Solar Engineer Power Plants, 30-40k € - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 19-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Solar Sales Executive 26 days ago
Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire
Salary band: £10k - £15k
Solar Sales Executive A fantastic opportunity to become a sales representative for a leading renewable energy company in the UK. Here at My Planet we provide full product training on so...
Operations Manager : Virtual Power Plant 24 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Operations Manager : Virtual Power Plant Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :85,000 Location: Western Germany with international travel Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: VPP34 The Organisat...
Process Engineer Food & Drink 24 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Position: Process EngineerContract RoleLocation: Midlands & NorthwestUK BasedLength: 3-6 months initially (with possible extension)Industry: Food/Drink/Brewery/Bakery/Personal homecare/ Shampoo...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 23 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||EU30000 - EU40000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
Solar Engineer Power Plants, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 30-40k €
Apply now to an exciting opportunity to one of the leading Solar Power Producer companies. The company is an international operating manufacture and producer in the solar industry headquartered i9n China they are delegating their European projects in their EU HQ in Amsterdam where this position will be based.
As a Engineer for solar power plants you will have the great opportunity to do installation and designing projects throughout the EU. You will be directly reporting to the head of project manager and will have the chance to set up your own team after successfully delivering.
- Auto-CAD or SCADA project design of utility and commercial ground mount and rooftop projects
- installation of power plants
- PV plant development
- bid submissions of PV plants in the Netherlands and EU countries
- cooperating closely with the procurement department
- degree in electrical engineering
- 2-5 years of experience working as a electrical engineer for solar projects
- experience in utility scale projects
- knowledge about the European solar market
- experience working with Auto-CAD and/or SCADA software
- open for new ways of approaching projects
- hands on personality
- open for new cultures
- English language necessary
- Dutch or other European language a plus
- already living in Europe
- willing to live and work in the Netherlands
- solar experience