Sustainability Consultant SAP / BREEAM / CfSH - Willow Shaw Ltd
This job expired on 09-08-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Sustainability Consultant (BREEAM, CSH & SAP) 26 days ago
Sustainability Consultant (BREEAM, CSH & SAP) South London A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Sustainability Consultant to join an award winning, multi disciplined energy consultancy to wor...
Sustainability Consultant (CfSH) 13 days ago
Job Title: Sustainability Consultant (CfSH) Job Type: Full time, permanent Salary: £24,000-£28,000 (negotiable) Location: Devon Consultant: Tom Wood Reference: SUST554 The Organisation: The ...
Sustainability / BREEAM Consultant - Central London 10 months ago
Sustainability / BREEAM Consultant - Central London HA 2812 Due to expansion, this well respected multi-disciplinary consultancy has an urgent requirement for a Sustainability / BREEAM Consultant...
Senior Sustainability Consultant 22 days ago
Senior Sustainability Consultant Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to £35,000 (depending on experience) + car allowance Location: London Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: SSC678 Our client Our client is ...
Environmental Consultant (SAP / CfSH / BREEAM)
Due to continued success, this growing environmental design consultancy based in Dorset, is seeking a specialist SAP / Code for Sustainable Homes Sustainability consultant.
- Assist with the delivery of assessments and reports for a range of projects, including planning applications, tenders and construction projects.
- Work within the established team to meet deadlines
- Attend client meetings with senior consultants where necessary
- Maintain a high standard of work to promote the firm's reputation with existing and new clients throughout the region
Skills and experience
- Background in the building/construction sector
- Strong understanding of energy and the built environment
- Experience with Code for Sustainable Homes (CfSH), BREEAM and sap energy assessments.
- Educated to at least HNC/HND level (or equivalent) in a related environmental / engineering /construction discipline
- Excellent communications skills
- Candidates with more in depth experience with Code for Sustainable Homes assessors / SAP Assessors would also be of interest, potentially at a more senior level
- Own transport essential due to the location of the office.
To apply, contact Abi at Willow Shaw quoting AH119REJ. Please include a cover highlighting your suitability for this position.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Company:||Willow Shaw Ltd|
|Sector:||Consulting | Engineering | Environmental|
|Job Categories:||Consulting Jobs | Energy Efficiency Jobs | Thermal Energy Storage Jobs|