Solar Town Planner, London, UK, £35k + bonus - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 25-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Bristol, Cardiff, Plymouth
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Proposals Manager to lead and manage a bid team within a global leading Engineering and Construction company who can provide submissions in respo...
Field Service Engineer - Solar PV 25 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Field Service Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: Competitive Location: South East Consultant: Liam Pryle Ref: LFP08 The Organisation: Our client is an international inverter solar m...
Salary band: Any
The role forms part of the Central Accounting Team who are responsible for the routine transactional processing for UK based RES Companies and also UK third party companies who have Asset Managemen...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||GBP35000 per annum, Benefits: bonus|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is a top 3 EPC developer in the solar industry. The business has its specialism in utility scale projects (1MW+) and are extencively expanding in the UK and Europe at the moment. They are now looking to bring on board an experienced Planner for their project pipeline in the UK.
As a Solar Town Planner you will be setting up the planning department in the company and will be taking over the main responsibilities in planning the projects and getting permission to built utility scale solar farm in England.
- Sourcing large MW solar projects
- Negotiating contracts with land owners and the responsible council
- Planning the PV projects all over the UK and making sure expansion will be going further
- Degree in Construction or Architecture (Bsc)
- At least 4 years of experience in Town planning for solar projects in the UK
- Experience in UK and Solar necessary
- From a consultancy background preferred
- Has been working on large scale projects (at least 1MW+)
- Strong understanding about the solar market
- Strong negotiating skills
- Fluent is written & spoken English (native level)
- German language a plus
- Working and living in the UK
- Strong personality
- Team player and ability to built up own team