Site Acquisition and Permit Coordinator - Quanta Consultancy Services
This job expired on 30-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Acquisition Manager - Renewable Energy 17 days ago
Acquisition Manager : Renewable Energy Job Type: Permanent Salary: £50k plus car allowance, benefits/bonus Location: Flexible : home based working (some time required to be in London) Consultant: D...
Logistics Coordinator 20 days ago
The role is based in the BOW (Breakbulk and Offshore Wind Terminal) Vlissingen in Holland. Some travel around Europe will be required with the potential to spend periods at other European locations...
Partner Program Coordinator - Solar PV, Europe 10 months ago
Partner Program Coordinator - Solar PV, Europe My client is a global leader in the solar PV field. They are a vertically integrated manufacturer, with a high quality product range and an excellent...
Site Manager - Processing Yesterday
Site Manager : Processing Job Type: Permanent Salary: £28,000-£32,000 plus company car scheme & pension Location: Wales Consultant: Sarah Chandler Ref: SCSSM33 The Organisation: The Green Recr...
Role and Responsibilities:
* Site Acquisition and Permitting activities within a regional zone
* Coordinate permitting process with local authorities
* Supporting Site Acquisition Zone Manager creating roll out schedule documentation. This will be based on realistic lead time and fulfilling the customer time line
* Coordinating with Sub-Contractors for resource and performance
* Provide support to local Site Acquisition and Permitting Service suppliers as required
* Generating reports on Site Acquisition and permitting deviations from original plan
* Telecommunications Industry experience (preferably "Mobile")
* Experience with following; Permitting Bodies, Local Government, Site Solution, Project Coordination, Sub-contractors, Site Owners
* Site Acquisition and Permitting experience within the UK
* Knowledge of local rules and regulation pertaining to permits and approvals
* Efficient Coordination experience with Site Acquisition process and parties
* Problem solving skills
* Can manage pressure
* Results oriented with focus on customer requirement
* Established connection to local authorities and permitting bodies
* Mobile Network, Vendor or Operator experience
* Turnkey Competence
* H&S regulations
* Construction works management exposure
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||GBP230 - GBP260 per day|
|Company:||Quanta Consultancy Services|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs|