Solar Engineer Power Plants, 30-40k € - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 19-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Heat Pump Installer (Engineer) 2 months ago
Kingston Upon Thames, Guildford, Crawley
Salary band: £30k - £40k
A Heat Pump Installer is required by a well-established renewable energy contractor based in Surrey / London. The company have been running since the late 80's and currently specialise in renewable...
Project Planner 26 days ago
This industry leading solar renewables developer requires a experienced project planner to join their offices located in Bath. This role fits within the Operations and Maintenance department report...
Senior Structural Appoval Engineer 25 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Senior/Principal Structural EngineerProgressive are currently recruiting for a Senior/Principal Structural Engineer to join one of our key clients' expanding teams on a permanent basis. Responsibi...
Production Engineer £40k 25 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Position: Senior Production EngineerLocation: CambridgeshireSalary: Circa £40,000 dependent on experience - Are you a Production Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer with CI / LEAN experience?- Do you...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||EU30000 - EU40000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
Solar Engineer Power Plants, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 30-40k €
Apply now to an exciting opportunity to one of the leading Solar Power Producer companies. The company is an international operating manufacture and producer in the solar industry headquartered i9n China they are delegating their European projects in their EU HQ in Amsterdam where this position will be based.
As a Engineer for solar power plants you will have the great opportunity to do installation and designing projects throughout the EU. You will be directly reporting to the head of project manager and will have the chance to set up your own team after successfully delivering.
- Auto-CAD or SCADA project design of utility and commercial ground mount and rooftop projects
- installation of power plants
- PV plant development
- bid submissions of PV plants in the Netherlands and EU countries
- cooperating closely with the procurement department
- degree in electrical engineering
- 2-5 years of experience working as a electrical engineer for solar projects
- experience in utility scale projects
- knowledge about the European solar market
- experience working with Auto-CAD and/or SCADA software
- open for new ways of approaching projects
- hands on personality
- open for new cultures
- English language necessary
- Dutch or other European language a plus
- already living in Europe
- willing to live and work in the Netherlands
- solar experience