Solution Sales Consultant, - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 27-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Renewables Construction Lawyer 27 days ago
This globally recognised renewable energy company, due to an exciting period of success and expansion, requires an experienced Construction Lawyer to join their team in their stunning offices locat...
Project Delivery Manager Solar PV 26 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is representing a company within the renewable energy technology fields. The Role: The Project Manager will be responsible for the successful del...
Sales Consultant 20 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Sales Consultant South of the Thames £ Competitive + Benefits! A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our client who are a leading company specialising in water treatment products and services...
Sales Advisor - Solar PV 20 days ago
Salary band: £15k - £20k
We are currently looking for a Sales Advisor or Internal Sales Representative to join a well establish and award winning Solar Energy company to be based either within their Nottingham or Halifax o...
Connections Project Manager (Energy) 19 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company is excited to be working with an energy company offering consultancy within the industries of energy procurement, new connections and sustainable technolog...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||EU80000 - EU100000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Environmental Jobs|
My client is among the top 5 providers of energy efficiency and building solutions worldwide. They are consistently setting global standards in energy efficiency and are considered to be market leaders due to the continual development of their innovative technologies. My client is currently looking for an experienced solutions sales professional to work in the Italian market.
My client offers exceptional opportunities for growth and this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to take a significant role with a market leader.
The successful candidate will be expected to analyse the market and make use of their existing book of contacts to sell energy and building efficiency solutions and market my client in such a way that will increase their market share.
• ,Calculate and assess energy savings of commercial buildings
• ,Aggressively develop a network of contacts to broaden sales opportunities
• ,Prepare thorough sales reports
• ,Provide training and guidance to junior staff
• ,Act as a brand ambassador for my client
• ,Develop and follow through sales strategies
• ,Act as the lead contact with key clients in large projects
• ,Must hold a BSC level or higher in Engineering, Business Administration or Environmental Technologies
• ,Strong knowledge of basic engineering principles and calculations
• ,2-3 years experience in solution/consultative sales
• ,Must have experience in negotiating with C-level building owners
• ,3-5years of experience in HVAC technologies, Building Management Systems and electrical installations
• ,Must have a book of contacts in the hospitality, industrial and banking and/or insurance industries
• ,Must understand the contractual aspects of Energy projects
• ,Understand and undertake energy savings calculates in the context of Lighting and its usage and LV installations
• ,Must be fluent in Italian
• ,Additional European languages are an advantage
Keywords: Energy Efficiency, Solutions / Consultative Sales, Italian, Sales, Negotiation, hospitality, industrial, banking/insurance
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to jobs@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.