Site Services & Support Manager - Regalgreen
This job expired on 13-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Process Support Engineer 2 days ago
Scotland, Glasgow, Aberdeen
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Process Support engineer for a leading provider of environmental technology. The company provides a whole range of solutions from concepts, plant...
Energy Manager : Midlands and the North 27 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Energy Manager : Midlands and the North Job Type: Permanent Salary: £35,000 + excellent benefits package Location: Home based with travel across the Midlands and North of the UK Consultant: Tim Hal...
O&M Technical Manager 22 days ago
My client is a leading provider of renewable energy who have the largest portfolio of Solar Assets in the UK. They are in line to double their operating capacity of ground mounted solar by the end ...
Offshore Wind Project Manager 16 days ago
Scotland, Edinburgh & Lothians, Glasgow
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Job Title: Offshore Wind Project Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £55,000 : 65,000 Location: Central Belt, Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: OFWPM:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruit...
Planning and Development Manager 6 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Luminous Energy Ltd is a growing solar developer based in the south west seeking to expand their development team with the appointment of a Planning and Development Manager to be responsible for th...
|Salary band:||£50k - £60k|
|Job Categories:||Electrical Energy Storage Jobs | Electricity T&D Jobs | Wind Energy Jobs|
SITE SERVICES & SUPPORT MANAGER
SALARY: £50-60k + Bonus + Pension + Health
My client isan engineering consultancy working within the Power & Engineer market
- Initially this is anticipated to require the coordination of a small team of engineers, including input to the recruitment process. The activities will broadly encompass the provision of support for sites across the UK, and potentially offshore and abroad, with issues surrounding electrical equipment and infrastructure. Scope will encompass activities ranging from the basic gathering of data from sites through high level and detailed design proposals to the routine inspection and servicing of equipment such as switchgear, protection relays, metering etc.
- The position is based in our Glasgow office and extensive site-working is likely to be required, overnight stays will occasionally be required.
- As such, the successful candidate will be expected to schedule the activities of the site support staff in order that client's needs are met and appropriate resources are provided. Whilst the client's needs are the primary focus, the department's staff will also need direct management and resource development, generally in line with corporate expectations, which will entail the routine production and review of work and development plans for the staff.
- The successful candidate will also be tasked with developing the business into new areas.
- The successful candidate will also need to ensure that communications between the Manchester office, and the chosen base for the Site Services and Support team, which is expected to be in the Glasgow area currently, are well maintained and regular visits between the offices are to be expected.
- In summary, this role is primarily to enable the work of others in the team, both by developing the client leads and forming new business, but also by making sure work is completed to the client's satisfaction
- Site technical expertise area - switchgear, cabling, protection, motors, generators, VSDs, process control, earthing,
- Site-based QHS&E qualifications -NEBOSH General Certificate etc.
- Competence - either time-served with HNC/HND minimum or degree qualified with suitable post grad experience.
- Competent user of PC-based systems such as MS-Office applications and electrical analysis tools relevant to technical area
- Familiar with large site work systems - safe systems of work
- Familiar with safety management - has drafted MS & RAs, ideally has been involved with HAZOP/HAZID etc.
- Familiar with site infrastructure items such as LV and HV switchgear , transformers, HV Generators, LV and HV motors, cabling and earthing systems
- Experience of business management, developing business and establishing new and existing client relationships.
- Flexible and family friendly hours
- Regalgreen operates as a diversified consultancy focused on quality and service delivery offering 3 key business streams; Project Engineering, Equipment Supply and Recruitment Solutions
- Providing a bespoke client focused service, Regalgreen combines the experience of over 30 years project engineering and management with cost effective vendor solutions