Trainee Recruitment Consultant- London - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 06-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Sustainability Consultant (CfSH) 19 days ago
Job Title: Sustainability Consultant (CfSH) Job Type: Full time, permanent Salary: £26-30k DOE Location: London Consultant: Tom Wood Reference: CODEFT The Organisation: The Green Recruitment...
Senior Development Consultant 30 days ago
Job Title: Senior Development Consultant Job Type: Permanent Salary: £40 : 50,000 Location: South West Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: SDC:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is ...
Sustainability Consultant (BREEAM, CSH & SAP) 22 days ago
Sustainability Consultant - BREEAM/CSH Assessor London Head of Environmental Initiatives Our client is looking for a personable, reliable and articulate individual to help grow our M&E and Sustain...
Sustainability Consultant (BREEAM, CSH & SAP) 18 days ago
Sustainability Consultant (BREEAM, CSH & SAP) London We are looking for a consultant with 2+ years' experience to join the sustainability advisory team in our clients London based offices. Our cl...
|Salary band:||£50k - £60k|
|Salary Details:||1st year earning circa £45,000|
|Location:||London , Central/West End , City , East London , East Central London|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
Phaidon International, the global recruitment group, are looking to expand their already hugely successful team by recruiting a number of talented graduates. Phaidon International is comprised of 6 different recruitment brands, each specialising in their own specific market, meaning that whatever your interest is there is an opportunity for you.
The Role of Recruitment:
• ,Recruitment is a sales role; it’s fast paced, challenging and varied with an orientation towards achieving targets.
• ,Recruitment is focused on acquiring clients and the appropriate candidates that they need for vacancies. Prioritisation of work, organisation, rapport building, speed and accuracy are essential for the role.
• ,Recruitment at Phaidon International is a 360 role which will include sourcing candidates and screening their CVs, arranging interviews with clients, chasing up feedback from both sides, negotiating the terms and conditions of contract, generating leads and business development and developing your own client base.
What are the requirements?
• ,A 2:2 or above from a leading university.
• ,Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• ,Clear examples of competiveness, resilience, and time management
• ,A desire to be at the top
• ,Ambition and drive.
What can a role as a Trainee Recruitment consultant offer you?
• ,Training: We have an unrivalled in-house training scheme using a combined training method. 90% of training is done on the sales floor in live situations alongside one on one training with our head of sales to provide specialised, tailored training as and when you need it. This fantastic structure ensures that you benefit from the expertise around you and that you become a specialist within your niche market.
• ,Career Progression: We operate an organic growth structure with all progression based on your own performance and completion of targets. If you achieve your targets you will be promoted. Each entry level graduate is only ever 4 levels away from directorship and running your own brand.
• ,Money: Commission is directly correlated to your sales targets meaning that you are in charge of your own pay check. Commission is uncapped with no threshold and most of our first year consultants earn in the region of £45k, moving up to £100K+ over the next 2 years.
• ,Rewards: Incentives are really important to us here at Phaidon International. Rewards range from monthly lunch clubs to London’s finest 5* Michelin restaurants, glamorous bi-yearly holidays (last year we went to Las Vegas and Marrakesh, to Rolexes and Mulberry handbags!
If you are vibrant, motivated and looking for a challenge please send your CV ASAP