Solar Inside Sales, company base in Nuernberg - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 26-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Investment Analyst 26 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Investment Analyst Job Type: Permanent Salary: £33,000 - £40,000 + discretionary profit share Location: London Consultant: Katie Robinson Reference: KR156 The Organisation: A rapidly ...
Solar PV Project Manager – Las Vegas, USA 6 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
My Client is a global market leading developer and EPC of solar PV projects. They have an outstanding track record for success and have a very strong pipeline of projects ready to be executed in th...
Technical Sales Consultant – Solar Products Exeter, Devon (office/field based, covering the South West of England) £20,000 Plus Bonus (£3,000), Company Car, Pension Our client spe...
|Salary Details:||40k EU + bonus|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs | Solar Power Jobs|
Solar Inside Sales, company base in Nuernberg, Germany 40k EU + bonus
My Client is one of the leading Solar distributer in Europe and is looking to expand their sales force in Europe. In the last 3 years the company is expanded all over Easter Europe and has a strong sales department so far.
As an inside sales representative you are responsible to support the sales team and increase the company’s reputation and sales figures.
You are responsible for 2-3 sales people and will work together with them very closely.
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner
- Providing stock and trading information for customers and clients
- Providing competitive coast analysis
- Customer care
- Identify customer and clients trends
- Providing sales statistics or the company and clients
- Strong mathematical background
- Degree level in a business related subject
- 2-4 experience in (inside) sales
- Being able to communicate with people on all levels
- Technical understanding of solar cell and panel products
- Strong team player
- Remaining clam in a stressful environment
- Self- motivated and driven
- Fluent in spoken and written German
- language skills in a Easter European high plus