Solar Engineer Power Plants, 30-40k € - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 19-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
3D CAD Engineer - Plant Rooms 24 days ago
3D CAD Engineer, CAD Technician required for a role within the Renewables and Building Services sector. The 3D CAD Technician role will be working with an established designer, supplier and install...
Solar PV Design Engineer 13 days ago
Solar PV Design Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: £30-35K plus bonus package Location: Ireland Consultant: Dominic Wall Ref: DES2948 The Client: The Green Recruitment Company are currently e...
Solar PV Project Engineer 10 days ago
Project Engineer, Design Engineer required with Solar PV (Photovoltaic) experience; My client is a market leading and very well respected Solar and Renewables installer based in the East Midlands. ...
Technical Engineer - Solar Inverters 21 days ago
London, South East, South West, Kent, Southampton
Earth Wind & Hire is working with a multinational company that manufacture and sell Solar inverters into the UK market. They are expanding and are looking to enhance the Operations and Maintenance ...
Solar Engineer Power Plants, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 30-40k €
Apply now to an exciting opportunity to one of the leading Solar Power Producer companies. The company is an international operating manufacture and producer in the solar industry headquartered i9n China they are delegating their European projects in their EU HQ in Amsterdam where this position will be based.
As a Engineer for solar power plants you will have the great opportunity to do installation and designing projects throughout the EU. You will be directly reporting to the head of project manager and will have the chance to set up your own team after successfully delivering.
- Auto-CAD or SCADA project design of utility and commercial ground mount and rooftop projects
- installation of power plants
- PV plant development
- bid submissions of PV plants in the Netherlands and EU countries
- cooperating closely with the procurement department
- degree in electrical engineering
- 2-5 years of experience working as a electrical engineer for solar projects
- experience in utility scale projects
- knowledge about the European solar market
- experience working with Auto-CAD and/or SCADA software
- open for new ways of approaching projects
- hands on personality
- open for new cultures
- English language necessary
- Dutch or other European language a plus
- already living in Europe
- willing to live and work in the Netherlands
- solar experience