Solar Technician in the Swiss German region - Avensol
This job expired on 22-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Field Service Technician – Biogas 4 days ago
Warwickshire, Birmingham, Cambridge
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a National Service Technician for a reputable European Biogas company with over 300 plants currently operational world-wide. Working as part of a small maint...
Field Service Engineer - Solar PV 28 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Field Service Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: Competitive Location: South East Consultant: Liam Pryle Ref: LFP08 The Organisation: Our client is an international inverter solar m...
Technical Project Manager 4 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Technical Project Manager – London, UK £40000- £60000 + Benefits. The company, an Independent Power Producer (IPP) who finance, develop, construct and operate their own solar PV p...
Photovoltaic (PV) Design and Projects Engineer Solar Design Engineer/Director (MW Solar Projects) – Renewables 3 days ago
East Midlands, West Midlands, Scotland
Company Brief: &nb...
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||5000 a month, more pending experience|
|Sector:||Commercial | Engineering|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
- Visiting residential customers in the Swiss German area
- Support in some of the dealings with commercial and government customers
- Support the installation team with logistics
- Do the paperwork for building permits
- Assist in developing marketing material for solar campaigns
- German perfect written and spoken
- Good English language skills
- Very good communication skills
- Experience in solar
Good to have:
- Experience in dealing with business customers
- Swiss German very highly desired
- French spoken
- Understanding of the Swiss solar market
For this challenging position we are looking for a friendly, energetic personality who likes speaking to customer and thinking out of the box but also the discipline to get out and meet new customers each day. You should enjoy understanding some technical requirements and be able to work independently, in a structured fashion with regular updates to the CRM and with a sense of responsibility about the customers. Curiousity and a proactive approach is a must!
Are you ready to take on this unique challenge and ready to join a dynamic and experienced team? Please email your CV along with a short cover letter and the answers to these 3 questions to us:
1) How many kWp is a normal residential installation?
2) How many MW of solar were installed in Switzerland in 2012
3) How many projects are on the waiting list for KEV?
We look forward to hearing from you!