Solar Engineer Power Plants, 30-40k € - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 19-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Solar Design Engineer 11 days ago
Earth Wind & Hire are working with a leading developer and EPC within the large scale solar farm industry. They already have around 30 MW of installed solar and have a very healthy pipeline of both...
Design Engineer : Solar PV 10 days ago
Job Title: Design Engineer : Solar PV Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 Location: Greater London Consultant: Will Sargeant Ref: WSDE009 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment compa...
Project Engineer : Solar PV 3 days ago
Job Title: Project Engineer : Solar PV Job Type: Permanent Salary: Circa £40,000 basic Location: London Consultant: Rachael Farmer Ref: RFPE09 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are ...
Junior AutoCAD Design Engineer Solar PV 17 days ago
Lawson Leigh Resourcing is a specialist Green Recruitment Consultancy working in the Renewable Energy, Environmental, Waste Management, Sustainability, Utilities, Aerospace and Build Environment s...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||EU30000 - EU40000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
Solar Engineer Power Plants, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 30-40k €
Apply now to an exciting opportunity to one of the leading Solar Power Producer companies. The company is an international operating manufacture and producer in the solar industry headquartered i9n China they are delegating their European projects in their EU HQ in Amsterdam where this position will be based.
As a Engineer for solar power plants you will have the great opportunity to do installation and designing projects throughout the EU. You will be directly reporting to the head of project manager and will have the chance to set up your own team after successfully delivering.
- Auto-CAD or SCADA project design of utility and commercial ground mount and rooftop projects
- installation of power plants
- PV plant development
- bid submissions of PV plants in the Netherlands and EU countries
- cooperating closely with the procurement department
- degree in electrical engineering
- 2-5 years of experience working as a electrical engineer for solar projects
- experience in utility scale projects
- knowledge about the European solar market
- experience working with Auto-CAD and/or SCADA software
- open for new ways of approaching projects
- hands on personality
- open for new cultures
- English language necessary
- Dutch or other European language a plus
- already living in Europe
- willing to live and work in the Netherlands
- solar experience