Technical Services Manager - Berry Recruitment
This job expired on 20-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Technical Manager 11 months ago
Lancashire, Merseyside, Wigan
Technical Manager required with a strong electrical background & also solar PV experience. My client requires someone with technical knowledge of solar PV systems along with contracts management ex...
Biomass Technical Manager 13 days ago
Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Burton-on-Trent
Biomass Technical Manager is required for a renewable energy company specialising in the design and installation of renewable energy systems. The ideal candidate will be competent in the installati...
Technical Support Manager - Solar 7 days ago
Technical Support Manager - Solar Job Type: Permanent Salary: 5-10million JPY Location: Tokyo, Japan Consultant: Qihan Geng Ref: QG-SM14 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company Chine...
Wind Turbine Service Technician Yesterday
Are you looking to use your electrical and mechanical skills within the renewable energy sector? This is a fantastic opportunity to play an important servicing and maintenance role for a global le...
The Technical Services Manager will have responsibility for overseeing the Service team on a day to day operational basis along with collaborating with the internal and external development of the technical support system and procedures. This is a post sales role and therefore will be speaking to installers, and distributors who will seek technical advice as to the configuration of their installs.
The candidate will ideally come from a Renewable background, understand the nature of Solar PV industry and have experience managing people.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with strong technical background in PV, mainly performing onsite visits and working with electrical components
- Travelling availability: On-site technical visits, attending fairs, congresses, exhibitions, etc
- A deep understanding of the markets and normatives.
- Strong customer service satisfaction.
- Management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to influence peers and interact with the rest of the team
- Proactive Self-starter and problem solver.
- Good communication skills
For more information please call Kim