Solar Inside Sales, company base in Nuernberg - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 26-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Heat Pump Installer (Engineer) 2 months ago
Kingston Upon Thames, Guildford, Crawley
Salary band: £30k - £40k
A Heat Pump Installer is required by a well-established renewable energy contractor based in Surrey / London. The company have been running since the late 80's and currently specialise in renewable...
Electrical Engineer : Commercial Rooftop Solar 27 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Electrical Engineer : Commercial Rooftop Solar Job Type: Permanent Salary: Circa £50,000 Location: London Consultant: Will Sargeant Ref: EECR11 The Organisation: The Green Recruitm...
PLANNING ENGINEER - E&I - GAS SITE - BARROW 16 days ago
Salary band: Any
My client, a large heavy engineering company are looking for a planning engineer to come on board to assist with their outage at a large gas site in Barrow. The role is solely E&I biased so a q...
Solar Market Advisor 5 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
Solar Market Advisor - SwedenMy client is a leading domestic and commercial solar PV installer headquartered in Sweden. They are looking for a strong marketing advisor to add to the senior team to ...
|Salary Details:||40k EU + bonus|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs | Solar Power Jobs|
Solar Inside Sales, company base in Nuernberg, Germany 40k EU + bonus
My Client is one of the leading Solar distributer in Europe and is looking to expand their sales force in Europe. In the last 3 years the company is expanded all over Easter Europe and has a strong sales department so far.
As an inside sales representative you are responsible to support the sales team and increase the company’s reputation and sales figures.
You are responsible for 2-3 sales people and will work together with them very closely.
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner
- Providing stock and trading information for customers and clients
- Providing competitive coast analysis
- Customer care
- Identify customer and clients trends
- Providing sales statistics or the company and clients
- Strong mathematical background
- Degree level in a business related subject
- 2-4 experience in (inside) sales
- Being able to communicate with people on all levels
- Technical understanding of solar cell and panel products
- Strong team player
- Remaining clam in a stressful environment
- Self- motivated and driven
- Fluent in spoken and written German
- language skills in a Easter European high plus