Solar Engineer Power Plants, 30-40k € - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 19-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
International Service Engineer – Biogas 3 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Service Engineer for a leading International provider of industrial products for Water and Biogas process facilities. This is a field based role with inter...
Offshore Wind Planning Engineer 27 days ago
London, Central/West End, City
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: Offshore Wind Planning Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: £40 : 45,000 Location: London Consultant: Nick Gillison Reference: OWPE:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 21 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Energy Efficiency Consultant 20 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Summary:Our client is one of the UK's leading independent consultancies that provide services to managers who are responsible in running the building services in today's commercial and public s...
Procurement & Logistics Assistant - Solar 6 days ago
Salary band: Any
Viridium Associates are looking for a Procurement & Logistics Assistant to join one of our major clients. The project will be based in Jordan on a 10 month contract basis but extensions are lik...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||EU30000 - EU40000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
Solar Engineer Power Plants, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 30-40k €
Apply now to an exciting opportunity to one of the leading Solar Power Producer companies. The company is an international operating manufacture and producer in the solar industry headquartered i9n China they are delegating their European projects in their EU HQ in Amsterdam where this position will be based.
As a Engineer for solar power plants you will have the great opportunity to do installation and designing projects throughout the EU. You will be directly reporting to the head of project manager and will have the chance to set up your own team after successfully delivering.
- Auto-CAD or SCADA project design of utility and commercial ground mount and rooftop projects
- installation of power plants
- PV plant development
- bid submissions of PV plants in the Netherlands and EU countries
- cooperating closely with the procurement department
- degree in electrical engineering
- 2-5 years of experience working as a electrical engineer for solar projects
- experience in utility scale projects
- knowledge about the European solar market
- experience working with Auto-CAD and/or SCADA software
- open for new ways of approaching projects
- hands on personality
- open for new cultures
- English language necessary
- Dutch or other European language a plus
- already living in Europe
- willing to live and work in the Netherlands
- solar experience