Solar Technician in the Swiss German region - Avensol
This job expired on 22-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Energy Manager : Midlands and the North 25 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Energy Manager : Midlands and the North Job Type: Permanent Salary: £35,000 + excellent benefits package Location: Home based with travel across the Midlands and North of the UK Consultant: Tim Hal...
O&M Technical Manager 20 days ago
My client is a leading provider of renewable energy who have the largest portfolio of Solar Assets in the UK. They are in line to double their operating capacity of ground mounted solar by the end ...
Electrical Engineer - Solar - Honduras 5 days ago
Salary band: Any
Electrical Engineer – Solar – Honduras – 8 Month Contract Viridium Associates are looking for a Electricail Engineer to join one of our major clients. The project will be based in...
Senior Mast Installation Technician Yesterday
Salary band: Any
The Senior mast installation technician reports to the Mast Team Manager. As one of the key members of the team, you will be required to: · Follow instructions on site from the mast installation su...
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||5000 a month, more pending experience|
|Sector:||Commercial | Engineering|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
- Visiting residential customers in the Swiss German area
- Support in some of the dealings with commercial and government customers
- Support the installation team with logistics
- Do the paperwork for building permits
- Assist in developing marketing material for solar campaigns
- German perfect written and spoken
- Good English language skills
- Very good communication skills
- Experience in solar
Good to have:
- Experience in dealing with business customers
- Swiss German very highly desired
- French spoken
- Understanding of the Swiss solar market
For this challenging position we are looking for a friendly, energetic personality who likes speaking to customer and thinking out of the box but also the discipline to get out and meet new customers each day. You should enjoy understanding some technical requirements and be able to work independently, in a structured fashion with regular updates to the CRM and with a sense of responsibility about the customers. Curiousity and a proactive approach is a must!
Are you ready to take on this unique challenge and ready to join a dynamic and experienced team? Please email your CV along with a short cover letter and the answers to these 3 questions to us:
1) How many kWp is a normal residential installation?
2) How many MW of solar were installed in Switzerland in 2012
3) How many projects are on the waiting list for KEV?
We look forward to hearing from you!