Solar Engineer Power Plants, 30-40k € - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 19-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Design Engineer - Solar 29 days ago
Design Engineer is required for a renewable energy company specialising in large scale Solar PV and Solar Thermal, developing design, install and maintain. This position would best suite a graduate...
Sales Engineer - Solar 29 days ago
Sales Engineer is required for a solar company that specialises in design, installation and maintenance of solar photovoltaic panels to the domestic and commercial market. The Sales Engineer will h...
Solar PV Engineer – USA Yesterday
Solar PV Engineer – USA. $100k - $120,000 + Benefits A leading renewable energy construction contractor with an excellent reputation for executing wind and solar energy projects to the highest of...
Electrical Plant Engineer (Nuclear) 4 days ago
Electrical Plant Engineer (Nuclear) Cumbria Competitive! My client is a leading nuclear technology services provider who specialise in providing tailored solutions in all aspects of the nuclear in...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||EU30000 - EU40000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
Solar Engineer Power Plants, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 30-40k €
Apply now to an exciting opportunity to one of the leading Solar Power Producer companies. The company is an international operating manufacture and producer in the solar industry headquartered i9n China they are delegating their European projects in their EU HQ in Amsterdam where this position will be based.
As a Engineer for solar power plants you will have the great opportunity to do installation and designing projects throughout the EU. You will be directly reporting to the head of project manager and will have the chance to set up your own team after successfully delivering.
- Auto-CAD or SCADA project design of utility and commercial ground mount and rooftop projects
- installation of power plants
- PV plant development
- bid submissions of PV plants in the Netherlands and EU countries
- cooperating closely with the procurement department
- degree in electrical engineering
- 2-5 years of experience working as a electrical engineer for solar projects
- experience in utility scale projects
- knowledge about the European solar market
- experience working with Auto-CAD and/or SCADA software
- open for new ways of approaching projects
- hands on personality
- open for new cultures
- English language necessary
- Dutch or other European language a plus
- already living in Europe
- willing to live and work in the Netherlands
- solar experience