Technical Services Manager - Berry Recruitment
This job expired on 20-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Technical Manager - Wind Energy 5 days ago
Eden Scott's client is a successful and rapidly expanding consultancy organisation which provides full project life cycle services across the wind, wave, tidal, biomass and solar energy industries....
Service Technician - Wind 12 days ago
North East, Glasgow, Bedfordshire
Service Technician - Wind Renewables Glasgow, Bedforshire, North East Permanent £26000 - £30000 Updated November 27, 2013 We are currently recruiting for a number of...
Wind Turbine Service Technician 17 days ago
Are you looking to use your electrical and mechanical skills within the renewable energy sector? This is a fantastic opportunity to play an important servicing and maintenance role for a global lea...
Technical Manager / Underfloor Heating 6 days ago
Technical Manager / Product Manager of Underfloor Heating is required. Experience of Underfloor Heating is required for this role. This is a key appointment for the company as they look to expand o...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
The Technical Services Manager will have responsibility for overseeing the Service team on a day to day operational basis along with collaborating with the internal and external development of the technical support system and procedures. This is a post sales role and therefore will be speaking to installers, and distributors who will seek technical advice as to the configuration of their installs.
The candidate will ideally come from a Renewable background, understand the nature of Solar PV industry and have experience managing people.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with strong technical background in PV, mainly performing onsite visits and working with electrical components
- Travelling availability: On-site technical visits, attending fairs, congresses, exhibitions, etc
- A deep understanding of the markets and normatives.
- Strong customer service satisfaction.
- Management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to influence peers and interact with the rest of the team
- Proactive Self-starter and problem solver.
- Good communication skills
For more information please call Kim