Site Acquisition and Permit Coordinator - Quanta Consultancy Services
This job expired on 30-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Site Engineer 22 days ago
Glasgow, Perth & Kinross, Edinburgh
Our client has grown over the last 45 years, currently employing over 200 staff throughout the UK. They have an opportunity for highly motivated, multi tasking Engineer’s to join the team. Ha...
PV Site Design Engineer 17 days ago
My client are a leading developer in the renewables market and are looking for a Site Design Engineer for the PV part of their business. They are developing large scale solar on a multi M...
Project / Site Engineer 4 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Project/ Site Engineer to join a growing turnkey Principal Contractor to provide essential support to the business and to the Operations team. The C...
Land Acquisition Manager 3 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Land Acquisition Manager, London, UK, £25K-£30K + Commission + Company car My client is a worldwide leading player in the solar industry focussing on all aspects of EPC, O&a...
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||GBP230 - GBP260 per day|
|Company:||Quanta Consultancy Services|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs|
Role and Responsibilities:
* Site Acquisition and Permitting activities within a regional zone
* Coordinate permitting process with local authorities
* Supporting Site Acquisition Zone Manager creating roll out schedule documentation. This will be based on realistic lead time and fulfilling the customer time line
* Coordinating with Sub-Contractors for resource and performance
* Provide support to local Site Acquisition and Permitting Service suppliers as required
* Generating reports on Site Acquisition and permitting deviations from original plan
* Telecommunications Industry experience (preferably "Mobile")
* Experience with following; Permitting Bodies, Local Government, Site Solution, Project Coordination, Sub-contractors, Site Owners
* Site Acquisition and Permitting experience within the UK
* Knowledge of local rules and regulation pertaining to permits and approvals
* Efficient Coordination experience with Site Acquisition process and parties
* Problem solving skills
* Can manage pressure
* Results oriented with focus on customer requirement
* Established connection to local authorities and permitting bodies
* Mobile Network, Vendor or Operator experience
* Turnkey Competence
* H&S regulations
* Construction works management exposure