Technical Services Manager - Berry Recruitment
This job expired on 20-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Business Development Manager 7 days ago
London, Birmingham, Manchester
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join a rapidly growing Company, they are a pioneer in the market who are taking the market by storm due to the su...
Energy Account Manager 11 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Account Manager Industry Sector: Energy/Utilities Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25-30,000 DOE Location: Leicestershire Consultant: Aimee Mail Referenc...
Loan Compliance Manager 10 days ago
My client are a leading developer, owner and operator of renewable assets in the UK. They boast an impressive track record of delivering a full turnkey solution to clients in a cost and time effect...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 10 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
The Technical Services Manager will have responsibility for overseeing the Service team on a day to day operational basis along with collaborating with the internal and external development of the technical support system and procedures. This is a post sales role and therefore will be speaking to installers, and distributors who will seek technical advice as to the configuration of their installs.
The candidate will ideally come from a Renewable background, understand the nature of Solar PV industry and have experience managing people.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with strong technical background in PV, mainly performing onsite visits and working with electrical components
- Travelling availability: On-site technical visits, attending fairs, congresses, exhibitions, etc
- A deep understanding of the markets and normatives.
- Strong customer service satisfaction.
- Management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to influence peers and interact with the rest of the team
- Proactive Self-starter and problem solver.
- Good communication skills
For more information please call Kim