Travel Coordinator/Administrator - RES Group
This job expired on 18-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Sales Advisor - Solar PV 25 days ago
Salary band: £15k - £20k
We are currently looking for a Sales Advisor or Internal Sales Representative to join a well establish and award winning Solar Energy company to be based either within their Nottingham or Halifax o...
Health, Safety And Security Advisor 21 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Are you a Health and Safety Advisor looking for a new opportunity as a Health and Safety Advisor for wind farm projects on a permanent basis.Position: Health, Safety And Security AdvisorLocation: C...
CDM Coordinator 14 days ago
This industry-leading solar renewables developer requires a CDM Coordinator to join their HSE department located in their Central London offices. Your main responsibility will be to assist the clie...
Senior Financial Energy Trader Yesterday
Salary band: £100k +
Senior Financial Energy Trader, Kansas, USA, $80,000 - $130,000 My client is a leading electric energy utility in Kansas whose aim is to become the preferred energy supplier, not only in Kan...
|Salary Details:||Competitive + Benefits|
|Location:||Scotland , Lanarkshire|
|Contact:||RES Recruitment Team|
|Sector:||Administrative | Customer Services|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Location: Scotland, South Lanarkshire, East Kilbride
RES is one of the world's leading renewable energy companies. We are active in the development, engineering, construction and ownership of wind farms around the world. With over 5GW of projects already operating and thousands of megawatts in development, we have one of the largest portfolios in the industry.
Main travel reservation duties include:
To investigate travel options based on an outline itinerary and advise the most cost efficient and effective routes and modes of travel
Ensuring staff have all appropriate travel information and documentation and to be able to offer assistance during travel if required
- Flight reservations
- Reserving hotel accommodation
- Booking Hire cars
- Booking Taxis
- Train reservations
- Ferry Crossings
- Checking travel invoices
- Managing monthly Barclaycard statements
Other Ad-hoc duties:
- Covering for the Office Manager while away from the office to include:-
- Assisting in managing incoming and outgoing post
- Preparing for visits/meetings and booking catering companies
- Ordering on-line shopping, stationery etc
- Checking stationery invoices against delivery notes
- Scanning, Photocopying, Faxing
- Internet searching
The person should:
- Have strong word and excel skills.
- Have experience in handling a large number a travel bookings and constant re-arrangements to schedules.
- Be willing to work under pressure.
- Be able to work well in a team, be friendly and approachable