Travel Coordinator/Administrator - RES Group
This job expired on 18-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Project Coordinator 19 days ago
London, South East, City, East London, North London
Project Support Salary: HEO £29,554 - £34,424 Location: Whitehall, London Fixed term contract 18-24 months with possible extension or permanency DECC are currently looking to recruit a number of d...
Procurement Coordinator 18 days ago
Job Title: Procurement Coordinator Job Type: Permanent Salary: Circa £30,000 Location: Central London Consultant: Rachael Farmer Ref: RFPC04 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are ...
Resource Coordinator 11 days ago
This client is one of the leading energy operators in Northern Europe. Their business is based on producing and distributing energy and related products across Europe. This blue chip organisation i...
Project Coordinator : Wind Energy 12 days ago
Project Coordinator : Wind Energy Job Type: Permanent Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 Location: Devon/Exeter Consultant: Dominic Wall Ref: P987 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is rep...
Location: Scotland, South Lanarkshire, East Kilbride
RES is one of the world's leading renewable energy companies. We are active in the development, engineering, construction and ownership of wind farms around the world. With over 5GW of projects already operating and thousands of megawatts in development, we have one of the largest portfolios in the industry.
Main travel reservation duties include:
To investigate travel options based on an outline itinerary and advise the most cost efficient and effective routes and modes of travel
Ensuring staff have all appropriate travel information and documentation and to be able to offer assistance during travel if required
- Flight reservations
- Reserving hotel accommodation
- Booking Hire cars
- Booking Taxis
- Train reservations
- Ferry Crossings
- Checking travel invoices
- Managing monthly Barclaycard statements
Other Ad-hoc duties:
- Covering for the Office Manager while away from the office to include:-
- Assisting in managing incoming and outgoing post
- Preparing for visits/meetings and booking catering companies
- Ordering on-line shopping, stationery etc
- Checking stationery invoices against delivery notes
- Scanning, Photocopying, Faxing
- Internet searching
The person should:
- Have strong word and excel skills.
- Have experience in handling a large number a travel bookings and constant re-arrangements to schedules.
- Be willing to work under pressure.
- Be able to work well in a team, be friendly and approachable