPSC234 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment ...
Sustainability / BREEAM Consultant - Central London 9 months ago
Sustainability / BREEAM Consultant - Central London HA 2812 Due to expansion, this well respected multi-disciplinary consultancy has an urgent requirement for a Sustainability / BREEAM Consultant...
Assistant Sustainability Consultant 18 days ago
Job Title: Assistant Sustainability Consultant Job Type: Full Time, Permanent Salary: up to £23,000 + benefits Location: Reading Consultant: Tom Daltas The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Com...
Principal Sustainability Consultant 18 days ago
Principal Sustainability Consultant Job Type: Full Time, Permanent Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + benefits Location: Reading Consultant: Tom Daltas Ref: PSCP-TD The Organisation: The Green Recruit...
Sustainability Consultant (Senior)
£25-28,000 salary plus benefits (negotiable for more experienced candidates)
A leading environmental engineering consultancy operating throughout the UK and internationally has a requirement for a Sustainability Consultant to be based from their Oxford office.
- Produce sustainability statements and Code for Sustainable Homes (CSH / CfSH) and BREEAM predictive assessments in support of planning applications
- Carry out full design stage and post construction CSH and BREEAM Assessments.
- Interaction with clients and design teams, both internal and external.
- Review of evidence for BREEAM and CSH Assessments;
- Support established sustainability team on existing and new projects
- Planning policy reviews for sustainability statements
- Review of design drawings and supporting information to form basis of sustainability statements
- Report writing
- Liaise with contractors and attend site visits
- Degree educated, ideally to Masters level in a relevant environmental subject; a research based dissertation would be advantageous
- Experience of BREEAM and Code for Sustainable Homes predictive assessments.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (examples of written work be requested at interview)
- Valid driving license.
- Producing reports and sustainability statements to support planning applications
- BREEAM / CSH / Code for Sustainable Homes Assessor accredited ideally.
To apply: contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH156 as subject.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£25-28,000 plus benefits|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Commercial | Business Development | Consulting | Engineering | Environmental|
|Job Categories:||Environmental Jobs|