Tidal Project Manager,Chile - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 26-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Sales Manager - Waste Management 20 days ago
Job Title: Sales Manager Industry Sector: Total Waste Management & Recycling Job Type: Permanent Salary: Flexible Basic + Commission + Benefits Package Office Location: Central London Regional Fo...
Project Manager Yesterday
Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Project Manager to join a growing company that services the UK and Ireland with a full spectrum of services that cover the power generation/ supply industr...
Procurement Engineer Yesterday
Salary band: Any
Key Accountabilities The responsibilities of the Procurement Engineer - WTG can be covering any of the responsibilities of the Procurement Technology Manager. In general, the Procurement Engineer w...
Technical Project Manager Yesterday
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Technical Project Manager – London, UK £40000- £60000 + Benefits. The company, an Independent Power Producer (IPP) who finance, develop, construct and operate their own solar PV p...
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||GBP40000 - GBP60000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Hydro Power Jobs|
My client is looking for an experienced engineer with expertise and experience in the hydro project development side. This is an exceptional opportunity to take a senior position within an already established leading and dynamic organisation who have an aggressive ambition to be market leaders.
They are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Project Manager to assist the Business Unit Manager and to be the link between him and the power plants.
• ,Building and Constructing power plants
• ,Due Diligence relating to specific projects, potential contractors and new projects
• ,Manage and assist operations activities
• ,Responsible for plants performances
• ,Lead and deal with subcontractors
• ,Ensure all deals meet revenue and margin expectations
• ,Establish and maintain positive working relationships with clients, other work units, local representatives, subcontractors, unions and other stakeholders
• ,Demonstrate leadership in the area of safety; which requires observing and enforcing safety rules and practices, holding people accountable for safe work behaviours, and promptly correcting conditions and unsafe behaviours which may lead to accidents
• ,Performs all management duties including, but not limited to, budgeting, hiring, performance reviews, coordinating and scheduling work, salary recommendations, discipline, ensure employees report to work fit for duty, leadership, grievance resolution, coaching & counselling
• ,Ensure the timely preparation and distribution of construction reporting requirements and integration with project reports
• ,Office and documentation activities (budgets, administration, business plans...)
• ,Strong educational background, undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering.
• ,Minimum 5 years experience tidal or Hydro
• ,Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Project Manager.
• ,Demonstrated negotiation, problem solving and organizational skills.
• ,English and Spanish
- Experience of having worked with clients from design concept stage through to project delivery
• ,Demonstrate effective leadership skills
• ,Demonstrate financial skills such as the budget process, how to interpret and understand financial reports, and financial evaluations
• ,Demonstrate effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• ,Demonstrate ability to use computer software programs (e.g., e‐mail, word processing, spreadsheet, and project management)
• ,Demonstrate success in project management.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV in English to apply.a33hoiw4im@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.