Site Services & Support Manager - Regalgreen
This job expired on 13-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Business Development Manager 25 days ago
South East London
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Business Development Manager Salary: up to £50,000 with bonus including company car Job Type: Permanent Location: South East Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: BDMEG The role The Green Recruitment Comp...
Energy Analyst – Data Services 21 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Summary:Our client is an international energy solutions provider, who provide services for some of the most prestigious accounts on the market. Due to current success in the prospering energy m...
Project Manager – EfW 7 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Project Manager to deliver the construction of a large Energy from Waste facility based in the North East. The company is a world leader in infra...
HSQE Manager 4 days ago
Northamptonshire, Surrey, Swindon
Salary band: £80k - £90k
Great opportunity to join this unique engineering business at the forefront of their industry. They are looking for someone to head the HSQE for their COMAH controlled facilities across the UK Thi...
|Salary band:||£50k - £60k|
|Job Categories:||Electrical Energy Storage Jobs | Electricity T&D Jobs | Wind Energy Jobs|
SITE SERVICES & SUPPORT MANAGER
SALARY: £50-60k + Bonus + Pension + Health
My client isan engineering consultancy working within the Power & Engineer market
- Initially this is anticipated to require the coordination of a small team of engineers, including input to the recruitment process. The activities will broadly encompass the provision of support for sites across the UK, and potentially offshore and abroad, with issues surrounding electrical equipment and infrastructure. Scope will encompass activities ranging from the basic gathering of data from sites through high level and detailed design proposals to the routine inspection and servicing of equipment such as switchgear, protection relays, metering etc.
- The position is based in our Glasgow office and extensive site-working is likely to be required, overnight stays will occasionally be required.
- As such, the successful candidate will be expected to schedule the activities of the site support staff in order that client's needs are met and appropriate resources are provided. Whilst the client's needs are the primary focus, the department's staff will also need direct management and resource development, generally in line with corporate expectations, which will entail the routine production and review of work and development plans for the staff.
- The successful candidate will also be tasked with developing the business into new areas.
- The successful candidate will also need to ensure that communications between the Manchester office, and the chosen base for the Site Services and Support team, which is expected to be in the Glasgow area currently, are well maintained and regular visits between the offices are to be expected.
- In summary, this role is primarily to enable the work of others in the team, both by developing the client leads and forming new business, but also by making sure work is completed to the client's satisfaction
- Site technical expertise area - switchgear, cabling, protection, motors, generators, VSDs, process control, earthing,
- Site-based QHS&E qualifications -NEBOSH General Certificate etc.
- Competence - either time-served with HNC/HND minimum or degree qualified with suitable post grad experience.
- Competent user of PC-based systems such as MS-Office applications and electrical analysis tools relevant to technical area
- Familiar with large site work systems - safe systems of work
- Familiar with safety management - has drafted MS & RAs, ideally has been involved with HAZOP/HAZID etc.
- Familiar with site infrastructure items such as LV and HV switchgear , transformers, HV Generators, LV and HV motors, cabling and earthing systems
- Experience of business management, developing business and establishing new and existing client relationships.
- Flexible and family friendly hours
- Regalgreen operates as a diversified consultancy focused on quality and service delivery offering 3 key business streams; Project Engineering, Equipment Supply and Recruitment Solutions
- Providing a bespoke client focused service, Regalgreen combines the experience of over 30 years project engineering and management with cost effective vendor solutions