Site Services & Support Manager - Regalgreen
This job expired on 13-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Procurement Manager 24 days ago
My client, who is a leading operator in renewable energy, are searching for an experienced Procurement Manager to join their growing organisation. A proven track record in the industry, and a tech...
Technical Manager 18 days ago
Manchester, Oldham, Hyde
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Technical Manager is required for a heating company based in Manchester. The successful Technical Manager will have a strong technical knowledge within the heating sector and have previously manage...
Connections Project Manager (Energy) 17 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company is excited to be working with an energy company offering consultancy within the industries of energy procurement, new connections and sustainable technolog...
Fleet Superintendent - Glasgow 16 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Permanent Fleet Superintendent. Glasgow. Excellent Salary Package. I am currently working a leading shipping company that specialise in the marine and energy sectors in the recruitment of a Technic...
Senior Hydrologist 8 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Hydrologist / Drainage & Flood Risk Engineer Our client is an international multidisciplinary consultancy with operations in the infrastructure, energy and environmental markets. Specialising ...
|Salary band:||£50k - £60k|
|Job Categories:||Electrical Energy Storage Jobs | Electricity T&D Jobs | Wind Energy Jobs|
SITE SERVICES & SUPPORT MANAGER
SALARY: £50-60k + Bonus + Pension + Health
My client isan engineering consultancy working within the Power & Engineer market
- Initially this is anticipated to require the coordination of a small team of engineers, including input to the recruitment process. The activities will broadly encompass the provision of support for sites across the UK, and potentially offshore and abroad, with issues surrounding electrical equipment and infrastructure. Scope will encompass activities ranging from the basic gathering of data from sites through high level and detailed design proposals to the routine inspection and servicing of equipment such as switchgear, protection relays, metering etc.
- The position is based in our Glasgow office and extensive site-working is likely to be required, overnight stays will occasionally be required.
- As such, the successful candidate will be expected to schedule the activities of the site support staff in order that client's needs are met and appropriate resources are provided. Whilst the client's needs are the primary focus, the department's staff will also need direct management and resource development, generally in line with corporate expectations, which will entail the routine production and review of work and development plans for the staff.
- The successful candidate will also be tasked with developing the business into new areas.
- The successful candidate will also need to ensure that communications between the Manchester office, and the chosen base for the Site Services and Support team, which is expected to be in the Glasgow area currently, are well maintained and regular visits between the offices are to be expected.
- In summary, this role is primarily to enable the work of others in the team, both by developing the client leads and forming new business, but also by making sure work is completed to the client's satisfaction
- Site technical expertise area - switchgear, cabling, protection, motors, generators, VSDs, process control, earthing,
- Site-based QHS&E qualifications -NEBOSH General Certificate etc.
- Competence - either time-served with HNC/HND minimum or degree qualified with suitable post grad experience.
- Competent user of PC-based systems such as MS-Office applications and electrical analysis tools relevant to technical area
- Familiar with large site work systems - safe systems of work
- Familiar with safety management - has drafted MS & RAs, ideally has been involved with HAZOP/HAZID etc.
- Familiar with site infrastructure items such as LV and HV switchgear , transformers, HV Generators, LV and HV motors, cabling and earthing systems
- Experience of business management, developing business and establishing new and existing client relationships.
- Flexible and family friendly hours
- Regalgreen operates as a diversified consultancy focused on quality and service delivery offering 3 key business streams; Project Engineering, Equipment Supply and Recruitment Solutions
- Providing a bespoke client focused service, Regalgreen combines the experience of over 30 years project engineering and management with cost effective vendor solutions