Site Acquisition and Permit Coordinator - Quanta Consultancy Services
This job expired on 30-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Permanent Draughtsman - Aberdeen 27 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Progressive Global Energy has been tasked by a key account in Aberdeen to source an experienced Draughtsperson to join their team on a permanent basis within their office in Dyce.The company are a ...
Metering Projects Coordinator 19 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Metering Projects Coordinator Job Type: Permanent Salary: dependant on experience Location: Greater London Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: MPNC The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Com...
Salary band: Any
Regional Business Development Manager - Singapore - (120,000-180,000 SGD per annum + Bonus) My client is a global MNC offering products and services to optimize and increase efficiency for Power p...
HV Coordinator 4 days ago
This industry leading solar renewables developer seeks a HV Coordinator to join their offices located in Bath. This role is within the Operations and Maintenance Department, and reports directly to...
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||GBP230 - GBP260 per day|
|Company:||Quanta Consultancy Services|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs|
Role and Responsibilities:
* Site Acquisition and Permitting activities within a regional zone
* Coordinate permitting process with local authorities
* Supporting Site Acquisition Zone Manager creating roll out schedule documentation. This will be based on realistic lead time and fulfilling the customer time line
* Coordinating with Sub-Contractors for resource and performance
* Provide support to local Site Acquisition and Permitting Service suppliers as required
* Generating reports on Site Acquisition and permitting deviations from original plan
* Telecommunications Industry experience (preferably "Mobile")
* Experience with following; Permitting Bodies, Local Government, Site Solution, Project Coordination, Sub-contractors, Site Owners
* Site Acquisition and Permitting experience within the UK
* Knowledge of local rules and regulation pertaining to permits and approvals
* Efficient Coordination experience with Site Acquisition process and parties
* Problem solving skills
* Can manage pressure
* Results oriented with focus on customer requirement
* Established connection to local authorities and permitting bodies
* Mobile Network, Vendor or Operator experience
* Turnkey Competence
* H&S regulations
* Construction works management exposure