Technical Services Manager - Berry Recruitment
This job expired on 20-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Business Development Manager 26 days ago
South East London
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Business Development Manager Salary: up to £50,000 with bonus including company car Job Type: Permanent Location: South East Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: BDMEG The role The Green Recruitment Comp...
Energy Analyst – Data Services 22 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Summary:Our client is an international energy solutions provider, who provide services for some of the most prestigious accounts on the market. Due to current success in the prospering energy m...
Project Manager – EfW 8 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Project Manager to deliver the construction of a large Energy from Waste facility based in the North East. The company is a world leader in infra...
HSQE Manager 5 days ago
Northamptonshire, Surrey, Swindon
Salary band: £80k - £90k
Great opportunity to join this unique engineering business at the forefront of their industry. They are looking for someone to head the HSQE for their COMAH controlled facilities across the UK Thi...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
The Technical Services Manager will have responsibility for overseeing the Service team on a day to day operational basis along with collaborating with the internal and external development of the technical support system and procedures. This is a post sales role and therefore will be speaking to installers, and distributors who will seek technical advice as to the configuration of their installs.
The candidate will ideally come from a Renewable background, understand the nature of Solar PV industry and have experience managing people.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with strong technical background in PV, mainly performing onsite visits and working with electrical components
- Travelling availability: On-site technical visits, attending fairs, congresses, exhibitions, etc
- A deep understanding of the markets and normatives.
- Strong customer service satisfaction.
- Management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to influence peers and interact with the rest of the team
- Proactive Self-starter and problem solver.
- Good communication skills
For more information please call Kim