Site Acquisition and Permit Coordinator - Quanta Consultancy Services
This job expired on 30-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Salary band: £10k - £15k
My exclusive client are undertaking there first major project in the UK and are looking for an experienced Mechanical Site Manager to oversee the installation/construction of the plant on a new-bui...
132KV Senior Authorised Person 20 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
Senior Authorized Person (400 kV)Job Description:- Implement the high voltage safety rules- Outage management and network control- Carry out high voltage switching and isolations- Carry out earthin...
Project Acquisitions Surveyor : Renewable Energy 16 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Company The Green Recruitment Company is representing a leading renewable energy developer currently deploying multiple sites. They specialise in large scale infrastructure assets mainly wind ...
CDM Coordinator 13 days ago
This industry-leading solar renewables developer requires a CDM Coordinator to join their HSE department located in their Central London offices. Your main responsibility will be to assist the clie...
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||GBP230 - GBP260 per day|
|Company:||Quanta Consultancy Services|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs|
Role and Responsibilities:
* Site Acquisition and Permitting activities within a regional zone
* Coordinate permitting process with local authorities
* Supporting Site Acquisition Zone Manager creating roll out schedule documentation. This will be based on realistic lead time and fulfilling the customer time line
* Coordinating with Sub-Contractors for resource and performance
* Provide support to local Site Acquisition and Permitting Service suppliers as required
* Generating reports on Site Acquisition and permitting deviations from original plan
* Telecommunications Industry experience (preferably "Mobile")
* Experience with following; Permitting Bodies, Local Government, Site Solution, Project Coordination, Sub-contractors, Site Owners
* Site Acquisition and Permitting experience within the UK
* Knowledge of local rules and regulation pertaining to permits and approvals
* Efficient Coordination experience with Site Acquisition process and parties
* Problem solving skills
* Can manage pressure
* Results oriented with focus on customer requirement
* Established connection to local authorities and permitting bodies
* Mobile Network, Vendor or Operator experience
* Turnkey Competence
* H&S regulations
* Construction works management exposure