Solar Town Planner, London, UK, £35k + bonus - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 25-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
PROJECT MANAGER - Uk Solar 24 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Type: PROJECT MANAGER UK Salary: 40.000-50.000 pounds Location: Exeter, Devon Consultant: Marta Corral The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is working a very important Spanish co...
Construction Project Manager (solar) 15 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Job Title: Construction Project Manager (solar) Job Type: Permanent Salary: Circa £50,000 Location: London (Central) Consultant: Will Sargeant Ref: CPM22 The Organisation: The Green Recruitmen...
Associate Mechanical Engineer – Low Carbon 6 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Associate Mechanical Engineer – Low Carbon London, EC1R £50,000 - 60,000 Plus Annual Performance Bonus (after first year), Pension, 25 Days’ Holiday, Potential Relocation Package ...
O&M Planner 9 days ago
This industry leading solar renewables developer is seeking a O&M Planner to join their Operations team located in their Bath office. The O&M Planner will report directly to the Head of ope...
Lead Energy Solutions Manager 8 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Summary:Our client is a leading energy services company, seeking to appoint an Energy Technical Solutions Manager to work in their expanding London team.The successful candidate will have an ex...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||GBP35000 per annum, Benefits: bonus|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is a top 3 EPC developer in the solar industry. The business has its specialism in utility scale projects (1MW+) and are extencively expanding in the UK and Europe at the moment. They are now looking to bring on board an experienced Planner for their project pipeline in the UK.
As a Solar Town Planner you will be setting up the planning department in the company and will be taking over the main responsibilities in planning the projects and getting permission to built utility scale solar farm in England.
- Sourcing large MW solar projects
- Negotiating contracts with land owners and the responsible council
- Planning the PV projects all over the UK and making sure expansion will be going further
- Degree in Construction or Architecture (Bsc)
- At least 4 years of experience in Town planning for solar projects in the UK
- Experience in UK and Solar necessary
- From a consultancy background preferred
- Has been working on large scale projects (at least 1MW+)
- Strong understanding about the solar market
- Strong negotiating skills
- Fluent is written & spoken English (native level)
- German language a plus
- Working and living in the UK
- Strong personality
- Team player and ability to built up own team