Services Manager - Turbines in Lancashire, Heysham - Matchtech Group
This job expired on 05-09-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Programme Manager : CHP and District Heating 24 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Programme Manager : CHP and District Heating Sector: Energy Management Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to £55,000 + company car Location: South East Consultant: Tim Hall Reference: PMDHC3 Summary...
Head of Marketing 19 days ago
I am currently running an assignment for a leading Renewable Energy developer to find them a Head of Marketing. The position will have budget responsibility to roll out a marketing strategy for the...
HVAC (Building Services) Design Engineers 9 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Great immediate opportunity for contract HVAC design engineers for a busy and stable Building Services Consultants in North London The criteria is as follows: - Senior level - Experience in high ...
Head of EPC Construction, Solar 6 days ago
Salary band: Any
Head of EPC Construction, Solar $110k - $140k plus bonus & benefits A leading independent developer of utility scale ground-mounted Solar plants in the USA, with one of the largest project pip...
|Salary Details:||Up to £70,000/yr|
|Job Categories:||Other or Miscellaneous Jobs|
We are currently looking for an experienced engineer / manager with specialist power station turbine experience to oversee a separate area of my clients business.
Nature and Scope
Our clients Turbine Support Group is an internal supplier of maintenance resources for Turbines, Generators and Auxiliaries and is collaborating with other major suppliers to provide an optimised level of service across the fleet for maintenance requirements to increase the reliability and availability of plant. The Group is flexible in the range of other work that it does to meet company needs. The Group manages a continuously varying number of sub-suppliers with a total resource of between 150-200 people which peaks during outages.
Skills and Qualifications - proven business leadership and change management experience at a senior level
- substantial knowledge of the operational aspects of nuclear an/or conventional plant
- possesses and demonstrates knowledge of statutory legislation relevant to nuclear power plant operations, site licence requirements, safety case management, and company emergency arrangements
- background in nuclear/thermal power plant operations, engineering or technical and safety disciplines with management experience
- experience of operating in a complex employee relations environment
- ability to manage stakeholders at very senior levels in the Company as well as external stakeholders
- strong change management skills and driving change throught teams whilst maintaining delivery
- abillity to translate a strategy in to tactical actions to enable implementation
- strong communications skills and leadership abilities with an ability to operate with a degree of autonomy
- qualified to degree level in Engineering/Science/Mathematics
Principal Accountabilities - To develop, establish and grow a Services furnction to support service provision to our clients fleet of 8 Power Stations in Existing Nuclear
- accountability for development and delivery of lifetime strategies for Service provision to our Stations. Services include the fleet compliment of Turbo-Generator plant and strategic spares
- develop, construct and enable collaborative supply chain relationships with Turbo-Generator suppliers and other key service providers
- develop and deliver a world class strategic spares capability for Exisiting Nuclear
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK