Solar Town Planner, London, UK, £35k + bonus - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 25-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Heat Pump Engineer (Plumbing) 24 days ago
Kingston Upon Thames, Guildford, Crawley
Salary band: £30k - £40k
A Heat Pump Installer is required by a well-established renewable energy contractor based in Surrey / London. The company have been running since the late 80's and currently specialise in renewable...
Planning Engineer - EfW - GLASGOW 22 days ago
Salary band: Any
My client, a large engineering outfit based in the East Midlands, are looking for a planning engineer to come on board with their new build energy from waste project in Glasgow. The project is curr...
Electrical Engineer : Commercial Rooftop Solar 14 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Electrical Engineer : Commercial Rooftop Solar Job Type: Permanent Salary: Circa £50,000 Location: London Consultant: Will Sargeant Ref: EECR11 The Organisation: The Green Recruitm...
Chief Marine Engineer - London - £70,000 9 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
Purpose of the role:To carry out Failure Mode Effect Analysis of Dynamic Positioned vessels in accordance with IMCA guidelines. Carry out ship board FMEA proving trials and formulate detailed repor...
Grid Connections Manager, London, UK. 6 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
My client is one of the most successful international solar PV developers. They are currently involved in some of the larger utility scale solar PV projects happening across the UK. Positio...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||GBP35000 per annum, Benefits: bonus|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is a top 3 EPC developer in the solar industry. The business has its specialism in utility scale projects (1MW+) and are extencively expanding in the UK and Europe at the moment. They are now looking to bring on board an experienced Planner for their project pipeline in the UK.
As a Solar Town Planner you will be setting up the planning department in the company and will be taking over the main responsibilities in planning the projects and getting permission to built utility scale solar farm in England.
- Sourcing large MW solar projects
- Negotiating contracts with land owners and the responsible council
- Planning the PV projects all over the UK and making sure expansion will be going further
- Degree in Construction or Architecture (Bsc)
- At least 4 years of experience in Town planning for solar projects in the UK
- Experience in UK and Solar necessary
- From a consultancy background preferred
- Has been working on large scale projects (at least 1MW+)
- Strong understanding about the solar market
- Strong negotiating skills
- Fluent is written & spoken English (native level)
- German language a plus
- Working and living in the UK
- Strong personality
- Team player and ability to built up own team