Technical Services Manager - Berry Recruitment
This job expired on 20-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Subsea Systems Designer 23 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
Snr Subsea Systems Engineer £80-£120k + Excellent Bonus & BenefitsLocated in London with 25% International Travel Leading global provider of technical solutions recognized for setting the techn...
Senior Asset Manager 22 days ago
Senior Asset Manager Required !! Highly reputable renewable energy company require a Senior Asset Manager for their London office.Applicants must have experience in the back end asset management of...
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Energy Controls Specialist (Senior Energy Engineer) Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :90,000 (depending on experience) Location: Berlin area - Germany Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: SEEG89 Our Client...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 20 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
The Technical Services Manager will have responsibility for overseeing the Service team on a day to day operational basis along with collaborating with the internal and external development of the technical support system and procedures. This is a post sales role and therefore will be speaking to installers, and distributors who will seek technical advice as to the configuration of their installs.
The candidate will ideally come from a Renewable background, understand the nature of Solar PV industry and have experience managing people.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with strong technical background in PV, mainly performing onsite visits and working with electrical components
- Travelling availability: On-site technical visits, attending fairs, congresses, exhibitions, etc
- A deep understanding of the markets and normatives.
- Strong customer service satisfaction.
- Management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to influence peers and interact with the rest of the team
- Proactive Self-starter and problem solver.
- Good communication skills
For more information please call Kim