Solar Town Planner, London, UK, £35k + bonus - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 25-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
P6 Planner- Energy from Waste- Scotland 20 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
One of my key clients are currently recruiting for a P6 Planner for a new build Energy from Waste project in central Scotland. This will be a long-term contract position at a competitive rate of pa...
Offshore Wind Head of UK Sales 18 days ago
ROOT, East Anglia, East Midlands
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Job Title: Offshore Wind Head of UK Sales Job Type: Permanent Salary: £50 : 60,000 Location: South East Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: OFHS:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are ...
Senior Planning Manager 6 days ago
A world leading engineering, construction and project Management Company is currently seeking a Senior Planning Manager to provide support to the Project Manager to achieve project objectives and e...
High Voltage Electrical Engineer - Solar 6 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: High Voltage Electrical Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: Dependent on candidate Location: London Consultant: Rachael Farmer Reference: RFHVE03 The Organisation: The Green Recruitm...
Senior Construction Manager, Solar PV 5 days ago
Salary band: Any
Senior Construction Manager, Solar PV $80k - $120k + bonus My client is looking for an Senior Construction Manager with a strong technical awareness to take the next step in their career as part ...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||GBP35000 per annum, Benefits: bonus|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is a top 3 EPC developer in the solar industry. The business has its specialism in utility scale projects (1MW+) and are extencively expanding in the UK and Europe at the moment. They are now looking to bring on board an experienced Planner for their project pipeline in the UK.
As a Solar Town Planner you will be setting up the planning department in the company and will be taking over the main responsibilities in planning the projects and getting permission to built utility scale solar farm in England.
- Sourcing large MW solar projects
- Negotiating contracts with land owners and the responsible council
- Planning the PV projects all over the UK and making sure expansion will be going further
- Degree in Construction or Architecture (Bsc)
- At least 4 years of experience in Town planning for solar projects in the UK
- Experience in UK and Solar necessary
- From a consultancy background preferred
- Has been working on large scale projects (at least 1MW+)
- Strong understanding about the solar market
- Strong negotiating skills
- Fluent is written & spoken English (native level)
- German language a plus
- Working and living in the UK
- Strong personality
- Team player and ability to built up own team