Site Acquisition and Permit Coordinator - Quanta Consultancy Services
This job expired on 30-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Land Acquisition Manager 4 days ago
Land Acquisition Manager, London, UK, £22,500-£25,000 + bonus + commission + benefits My client is a worldwide leading player in the solar industry focussing on all aspects of EPC, O&M and Develop...
Project Acquisitions Surveyor : Renewable Energy about 1 month ago
Job Title: Project Acquisitions Surveyor : Renewable Energy Job Type: Permanent Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum Location: Inverness, Scotland Consultant: Dominic Wall The Company The Gre...
Wind Farm Siting Manager 23 days ago
Job Title: Wind Farm Siting Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £30 : 40,000 Location: Central Belt, Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: SREE:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Com...
Commercial Manager - Energy Performance Contracting Salary: up to £45K basic + benefits Location: Oxford Job Type: Permanent Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: QSCM1 The Client The Green Recruitment C...
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||GBP230 - GBP260 per day|
|Company:||Quanta Consultancy Services|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs|
Role and Responsibilities:
* Site Acquisition and Permitting activities within a regional zone
* Coordinate permitting process with local authorities
* Supporting Site Acquisition Zone Manager creating roll out schedule documentation. This will be based on realistic lead time and fulfilling the customer time line
* Coordinating with Sub-Contractors for resource and performance
* Provide support to local Site Acquisition and Permitting Service suppliers as required
* Generating reports on Site Acquisition and permitting deviations from original plan
* Telecommunications Industry experience (preferably "Mobile")
* Experience with following; Permitting Bodies, Local Government, Site Solution, Project Coordination, Sub-contractors, Site Owners
* Site Acquisition and Permitting experience within the UK
* Knowledge of local rules and regulation pertaining to permits and approvals
* Efficient Coordination experience with Site Acquisition process and parties
* Problem solving skills
* Can manage pressure
* Results oriented with focus on customer requirement
* Established connection to local authorities and permitting bodies
* Mobile Network, Vendor or Operator experience
* Turnkey Competence
* H&S regulations
* Construction works management exposure