Services Manager - Turbines in Lancashire, Heysham - Matchtech Group
This job expired on 05-09-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Offshore Wind Head of UK Sales 18 days ago
ROOT, East Anglia, East Midlands
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Job Title: Offshore Wind Head of UK Sales Job Type: Permanent Salary: £50 : 60,000 Location: South East Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: OFHS:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are ...
Head of EPC Lifecycle 16 days ago
This leading solar renewables developer is seeking a Head of EPC Project Lifecycle based in their London Office. The Head of EPC Project Lifecycle will be responsible for – the ownership PV ...
United Arab Emirates
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Head of Business Development for a leading international Waste Management company. This is a new position that has arisen due to the continued expansion of...
Transmission Line Helicopter Pilot - USA 6 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
My client is leading transmission line construction contractors who provide construction services to major utilities on the West Coast. Over the last few years they have established a solid ...
|Salary Details:||Up to £70,000/yr|
|Job Categories:||Other or Miscellaneous Jobs|
We are currently looking for an experienced engineer / manager with specialist power station turbine experience to oversee a separate area of my clients business.
Nature and Scope
Our clients Turbine Support Group is an internal supplier of maintenance resources for Turbines, Generators and Auxiliaries and is collaborating with other major suppliers to provide an optimised level of service across the fleet for maintenance requirements to increase the reliability and availability of plant. The Group is flexible in the range of other work that it does to meet company needs. The Group manages a continuously varying number of sub-suppliers with a total resource of between 150-200 people which peaks during outages.
Skills and Qualifications - proven business leadership and change management experience at a senior level
- substantial knowledge of the operational aspects of nuclear an/or conventional plant
- possesses and demonstrates knowledge of statutory legislation relevant to nuclear power plant operations, site licence requirements, safety case management, and company emergency arrangements
- background in nuclear/thermal power plant operations, engineering or technical and safety disciplines with management experience
- experience of operating in a complex employee relations environment
- ability to manage stakeholders at very senior levels in the Company as well as external stakeholders
- strong change management skills and driving change throught teams whilst maintaining delivery
- abillity to translate a strategy in to tactical actions to enable implementation
- strong communications skills and leadership abilities with an ability to operate with a degree of autonomy
- qualified to degree level in Engineering/Science/Mathematics
Principal Accountabilities - To develop, establish and grow a Services furnction to support service provision to our clients fleet of 8 Power Stations in Existing Nuclear
- accountability for development and delivery of lifetime strategies for Service provision to our Stations. Services include the fleet compliment of Turbo-Generator plant and strategic spares
- develop, construct and enable collaborative supply chain relationships with Turbo-Generator suppliers and other key service providers
- develop and deliver a world class strategic spares capability for Exisiting Nuclear
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK