Solar Town Planner, London, UK, £35k + bonus - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 25-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Landscape Planner 15 days ago
London, South East London, Oxfordshire, Surrey, UK
Job Title: Senior Landscape Planner Job Type: Permanent Salary: Competitive (DOE) Location: London/Peterborough or Oxford Consultant: Nathalie George Ref: SLPNG The Organisation: My Client is an ...
solar PV Developer 14 days ago
The Company: The Green Recruitment Company is representing a multinational organisation specialising in infrastructure projects. They are in the process of expanding into renewable energy infrast...
Solar PV Engineer – USA 6 days ago
Solar PV Engineer – USA. $100k - $120,000 + Benefits A leading renewable energy construction contractor with an excellent reputation for executing wind and solar energy projects to the highest of...
Marketing Manager - Solar 22 days ago
Marketing Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: :45000-75000(Dependent on experience) Location: Germany Consultant: Qihan Geng Ref: QGMM032 The Organisation Our Client, a notable solar energy co...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||GBP35000 per annum, Benefits: bonus|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is a top 3 EPC developer in the solar industry. The business has its specialism in utility scale projects (1MW+) and are extencively expanding in the UK and Europe at the moment. They are now looking to bring on board an experienced Planner for their project pipeline in the UK.
As a Solar Town Planner you will be setting up the planning department in the company and will be taking over the main responsibilities in planning the projects and getting permission to built utility scale solar farm in England.
- Sourcing large MW solar projects
- Negotiating contracts with land owners and the responsible council
- Planning the PV projects all over the UK and making sure expansion will be going further
- Degree in Construction or Architecture (Bsc)
- At least 4 years of experience in Town planning for solar projects in the UK
- Experience in UK and Solar necessary
- From a consultancy background preferred
- Has been working on large scale projects (at least 1MW+)
- Strong understanding about the solar market
- Strong negotiating skills
- Fluent is written & spoken English (native level)
- German language a plus
- Working and living in the UK
- Strong personality
- Team player and ability to built up own team