TLine Project Director – Pennsylvania, USA - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 21-11-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Offshore Wind Project Manager 19 days ago
Scotland, Edinburgh & Lothians, Glasgow
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Job Title: Offshore Wind Project Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £55,000 : 65,000 Location: Central Belt, Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: OFWPM:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruit...
Project Site Manager - Anaerobic Digestion 5 days ago
Cambridgeshire, Suffolk, Cambridge
Salary band: £50k - £60k
An excellent opportunity for a Project Manager with sharp experience in Renewables, Waste Water or Construction to join a leading technology provider that will offer you a fresh challenge and a gre...
Project Manager 5 days ago
Salary band: Any
My client is one of the top 5, tier 1 Global leaders in the photovoltaic (PV) arena. They are a fully integrated player and has one of the most stable and sustainable business models in the industr...
|Salary Details:||Highly Competitive|
|Job Categories:||Electricity T&D Jobs|
My clients are an industry leading engineering, procurement and construction company who focus on the transmission and distribution industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the largest and most respected companies within the industry. Working out of the head office, you will be responsible for managing the construction of multiple transmission line projects in various parts of the US.
• ,Provide vital input during the bidding phase
• ,Recieve regular updates from Senior Prioject Managers
• ,Management of all site resources and personnel
• ,Providing support to ensure that transmission line projects are completed on time and within budget
• ,Liase with project owners
• ,Oversea project P&L
Educated to degree level. Minimum bachelors
• ,15 years of experience within the T&D industry
• ,Understanding of scheduling software’s
• ,Previous experience managing a projects P&L
• ,Understanding of advanced project management methodologies
• ,Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
• ,Valid driving license
• ,PMP certification would be strongly advantageous
• ,Strong leadership skills
• ,An in depth understanding of the transmission and distribution construction industry
Transmission line construction experience, T&D Construction, Construction Management, USA, Project Manager, Power line construction
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.