Solar Technician in the Swiss German region - Avensol
This job expired on 22-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Regional Business Development Manager, Singapore about 1 month ago
Salary band: Any
Regional Business Development Manager - Singapore - (120,000-180,000 SGD per annum + Bonus) My client is a global MNC offering products and services to optimize and increase efficiency for Power p...
Technical Project Manager - Biomass 26 days ago
Warrington, St Helens
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Technical Project Manager is required for a well established renewable heating company based in the North West of England. This is an excellent opportunity to join an excellent and growing company....
Technical Superintendent - Norfolk - Renewable 26 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
I am currently recruiting for a Technical Superintendent to be based in Norfolk on a permanent basis. The client specialise in Offshore Wind farm Turbine Transfer vessels and currently of a fleet o...
Principle Geotechnical Engineer 22 days ago
South West, UK
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Principle Geotechnical Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 Location: London Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: DOENGW2 The Role The Green Recruitment Company is responsible for f...
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||5000 a month, more pending experience|
|Sector:||Commercial | Engineering|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
- Visiting residential customers in the Swiss German area
- Support in some of the dealings with commercial and government customers
- Support the installation team with logistics
- Do the paperwork for building permits
- Assist in developing marketing material for solar campaigns
- German perfect written and spoken
- Good English language skills
- Very good communication skills
- Experience in solar
Good to have:
- Experience in dealing with business customers
- Swiss German very highly desired
- French spoken
- Understanding of the Swiss solar market
For this challenging position we are looking for a friendly, energetic personality who likes speaking to customer and thinking out of the box but also the discipline to get out and meet new customers each day. You should enjoy understanding some technical requirements and be able to work independently, in a structured fashion with regular updates to the CRM and with a sense of responsibility about the customers. Curiousity and a proactive approach is a must!
Are you ready to take on this unique challenge and ready to join a dynamic and experienced team? Please email your CV along with a short cover letter and the answers to these 3 questions to us:
1) How many kWp is a normal residential installation?
2) How many MW of solar were installed in Switzerland in 2012
3) How many projects are on the waiting list for KEV?
We look forward to hearing from you!