Solar Technician in the Swiss German region - Avensol
This job expired on 22-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Solar O&M Technician about 1 month ago
NO AGENCIES juwi is one of the world’s leading enterprises in the renewable energy sector. Since 1996 juwi has been designing, building, financing and operating plants that harness renewable ener...
Renewables CAD Technician about 1 month ago
Job Title: Renewables CAD Technician Job Type: Permanent Salary: £30 : 35,000 Location: Somerset Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: RCT:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is working ...
Technical Sales Manager - Solar PV 2 days ago
Wiltshire, Chippenham, Trowbridge, Westbury
Technical Sales Manager required for a Renewable Energy company. The Sales Manager will be selling Solar PV products into the domestic market. This Sales Manager will be based in the Wiltshire or t...
Wind Turbine Service Technician 27 days ago
Are you looking to use your electrical and mechanical skills within the renewable energy sector? This is a fantastic opportunity to play an important servicing and maintenance role for a global lea...
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||5000 a month, more pending experience|
|Sector:||Commercial | Engineering|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
- Visiting residential customers in the Swiss German area
- Support in some of the dealings with commercial and government customers
- Support the installation team with logistics
- Do the paperwork for building permits
- Assist in developing marketing material for solar campaigns
- German perfect written and spoken
- Good English language skills
- Very good communication skills
- Experience in solar
Good to have:
- Experience in dealing with business customers
- Swiss German very highly desired
- French spoken
- Understanding of the Swiss solar market
For this challenging position we are looking for a friendly, energetic personality who likes speaking to customer and thinking out of the box but also the discipline to get out and meet new customers each day. You should enjoy understanding some technical requirements and be able to work independently, in a structured fashion with regular updates to the CRM and with a sense of responsibility about the customers. Curiousity and a proactive approach is a must!
Are you ready to take on this unique challenge and ready to join a dynamic and experienced team? Please email your CV along with a short cover letter and the answers to these 3 questions to us:
1) How many kWp is a normal residential installation?
2) How many MW of solar were installed in Switzerland in 2012
3) How many projects are on the waiting list for KEV?
We look forward to hearing from you!