Solar Town Planner, London, UK, £35k + bonus - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 25-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Chartered Town Planner 15 days ago
Chartered Town Planner Job Type: Full time, permanent Salary: Competitive : circa £40,000 + benefits Location: Central London Consultant: Tom Daltas Ref: CTPE-TD The Organisation: The Green Re...
Portolio Manager, London, UK, £60,000 + bonus 12 days ago
My client is a leading investment company based in London with more than £2.7M of assets under management. They operate in the renewable industry and they are looking for an experienced Portfolio M...
My client is a leading investment company based in London with more than £3B of assets under management. They operate in the renewable industry and they are looking for an experienced Portfolio Man...
Planner 9 months ago
My client requires an experienced Planning Engineer to join a production facility in Slough. This will be a client facing role and working closely with the projects team. Candidates must have Plann...
My client is a top 3 EPC developer in the solar industry. The business has its specialism in utility scale projects (1MW+) and are extencively expanding in the UK and Europe at the moment. They are now looking to bring on board an experienced Planner for their project pipeline in the UK.
As a Solar Town Planner you will be setting up the planning department in the company and will be taking over the main responsibilities in planning the projects and getting permission to built utility scale solar farm in England.
- Sourcing large MW solar projects
- Negotiating contracts with land owners and the responsible council
- Planning the PV projects all over the UK and making sure expansion will be going further
- Degree in Construction or Architecture (Bsc)
- At least 4 years of experience in Town planning for solar projects in the UK
- Experience in UK and Solar necessary
- From a consultancy background preferred
- Has been working on large scale projects (at least 1MW+)
- Strong understanding about the solar market
- Strong negotiating skills
- Fluent is written & spoken English (native level)
- German language a plus
- Working and living in the UK
- Strong personality
- Team player and ability to built up own team