Solar Inside Sales, company base in Nuernberg - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 26-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Sales Manager - Solar 26 days ago
Job Title: Sales Manager (UK) Job Type: Permanent Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + bonus + car Location: National Consultant: Will Sargeant Ref: SMXUK21 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment ...
Sales Engineer - Solar 30 days ago
Sales Engineer is required for a solar company that specialises in design, installation and maintenance of solar photovoltaic panels to the domestic and commercial market. The Sales Engineer will h...
Retail Sales Advisor Solar PV 30 days ago
Lawson Leigh Resourcing is a specialist Green Recruitment Consultancy working in the Renewable Energy, Environmental, Waste Management, Sustainability, Utilities, Aerospace and Build Environm...
Solar Energy Sales Representative 3 days ago
Suffolk, Essex, Kent
All Sales Representatives will be given 3 pre-qualified appointments per day. During these appointments you will go through an 11 step company presentation which includes a mini survey and product ...
|Salary Details:||40k EU + bonus|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs | Solar Power Jobs|
Solar Inside Sales, company base in Nuernberg, Germany 40k EU + bonus
My Client is one of the leading Solar distributer in Europe and is looking to expand their sales force in Europe. In the last 3 years the company is expanded all over Easter Europe and has a strong sales department so far.
As an inside sales representative you are responsible to support the sales team and increase the company’s reputation and sales figures.
You are responsible for 2-3 sales people and will work together with them very closely.
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner
- Providing stock and trading information for customers and clients
- Providing competitive coast analysis
- Customer care
- Identify customer and clients trends
- Providing sales statistics or the company and clients
- Strong mathematical background
- Degree level in a business related subject
- 2-4 experience in (inside) sales
- Being able to communicate with people on all levels
- Technical understanding of solar cell and panel products
- Strong team player
- Remaining clam in a stressful environment
- Self- motivated and driven
- Fluent in spoken and written German
- language skills in a Easter European high plus