Solar Town Planner, London, UK, £35k + bonus - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 25-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Planning Manager 4 days ago
London, Surrey, Sutton
Salary band: £60k - £70k
A world leading engineering, construction and project Management Company is currently seeking a Senior Planning Manager to provide support to the Project Manager to achieve project objectives and e...
Operations Manager : Virtual Power Plant 24 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Operations Manager : Virtual Power Plant Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :85,000 Location: Western Germany with international travel Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: VPP34 The Organisat...
Heat Pump Engineer (Plumbing) 5 days ago
Kingston Upon Thames, Guildford, Crawley
Salary band: £30k - £40k
A Heat Pump Installer is required by a well-established renewable energy contractor based in Surrey / London. The company have been running since the late 80's and currently specialise in renewable...
HSE Manger - Solar 5 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: HSE Manager (Solar Projects) Job Type: Permanent Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + package Location: £London Consultant: Will Sargeant Ref: HSES1 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Co...
Account Manager, Solar 2 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Account Manager, London, £40K + commission Tier 1 solar module manufacturer and developer My client is a global manufacturer and developer of solar modules and are now looking to bri...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||GBP35000 per annum, Benefits: bonus|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is a top 3 EPC developer in the solar industry. The business has its specialism in utility scale projects (1MW+) and are extencively expanding in the UK and Europe at the moment. They are now looking to bring on board an experienced Planner for their project pipeline in the UK.
As a Solar Town Planner you will be setting up the planning department in the company and will be taking over the main responsibilities in planning the projects and getting permission to built utility scale solar farm in England.
- Sourcing large MW solar projects
- Negotiating contracts with land owners and the responsible council
- Planning the PV projects all over the UK and making sure expansion will be going further
- Degree in Construction or Architecture (Bsc)
- At least 4 years of experience in Town planning for solar projects in the UK
- Experience in UK and Solar necessary
- From a consultancy background preferred
- Has been working on large scale projects (at least 1MW+)
- Strong understanding about the solar market
- Strong negotiating skills
- Fluent is written & spoken English (native level)
- German language a plus
- Working and living in the UK
- Strong personality
- Team player and ability to built up own team