Sustainability Consultant SAP / BREEAM / CfSH - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 09-08-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Global Head Of Sales 25 days ago
Salary band: £90k - £100k
As the Global Head of Sales you will be responsible for;- Building a sales team across Europe.- Use your robust network of contacts to generate new business.- Secure multi-million £ deals with typi...
Quantity Surveyor 22 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Purpose and Scope:To efficiently and effectively provide professional surveying support to the Project Manager and the site team, implementing commercial processes and systems on projects throughou...
Subsea Cables Installation Project Manager 21 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Job Title: Subsea Cables Installation Project Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 Location: Edinburgh, Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: SCIM:NG The Organisation: The Gre...
Senior Consultant 14 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Status: Permanent Salary: Negotiable based on experience Benefits: Bonus, Pension Scheme Posted: 08/08/2014 Closing Date: 22/08/2014 Job Description The role will primarily involve work...
Sales Executive 14 days ago
South East, West Sussex
SeaRoc provides specialist products and services, primarily to the Offshore Renewable Energy Sector. We offer our clients marine, engineering, QHSE and GIS data management expertise together&n...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Consulting | Engineering | Environmental|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Energy Efficiency Jobs | Thermal Energy Storage Jobs|
Environmental Consultant (SAP / CfSH / BREEAM)
Due to continued success, this growing environmental design consultancy based in Dorset, is seeking a specialist SAP / Code for Sustainable Homes Sustainability consultant.
- Assist with the delivery of assessments and reports for a range of projects, including planning applications, tenders and construction projects.
- Work within the established team to meet deadlines
- Attend client meetings with senior consultants where necessary
- Maintain a high standard of work to promote the firm's reputation with existing and new clients throughout the region
Skills and experience
- Background in the building/construction sector
- Strong understanding of energy and the built environment
- Experience with Code for Sustainable Homes (CfSH), BREEAM and sap energy assessments.
- Educated to at least HNC/HND level (or equivalent) in a related environmental / engineering /construction discipline
- Excellent communications skills
- Candidates with more in depth experience with Code for Sustainable Homes assessors / SAP Assessors would also be of interest, potentially at a more senior level
- Own transport essential due to the location of the office.
To apply, contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH119REJ. Please include a cover highlighting your suitability for this position.