Travel Coordinator/Administrator - RES Group
This job expired on 18-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Graduate Energy Procurement Advisor (Development Role) Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25-35,000 DOE Location: London Consultant: Tim Hall Reference: EPA01 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment C...
HSE Advisor 21 days ago
This industry leading solar renewable developer requires an experienced HSE Advisor to join their Head Office located in Central London. You will be primarily responsible for assisting the HSE Mana...
Trainee Sales Consultant Today
Salary band: £100k +
Trainee Sales ConsultantsExciting opportunities for Trainee Sales Consultants who are looking for a career in Sales and Marketing. A competitive salary and uncapped commission, an excellent tr...
|Salary Details:||Competitive + Benefits|
|Location:||Scotland , Lanarkshire|
|Contact:||RES Recruitment Team|
|Sector:||Administrative | Customer Services|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Location: Scotland, South Lanarkshire, East Kilbride
RES is one of the world's leading renewable energy companies. We are active in the development, engineering, construction and ownership of wind farms around the world. With over 5GW of projects already operating and thousands of megawatts in development, we have one of the largest portfolios in the industry.
Main travel reservation duties include:
To investigate travel options based on an outline itinerary and advise the most cost efficient and effective routes and modes of travel
Ensuring staff have all appropriate travel information and documentation and to be able to offer assistance during travel if required
- Flight reservations
- Reserving hotel accommodation
- Booking Hire cars
- Booking Taxis
- Train reservations
- Ferry Crossings
- Checking travel invoices
- Managing monthly Barclaycard statements
Other Ad-hoc duties:
- Covering for the Office Manager while away from the office to include:-
- Assisting in managing incoming and outgoing post
- Preparing for visits/meetings and booking catering companies
- Ordering on-line shopping, stationery etc
- Checking stationery invoices against delivery notes
- Scanning, Photocopying, Faxing
- Internet searching
The person should:
- Have strong word and excel skills.
- Have experience in handling a large number a travel bookings and constant re-arrangements to schedules.
- Be willing to work under pressure.
- Be able to work well in a team, be friendly and approachable