over 4 years ago
My client is a leading designer and manufacturer of energy-efficient power conversion and power management solutions.
The Technical Services Manager will have responsibility for overseeing the Service team on a day to day operational basis along with collaborating with the internal and external development of the technical support system and procedures. This is a post sales role and therefore will be speaking to installers, and distributors who will seek technical advice as to the configuration of their installs.
The candidate will ideally come from a Renewable background, understand the nature of Solar PV industry and have experience managing people.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with strong technical background in PV, mainly performing onsite visits and working with electrical components
- Travelling availability: On-site technical visits, attending fairs, congresses, exhibitions, etc
- A deep understanding of the markets and normatives.
- Strong customer service satisfaction.
- Management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to influence peers and interact with the rest of the team
- Proactive Self-starter and problem solver.
- Good communication skills
For more information please call Kim