Technical Project Manager - Solar - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 11-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HSQE Manager 28 days ago
Northamptonshire, Surrey, Swindon
Salary band: £80k - £90k
Great opportunity to join this unique engineering business at the forefront of their industry. They are looking for someone to head the HSQE for their COMAH controlled facilities across the UK Thi...
Energy Solution Engineer: District Heating 25 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Energy Solution Engineer: District Heating Salary: £55,000 + company car, bonus and other benefits Job Type: Permanent Location: South East with national travel Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: ESDH712 ...
O&M Technical Manager 20 days ago
My client is a leading provider of renewable energy who have the largest portfolio of Solar Assets in the UK. They are in line to double their operating capacity of ground mounted solar by the end ...
Project Site Manager - Anaerobic Digestion 4 days ago
Cambridgeshire, Suffolk, Cambridge
Salary band: £50k - £60k
An excellent opportunity for a Project Manager with sharp experience in Renewables, Waste Water or Construction to join a leading technology provider that will offer you a fresh challenge and a gre...
United Arab Emirates
Salary band: £40k - £50k
A leading international Waste Management and Environmental services company is currently seeking to recruit an Operations Manager with experience of running a Construction & Demolition waste fa...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£45000 - £55000 Per Annum plus strong bonus & pack|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Sector:||Project & Programme|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £45,000 : £55,000 plus strong bonus & package
Location: Home based : preference South England
Consultant: Toby Day
Our client is a rapidly growing solar PV manufacturing company looking to take on a Technical Project Manager. They’re an exciting, friendly and very fast growing solar installation company. They really care about their work and about looking after their customers. They are highly ambitious and looking to build on their already very strong growth in the last 18 months.
- To work with the project development team based on defined business plan to ensure all related activities are properly planned, coordinated and implemented
- To undertake the survey, including electrical survey, design and specification of PV systems to meet clients’ needs and to assist in the preparation of quotes.
- To provide customers with technical advice and deal with difficulties of a technical nature.
- To develop and maintain reliable and positive relationships with suppliers, the DNO, ICP and other partners.
- To keep up to date with relevant regulatory and technological developments and best practice and to ensure compliance as required.
- To liaise with relevant third parties (e.g. planning authorities and DNO) to procure the necessary agreements for projects.
- To drive and support our partner and contractor site activities in relation to design, planning, installation, and commissioning of systems to ensure proper and safe functioning in accordance to specifications and design requirements
- To place orders, manage deliveries, receive and check equipment off against orders/bill of materials and authorise supplier invoices
- To produce and deliver hand-over system documentation and explain to the client how the system operates.
- To undertake system and company record keeping including financial information.
- To ensure all operational activities are in compliance with HSE, commercial and legal guidelines
- Degree in Electrical / PV / Power Engineering or its equivalent
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Project Management, ideally in the field of PV
- Experience of conducting site surveys and evaluations prior to installation in line with new MCS regulations
- A strong electrical background and sufficient knowledge to provide technical advice to customers
- An understanding of engineering recommendation G83 and G59 installations
- Proven experience of managing sub-contractors/ or line management experience of an installation team
- Excellent inter-personal, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Excellent written communication and accurate record keeping abilities
- An ability to work in a constructive and collaborative manner
- Proficient in MS-Office, MS Project and AutoCAD software
- Commercial awareness: the ability to make sound business judgments ‘on the spot’, awareness of small business needs and how to develop the business
- Administrative Skills: Completer/finisher; Continuous Improvement: Implement and set up new systems
- Ability to prioritise in continually changing environment and to multi-task.
- A clean driving licence
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: