TLine Project Director – Pennsylvania, USA - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 21-11-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Project Director - Offshore Wind 8 days ago
Scotland, Aberdeenshire, Edinburgh & Lothians
Project Director - Offshore Wind Job Type: Permanent Salary: £Negotiable Location: Scotland - Offshore Consultant: Matt Churchward Ref: SCPM1 Role: Our client is one of the world's biggest wi...
Contracts Director 21 days ago
Contracts Director required for a large construction company in the Surrey area. The Construction Director will manage the entire contracts department. Our client are a multi-million pound turnover...
Sales Director 16 days ago
Sales Director. Sacramento CA| 10+ Strategic selling, 5+ Renewable | electric knowledge| available to travel in the US up to 75%* The Sales Director will develop and implement sales and marketing ...
Ornithologist (Senior/Director) 27 days ago
Job Title: Ornithologist (Senior and Director-level) Job Type: Full time, permanent Salary: Competitive Location: Scotland and South East Consultant: Tom Wood The Organisation: The Green Recru...
My clients are an industry leading engineering, procurement and construction company who focus on the transmission and distribution industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the largest and most respected companies within the industry. Working out of the head office, you will be responsible for managing the construction of multiple transmission line projects in various parts of the US.
• ,Provide vital input during the bidding phase
• ,Recieve regular updates from Senior Prioject Managers
• ,Management of all site resources and personnel
• ,Providing support to ensure that transmission line projects are completed on time and within budget
• ,Liase with project owners
• ,Oversea project P&L
Educated to degree level. Minimum bachelors
• ,15 years of experience within the T&D industry
• ,Understanding of scheduling software’s
• ,Previous experience managing a projects P&L
• ,Understanding of advanced project management methodologies
• ,Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
• ,Valid driving license
• ,PMP certification would be strongly advantageous
• ,Strong leadership skills
• ,An in depth understanding of the transmission and distribution construction industry
Transmission line construction experience, T&D Construction, Construction Management, USA, Project Manager, Power line construction
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to , call us on, or visit . No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.