Sustainability Consultant SAP / BREEAM / CfSH - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 09-08-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Principal Energy Consultant 19 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Principal Energy Consultant Job Type: Permanent Salary: £40-50,000 + Company Car Location: Home based with national travel Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: PECS45 The Company We are currently working al...
Biomass, Solar and Wind Sales Executive 4 days ago
West Midlands, Wales, Bristol
A Biomass, Solar and Wind Sales opportunity with an expanding company. OTE of £80,000, we are looking for an experienced person to cover sales in Wales, West Midlands and M4/M5 Corridor (e.g....
Quantity Surveyor (Pre-contract) – Biogas 2 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor for a Principal Contractor that specialises in the design and construction of AD (Anaerobic Digestion) facilities. T...
Trainee Sales Consultant 9 days ago
Sales Consultant My client, a specialist in both Solar and Thermal Heating Technologies is offering exciting opportunities for Sales Consultants to join a vibrant team of sales professionals.They ...
IT Support Engineer 3 days ago
This industry leading solar renewables developer seeks a experienced IT Support Engineer for their Head Office in Central London. The purpose of this role is to provide IT support to all users in a...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Consulting | Engineering | Environmental|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Energy Efficiency Jobs | Thermal Energy Storage Jobs|
Environmental Consultant (SAP / CfSH / BREEAM)
Due to continued success, this growing environmental design consultancy based in Dorset, is seeking a specialist SAP / Code for Sustainable Homes Sustainability consultant.
- Assist with the delivery of assessments and reports for a range of projects, including planning applications, tenders and construction projects.
- Work within the established team to meet deadlines
- Attend client meetings with senior consultants where necessary
- Maintain a high standard of work to promote the firm's reputation with existing and new clients throughout the region
Skills and experience
- Background in the building/construction sector
- Strong understanding of energy and the built environment
- Experience with Code for Sustainable Homes (CfSH), BREEAM and sap energy assessments.
- Educated to at least HNC/HND level (or equivalent) in a related environmental / engineering /construction discipline
- Excellent communications skills
- Candidates with more in depth experience with Code for Sustainable Homes assessors / SAP Assessors would also be of interest, potentially at a more senior level
- Own transport essential due to the location of the office.
To apply, contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH119REJ. Please include a cover highlighting your suitability for this position.