Technical Services Manager - Berry Recruitment
This job expired on 20-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Energy Manager : Midlands and the North 27 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Energy Manager : Midlands and the North Job Type: Permanent Salary: £35,000 + excellent benefits package Location: Home based with travel across the Midlands and North of the UK Consultant: Tim Hal...
O&M Technical Manager 22 days ago
My client is a leading provider of renewable energy who have the largest portfolio of Solar Assets in the UK. They are in line to double their operating capacity of ground mounted solar by the end ...
Design Manager 2 days ago
Bristol, Plymouth, Newport
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Design Manager who has a track record of motivating teams, as well as proven management and leadership skills. You will be equipped with the nece...
Planning and Development Manager 6 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Luminous Energy Ltd is a growing solar developer based in the south west seeking to expand their development team with the appointment of a Planning and Development Manager to be responsible for th...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
The Technical Services Manager will have responsibility for overseeing the Service team on a day to day operational basis along with collaborating with the internal and external development of the technical support system and procedures. This is a post sales role and therefore will be speaking to installers, and distributors who will seek technical advice as to the configuration of their installs.
The candidate will ideally come from a Renewable background, understand the nature of Solar PV industry and have experience managing people.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with strong technical background in PV, mainly performing onsite visits and working with electrical components
- Travelling availability: On-site technical visits, attending fairs, congresses, exhibitions, etc
- A deep understanding of the markets and normatives.
- Strong customer service satisfaction.
- Management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to influence peers and interact with the rest of the team
- Proactive Self-starter and problem solver.
- Good communication skills
For more information please call Kim