Services Manager - Turbines in Lancashire, Heysham - Matchtech Group
This job expired on 05-09-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Construction Lawyer 24 days ago
This globally recognised renewable energy company, due to an exciting period of success and expansion, requires an experienced Construction Lawyer to join their team in their stunning offices locat...
Environmental Helpdesk Manager 15 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Environmental Helpdesk Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £28-35,000 DOE Location: London Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: HDM The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is wor...
Energy Analyst – Data Services 13 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Summary:Our client is an international energy solutions provider, who provide services for some of the most prestigious accounts on the market. Due to current success in the prospering energy m...
Lead Turbine Inspector 9 days ago
Salary band: £90k - £100k
Viridium Associates are currently looking for a Wind Turbine Inspector to inspection of delivery, installation and commissioning of wind turbines at wind generating facilities for one of our major ...
|Salary Details:||Up to £70,000/yr|
|Job Categories:||Other or Miscellaneous Jobs|
We are currently looking for an experienced engineer / manager with specialist power station turbine experience to oversee a separate area of my clients business.
Nature and Scope
Our clients Turbine Support Group is an internal supplier of maintenance resources for Turbines, Generators and Auxiliaries and is collaborating with other major suppliers to provide an optimised level of service across the fleet for maintenance requirements to increase the reliability and availability of plant. The Group is flexible in the range of other work that it does to meet company needs. The Group manages a continuously varying number of sub-suppliers with a total resource of between 150-200 people which peaks during outages.
Skills and Qualifications - proven business leadership and change management experience at a senior level
- substantial knowledge of the operational aspects of nuclear an/or conventional plant
- possesses and demonstrates knowledge of statutory legislation relevant to nuclear power plant operations, site licence requirements, safety case management, and company emergency arrangements
- background in nuclear/thermal power plant operations, engineering or technical and safety disciplines with management experience
- experience of operating in a complex employee relations environment
- ability to manage stakeholders at very senior levels in the Company as well as external stakeholders
- strong change management skills and driving change throught teams whilst maintaining delivery
- abillity to translate a strategy in to tactical actions to enable implementation
- strong communications skills and leadership abilities with an ability to operate with a degree of autonomy
- qualified to degree level in Engineering/Science/Mathematics
Principal Accountabilities - To develop, establish and grow a Services furnction to support service provision to our clients fleet of 8 Power Stations in Existing Nuclear
- accountability for development and delivery of lifetime strategies for Service provision to our Stations. Services include the fleet compliment of Turbo-Generator plant and strategic spares
- develop, construct and enable collaborative supply chain relationships with Turbo-Generator suppliers and other key service providers
- develop and deliver a world class strategic spares capability for Exisiting Nuclear
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK