Sustainability Consultant SAP / BREEAM / CfSH - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 09-08-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Junior Acquisition Surveyor about 1 month ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Junior Acquisition Surveyor Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 Location: South West Consultant: Nathalie George Reference: JASNG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment C...
Rigging Supervisor - Nuclear (North East) 25 days ago
Salary band: Any
Dear Kevin, My client has is urgently looking to take on a number of Rigging / Lifting Supervisors for contract work on nuclear power outage work in the North East. This work is due to go live late...
Energy Sales Co-ordinator 19 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Job Title: Energy Sales Co-ordinator Job Type: Permanent Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 Location: Central London Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: ESDC3456 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are...
Senior Sales Supervisor 19 days ago
Salary band: £90k - £100k
Sales Supervisor for a Global Seismic Imaging organization. The role requirements ar to identify, negotiate and close data sales for the MultiClient business in Africa and to develop and own strate...
Renewable Energy Sales Consultant 6 days ago
Yorkshire, Aberdeenshire, Bristol
HOTHOUSE ENERGY are a truly unique Renewable Energy business that saw 200% growth last year. We are currently recruiting for Sales people/surveyors to demonstrate and sell our R...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Consulting | Engineering | Environmental|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Energy Efficiency Jobs | Thermal Energy Storage Jobs|
Environmental Consultant (SAP / CfSH / BREEAM)
Due to continued success, this growing environmental design consultancy based in Dorset, is seeking a specialist SAP / Code for Sustainable Homes Sustainability consultant.
- Assist with the delivery of assessments and reports for a range of projects, including planning applications, tenders and construction projects.
- Work within the established team to meet deadlines
- Attend client meetings with senior consultants where necessary
- Maintain a high standard of work to promote the firm's reputation with existing and new clients throughout the region
Skills and experience
- Background in the building/construction sector
- Strong understanding of energy and the built environment
- Experience with Code for Sustainable Homes (CfSH), BREEAM and sap energy assessments.
- Educated to at least HNC/HND level (or equivalent) in a related environmental / engineering /construction discipline
- Excellent communications skills
- Candidates with more in depth experience with Code for Sustainable Homes assessors / SAP Assessors would also be of interest, potentially at a more senior level
- Own transport essential due to the location of the office.
To apply, contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH119REJ. Please include a cover highlighting your suitability for this position.