Solar Technician in the Swiss German region - Avensol
This job expired on 22-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Technical Engineer - Solar Inverters 23 days ago
London, South East, South West, Kent, Southampton
Earth Wind & Hire is working with a multinational company that manufacture and sell Solar inverters into the UK market. They are expanding and are looking to enhance the Operations and Maintenance ...
Technical Manager - Solar Farm 23 days ago
Our client is growing renewable energy company with a specialist focus on Solar PV projects. They focus on both commercial and residential installations and have a number of large projects in opera...
Technical Support Engineer Solar UK 5 days ago
A leading vertically integrated photovoltaic product manufacturer and solution provider of polysilicon, silicon wafer and solar modules is looking to expand its team by hiring a Technical Support E...
Structural/CAD Technician 15 days ago
Job Title: Structural/CAD Technician Job Type: Permanent Salary: £30,000 : £40,000 experience dependent Location: Buckinghamshire Consultant: Rachael Farmer Ref: RFSCT02 The Organisation: The Gre...
- Visiting residential customers in the Swiss German area
- Support in some of the dealings with commercial and government customers
- Support the installation team with logistics
- Do the paperwork for building permits
- Assist in developing marketing material for solar campaigns
- German perfect written and spoken
- Good English language skills
- Very good communication skills
- Experience in solar
Good to have:
- Experience in dealing with business customers
- Swiss German very highly desired
- French spoken
- Understanding of the Swiss solar market
For this challenging position we are looking for a friendly, energetic personality who likes speaking to customer and thinking out of the box but also the discipline to get out and meet new customers each day. You should enjoy understanding some technical requirements and be able to work independently, in a structured fashion with regular updates to the CRM and with a sense of responsibility about the customers. Curiousity and a proactive approach is a must!
Are you ready to take on this unique challenge and ready to join a dynamic and experienced team? Please email your CV along with a short cover letter and the answers to these 3 questions to us:
1) How many kWp is a normal residential installation?
2) How many MW of solar were installed in Switzerland in 2012
3) How many projects are on the waiting list for KEV?
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||5000 a month, more pending experience|
|Sector:||Commercial | Engineering|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|