Sustainability Consultant SAP / BREEAM / CfSH - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 09-08-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Consultant 25 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Status: Permanent Salary: Negotiable based on experience Benefits: Bonus, Pension Scheme Posted: 08/08/2014 Closing Date: 22/08/2014 Job Description The role will primarily involve work...
Sales Executive 25 days ago
South East, West Sussex
SeaRoc provides specialist products and services, primarily to the Offshore Renewable Energy Sector. We offer our clients marine, engineering, QHSE and GIS data management expertise together&n...
Senior Environmental Consultant 25 days ago
West Midlands, Birmingham, UK
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Senior Environmental Consultant We are looking for a Senior Environmental Consultant to join our client in their Birmingham offices, to work with their transport and planning team. The position wil...
Head of Energy Consultancy 25 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
Head of Energy Consultancy Job Type: Permanent Salary: Flexible depending on experience Location: South East Consultant: Tim Hall Reference: SBDM-SE The Client: The Green Recruitment Company is ...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Consulting | Engineering | Environmental|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Energy Efficiency Jobs | Thermal Energy Storage Jobs|
Environmental Consultant (SAP / CfSH / BREEAM)
Due to continued success, this growing environmental design consultancy based in Dorset, is seeking a specialist SAP / Code for Sustainable Homes Sustainability consultant.
- Assist with the delivery of assessments and reports for a range of projects, including planning applications, tenders and construction projects.
- Work within the established team to meet deadlines
- Attend client meetings with senior consultants where necessary
- Maintain a high standard of work to promote the firm's reputation with existing and new clients throughout the region
Skills and experience
- Background in the building/construction sector
- Strong understanding of energy and the built environment
- Experience with Code for Sustainable Homes (CfSH), BREEAM and sap energy assessments.
- Educated to at least HNC/HND level (or equivalent) in a related environmental / engineering /construction discipline
- Excellent communications skills
- Candidates with more in depth experience with Code for Sustainable Homes assessors / SAP Assessors would also be of interest, potentially at a more senior level
- Own transport essential due to the location of the office.
To apply, contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH119REJ. Please include a cover highlighting your suitability for this position.