Solar Inside Sales, company base in Nuernberg - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 26-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Energy Solutions Engineer 24 days ago
Salary band: Any
Energy Solutions Engineer Sector: Energy Solutions Job Type: Permanent Salary: Flexible depending on experience + excellent benefits package Location: Essen : West Germany Consultant: Tim Hall Ref:...
Graduate, Mathematics, Analyst, Numerical, 11 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Job Title: Graduate Energy Forecasting Analyst Industry Sector: Energy/Utilities Job Type: Permanent Salary: £23,000 DOE + Benefits Package Location: Office based, Oxford Consultant: A...
Loan Compliance Manager 9 days ago
My client are a leading developer, owner and operator of renewable assets in the UK. They boast an impressive track record of delivering a full turnkey solution to clients in a cost and time effect...
Solar PV Installers 6 days ago
North West, Lancashire, Liverpool
Salary band: £40k - £50k
SOLAR PV INSTALLERS REQUIRED ASAP Experienced Solar PV electricians (teams) are required ASAP for immediate start. Hot House Energy are a well established renewable energy company based in Blackb...
Head of EPC Construction, Solar 6 days ago
Salary band: Any
Head of EPC Construction, Solar $110k - $140k plus bonus & benefits A leading independent developer of utility scale ground-mounted Solar plants in the USA, with one of the largest project pip...
|Salary Details:||40k EU + bonus|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs | Solar Power Jobs|
Solar Inside Sales, company base in Nuernberg, Germany 40k EU + bonus
My Client is one of the leading Solar distributer in Europe and is looking to expand their sales force in Europe. In the last 3 years the company is expanded all over Easter Europe and has a strong sales department so far.
As an inside sales representative you are responsible to support the sales team and increase the company’s reputation and sales figures.
You are responsible for 2-3 sales people and will work together with them very closely.
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner
- Providing stock and trading information for customers and clients
- Providing competitive coast analysis
- Customer care
- Identify customer and clients trends
- Providing sales statistics or the company and clients
- Strong mathematical background
- Degree level in a business related subject
- 2-4 experience in (inside) sales
- Being able to communicate with people on all levels
- Technical understanding of solar cell and panel products
- Strong team player
- Remaining clam in a stressful environment
- Self- motivated and driven
- Fluent in spoken and written German
- language skills in a Easter European high plus