Sustainability Consultant SAP / BREEAM / CfSH - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 09-08-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Renewable Energy Sales Consultant 21 days ago
Yorkshire, Aberdeenshire, Glasgow
HOTHOUSE ENERGY are a truly unique Renewable Energy business that saw 200% growth last year. We are currently recruiting for Sales people/surveyors to demonstrate and sell our R...
Hydrographic Survey Manager 25 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: Hydrographic Survey Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £50,000 Location: London Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: HSM:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are working wit...
Sustainabilty Project Manager 18 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Their work includes all aspects of the infrastructure necessary for their successful operation. The London based Sustainability team sits at the heart of their Buildings and Infrastructure unit, ye...
Technical Sales Consultant 11 days ago
South West, Exeter
Salary band: £20k - £25k
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, self motivated Technical Sales Consultant to join our domestic sales team, focussing on solar PV for residential clients. This role will have a high degree...
Renewable Energy Consultant 4 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Wardell Armstrong LLP is seeking two renewable energy consultants to fill vacancies in Truro and Newcastle Upon Tyne. Candidates should ideally be graduates or have a post graduate qualification in...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Consulting | Engineering | Environmental|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Energy Efficiency Jobs | Thermal Energy Storage Jobs|
Environmental Consultant (SAP / CfSH / BREEAM)
Due to continued success, this growing environmental design consultancy based in Dorset, is seeking a specialist SAP / Code for Sustainable Homes Sustainability consultant.
- Assist with the delivery of assessments and reports for a range of projects, including planning applications, tenders and construction projects.
- Work within the established team to meet deadlines
- Attend client meetings with senior consultants where necessary
- Maintain a high standard of work to promote the firm's reputation with existing and new clients throughout the region
Skills and experience
- Background in the building/construction sector
- Strong understanding of energy and the built environment
- Experience with Code for Sustainable Homes (CfSH), BREEAM and sap energy assessments.
- Educated to at least HNC/HND level (or equivalent) in a related environmental / engineering /construction discipline
- Excellent communications skills
- Candidates with more in depth experience with Code for Sustainable Homes assessors / SAP Assessors would also be of interest, potentially at a more senior level
- Own transport essential due to the location of the office.
To apply, contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH119REJ. Please include a cover highlighting your suitability for this position.