Site Acquisition and Permit Coordinator - Quanta Consultancy Services
This job expired on 30-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
UK Permitting Coordinator 4 days ago
Job Title: UK Permitting Coordinator Job Type: Permanent Salary: Circa £05,000 Location: London Consultant: Rachael Farmer Ref: WSPC03 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are represe...
Site Manager - Biomass 25 days ago
Site Manager, Site Supervisor required by my client who specialise in large Biomass and Boiler installations across the UK. My client is looking for an experienced Site Manager or Site Supervisor d...
Site Manager - Onshore Wind 7 days ago
Site Manager £45 000 - £50 000 Offshore Wind Job Description We are currently looking for a Site Manager to oversee service operations across our clients UK offshore windfarm. Ideally you wil...
Role: Construction Site Manager (x2)Locations: Cornwall and Suffolk, UK Contract duration up to 12 months Pay rate: £220 - £280 per day Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking two Site Managers for...
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||GBP230 - GBP260 per day|
|Company:||Quanta Consultancy Services|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs|
Role and Responsibilities:
* Site Acquisition and Permitting activities within a regional zone
* Coordinate permitting process with local authorities
* Supporting Site Acquisition Zone Manager creating roll out schedule documentation. This will be based on realistic lead time and fulfilling the customer time line
* Coordinating with Sub-Contractors for resource and performance
* Provide support to local Site Acquisition and Permitting Service suppliers as required
* Generating reports on Site Acquisition and permitting deviations from original plan
* Telecommunications Industry experience (preferably "Mobile")
* Experience with following; Permitting Bodies, Local Government, Site Solution, Project Coordination, Sub-contractors, Site Owners
* Site Acquisition and Permitting experience within the UK
* Knowledge of local rules and regulation pertaining to permits and approvals
* Efficient Coordination experience with Site Acquisition process and parties
* Problem solving skills
* Can manage pressure
* Results oriented with focus on customer requirement
* Established connection to local authorities and permitting bodies
* Mobile Network, Vendor or Operator experience
* Turnkey Competence
* H&S regulations
* Construction works management exposure