Services Manager - Turbines in Lancashire, Heysham - Matchtech Group
This job expired on 05-09-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Heat Pump Installer (Engineer) 2 months ago
Kingston Upon Thames, Guildford, Crawley
Salary band: £30k - £40k
A Heat Pump Installer is required by a well-established renewable energy contractor based in Surrey / London. The company have been running since the late 80's and currently specialise in renewable...
Head of Scheduling 3 days ago
South West, Bristol
Salary band: £80k - £90k
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Head of Scheduling for a world leading engineering, construction and project management Company. You will serve as primary corporate resource for...
Head Of Contracts EPC 28 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
By working closely with the directors, other team members and colleagues from our other group companies in the UK, the US and Germany to support, or lead, on a range of transactions undertaken by t...
Head of Offshore Operations & Interfaces 28 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Job Title: Head of Offshore Operations & Interfaces Job Type: Permanent Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 Location: Edinburgh, Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: HEOI:NG The Organisation: The Green ...
|Salary Details:||Up to £70,000/yr|
|Job Categories:||Other or Miscellaneous Jobs|
We are currently looking for an experienced engineer / manager with specialist power station turbine experience to oversee a separate area of my clients business.
Nature and Scope
Our clients Turbine Support Group is an internal supplier of maintenance resources for Turbines, Generators and Auxiliaries and is collaborating with other major suppliers to provide an optimised level of service across the fleet for maintenance requirements to increase the reliability and availability of plant. The Group is flexible in the range of other work that it does to meet company needs. The Group manages a continuously varying number of sub-suppliers with a total resource of between 150-200 people which peaks during outages.
Skills and Qualifications - proven business leadership and change management experience at a senior level
- substantial knowledge of the operational aspects of nuclear an/or conventional plant
- possesses and demonstrates knowledge of statutory legislation relevant to nuclear power plant operations, site licence requirements, safety case management, and company emergency arrangements
- background in nuclear/thermal power plant operations, engineering or technical and safety disciplines with management experience
- experience of operating in a complex employee relations environment
- ability to manage stakeholders at very senior levels in the Company as well as external stakeholders
- strong change management skills and driving change throught teams whilst maintaining delivery
- abillity to translate a strategy in to tactical actions to enable implementation
- strong communications skills and leadership abilities with an ability to operate with a degree of autonomy
- qualified to degree level in Engineering/Science/Mathematics
Principal Accountabilities - To develop, establish and grow a Services furnction to support service provision to our clients fleet of 8 Power Stations in Existing Nuclear
- accountability for development and delivery of lifetime strategies for Service provision to our Stations. Services include the fleet compliment of Turbo-Generator plant and strategic spares
- develop, construct and enable collaborative supply chain relationships with Turbo-Generator suppliers and other key service providers
- develop and deliver a world class strategic spares capability for Exisiting Nuclear
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK