TLine Project Director – Pennsylvania, USA - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 21-11-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Sustainabilty Project Manager 26 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Their work includes all aspects of the infrastructure necessary for their successful operation. The London based Sustainability team sits at the heart of their Buildings and Infrastructure unit, ye...
Renwables Project Manager 22 days ago
My client who is a leading developer and operator of renewable energy plants in the UK are looking for a project manager to join their delivery team. The position itself would be to manage the cons...
Energy Project Development Engineer 21 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Energy Project Development Engineer Salary: up to £55K basic + benefits Location: Central London Job Type: Permanent Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: EBSEE7 The client Our client are a leading Constru...
Director-Project Finance (Solar), Shanghai 5 days ago
Salary band: Any
Director-Project Finance (Solar) -China - (140-180K USD + Bonus) My Client is a Global Solar Player, expanding its presence in North Asia. China is a critical market and this role for Director-Pro...
|Salary Details:||Highly Competitive|
|Job Categories:||Electricity T&D Jobs|
My clients are an industry leading engineering, procurement and construction company who focus on the transmission and distribution industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the largest and most respected companies within the industry. Working out of the head office, you will be responsible for managing the construction of multiple transmission line projects in various parts of the US.
• ,Provide vital input during the bidding phase
• ,Recieve regular updates from Senior Prioject Managers
• ,Management of all site resources and personnel
• ,Providing support to ensure that transmission line projects are completed on time and within budget
• ,Liase with project owners
• ,Oversea project P&L
Educated to degree level. Minimum bachelors
• ,15 years of experience within the T&D industry
• ,Understanding of scheduling software’s
• ,Previous experience managing a projects P&L
• ,Understanding of advanced project management methodologies
• ,Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
• ,Valid driving license
• ,PMP certification would be strongly advantageous
• ,Strong leadership skills
• ,An in depth understanding of the transmission and distribution construction industry
Transmission line construction experience, T&D Construction, Construction Management, USA, Project Manager, Power line construction
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.