Tidal Project Manager,Chile - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 26-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Gas Compliance Project Manager 28 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Gas Compliance Project Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £26,000-32,000 Location: Stroud Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: PM10 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is wo...
Sustainabilty Project Manager 25 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Their work includes all aspects of the infrastructure necessary for their successful operation. The London based Sustainability team sits at the heart of their Buildings and Infrastructure unit, ye...
Senior Asset Manager 21 days ago
Senior Asset Manager Required !! Highly reputable renewable energy company require a Senior Asset Manager for their London office.Applicants must have experience in the back end asset management of...
Sales Manager, Mexico 7 days ago
Salary band: £90k - £100k
Category = Solar Sales Manager, Mexico, Leading solar module manufacturer, $80K-$90K + Benefits My client is a leading solar PV module manufacturer and solutions provider differentiating itself by ...
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||GBP40000 - GBP60000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Hydro Power Jobs|
My client is looking for an experienced engineer with expertise and experience in the hydro project development side. This is an exceptional opportunity to take a senior position within an already established leading and dynamic organisation who have an aggressive ambition to be market leaders.
They are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Project Manager to assist the Business Unit Manager and to be the link between him and the power plants.
• ,Building and Constructing power plants
• ,Due Diligence relating to specific projects, potential contractors and new projects
• ,Manage and assist operations activities
• ,Responsible for plants performances
• ,Lead and deal with subcontractors
• ,Ensure all deals meet revenue and margin expectations
• ,Establish and maintain positive working relationships with clients, other work units, local representatives, subcontractors, unions and other stakeholders
• ,Demonstrate leadership in the area of safety; which requires observing and enforcing safety rules and practices, holding people accountable for safe work behaviours, and promptly correcting conditions and unsafe behaviours which may lead to accidents
• ,Performs all management duties including, but not limited to, budgeting, hiring, performance reviews, coordinating and scheduling work, salary recommendations, discipline, ensure employees report to work fit for duty, leadership, grievance resolution, coaching & counselling
• ,Ensure the timely preparation and distribution of construction reporting requirements and integration with project reports
• ,Office and documentation activities (budgets, administration, business plans...)
• ,Strong educational background, undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering.
• ,Minimum 5 years experience tidal or Hydro
• ,Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Project Manager.
• ,Demonstrated negotiation, problem solving and organizational skills.
• ,English and Spanish
- Experience of having worked with clients from design concept stage through to project delivery
• ,Demonstrate effective leadership skills
• ,Demonstrate financial skills such as the budget process, how to interpret and understand financial reports, and financial evaluations
• ,Demonstrate effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• ,Demonstrate ability to use computer software programs (e.g., e‐mail, word processing, spreadsheet, and project management)
• ,Demonstrate success in project management.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV in English to apply.a33hoiw4im@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.