Solar Inside Sales, company base in Nuernberg - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 26-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Electrical Installer - Solar 14 days ago
Electrical Installer - Solar Job Type: Permanent Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 Location: Bristol Consultant: Toby Day The Company My client is a large Solar company with many offices across the So...
Solar Commercial Sales 14 days ago
Solar Commercial Sales Job Type: Permanent Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience Location: South West Consultant: Rachael Farmer Ref: RFCSM01 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment ...
Technical Engineer - Solar Inverters 22 days ago
London, South East, South West, Kent, Southampton
Earth Wind & Hire is working with a multinational company that manufacture and sell Solar inverters into the UK market. They are expanding and are looking to enhance the Operations and Maintenance ...
Solar PV Electrician 18 days ago
Gloucester, Hereford, Worcester
Solar PV Electrician is required for a family run renewable energy company based in Herefordshire, the ideal candidate will have a strong electrical background and experienced in domestic and comme...
Solar Inside Sales, company base in Nuernberg, Germany 40k EU + bonus
My Client is one of the leading Solar distributer in Europe and is looking to expand their sales force in Europe. In the last 3 years the company is expanded all over Easter Europe and has a strong sales department so far.
As an inside sales representative you are responsible to support the sales team and increase the company’s reputation and sales figures.
You are responsible for 2-3 sales people and will work together with them very closely.
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner
- Providing stock and trading information for customers and clients
- Providing competitive coast analysis
- Customer care
- Identify customer and clients trends
- Providing sales statistics or the company and clients
- Strong mathematical background
- Degree level in a business related subject
- 2-4 experience in (inside) sales
- Being able to communicate with people on all levels
- Technical understanding of solar cell and panel products
- Strong team player
- Remaining clam in a stressful environment
- Self- motivated and driven
- Fluent in spoken and written German
- language skills in a Easter European high plus