Solar Town Planner, London, UK, £35k + bonus - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 25-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Planning and Projects Control Engineer 19 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Planning and Projects Control Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: £40,000 + benefits including car allowance Location: Field based with regular travel Consultant: Tim Hall Reference: PPCE3 The...
Plant Service Engineer 3 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Plant Service Engineer for a market leading Biogas company. You will be part of a team providing 24/7 cover for a growing portfolio of Anaerobic ...
Principal Landscape Planner 19 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Summary:We are working with a well-established and highly respected consultancy with a long history of delivering innovative environmental planning solutions. Our client is seeking a Principal ...
Sales Director (Solar), Singapore 3 days ago
Salary band: Any
Sales Director (Solar), Singapore - Singapore - (150-180K SGD + Bonus) My client is a leading Solar player consolidating its already established presence in South East Asia. This role for a Sales ...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||GBP35000 per annum, Benefits: bonus|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is a top 3 EPC developer in the solar industry. The business has its specialism in utility scale projects (1MW+) and are extencively expanding in the UK and Europe at the moment. They are now looking to bring on board an experienced Planner for their project pipeline in the UK.
As a Solar Town Planner you will be setting up the planning department in the company and will be taking over the main responsibilities in planning the projects and getting permission to built utility scale solar farm in England.
- Sourcing large MW solar projects
- Negotiating contracts with land owners and the responsible council
- Planning the PV projects all over the UK and making sure expansion will be going further
- Degree in Construction or Architecture (Bsc)
- At least 4 years of experience in Town planning for solar projects in the UK
- Experience in UK and Solar necessary
- From a consultancy background preferred
- Has been working on large scale projects (at least 1MW+)
- Strong understanding about the solar market
- Strong negotiating skills
- Fluent is written & spoken English (native level)
- German language a plus
- Working and living in the UK
- Strong personality
- Team player and ability to built up own team