TLine Project Director – Pennsylvania, USA - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 21-11-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Project Engineer – Energy from Waste 4 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Project Engineer for a global market leader in Energy from Waste and related consultancy services, working for both private and public sector clients. The ...
Contaminated Land Project Manager 24 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Project Manager Industry Sector: Ground Engineering, Environmental, Geoenvironmental Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to £30,000 Site/Office Location: South-East Regional Coverage: South-...
Technical Project Manager 4 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Technical Project Manager – London, UK £40000- £60000 + Benefits. The company, an Independent Power Producer (IPP) who finance, develop, construct and operate their own solar PV p...
Photovoltaic (PV) Design and Projects Engineer Solar Design Engineer/Director (MW Solar Projects) – Renewables 3 days ago
East Midlands, West Midlands, Scotland
Company Brief: &nb...
|Salary Details:||Highly Competitive|
|Job Categories:||Electricity T&D Jobs|
My clients are an industry leading engineering, procurement and construction company who focus on the transmission and distribution industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the largest and most respected companies within the industry. Working out of the head office, you will be responsible for managing the construction of multiple transmission line projects in various parts of the US.
• ,Provide vital input during the bidding phase
• ,Recieve regular updates from Senior Prioject Managers
• ,Management of all site resources and personnel
• ,Providing support to ensure that transmission line projects are completed on time and within budget
• ,Liase with project owners
• ,Oversea project P&L
Educated to degree level. Minimum bachelors
• ,15 years of experience within the T&D industry
• ,Understanding of scheduling software’s
• ,Previous experience managing a projects P&L
• ,Understanding of advanced project management methodologies
• ,Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
• ,Valid driving license
• ,PMP certification would be strongly advantageous
• ,Strong leadership skills
• ,An in depth understanding of the transmission and distribution construction industry
Transmission line construction experience, T&D Construction, Construction Management, USA, Project Manager, Power line construction
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.