Treasury Manaager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 14-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Technical Manager 24 days ago
Manchester, Oldham, Hyde
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Technical Manager is required for a heating company based in Manchester. The successful Technical Manager will have a strong technical knowledge within the heating sector and have previously manage...
Connections Project Manager (Energy) 23 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company is excited to be working with an energy company offering consultancy within the industries of energy procurement, new connections and sustainable technolog...
Project Manager 21 days ago
A leading solar developer and operator are looking for a Project Manager to join their Project Delivery team in London. This company - who are currently looking to expand - specialise in PV techno...
Project Manager-S Yorkshire-12 Month Contract 20 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
I am looking for a Project Manager to work on a contract basis in South Yorkshire on a 12 month contract. Due to an extremely busy end year and project book fit to explode the company are now looki...
Commissioning Manager 15 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
COMMISSIONING MANAGER REQUIRED FOR OSSFHORE WIND FARM IN GERMAN WATERS.My Client requires a a Commissioning Manager for an Offshore Wind Farm in German waters. Successful candidates will have worke...
|Salary Details:||:60,000 - :80,000|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Environmental Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: :60,000 - :80,000
Consultant: Qihan Geng
Our client is a leading energy company recently experiencing a rapid growth in business. They are currently looking to recruit a Treasury Manager to join their team based in Germany.
Our client is one of the leading Chinese solar manufacturers who are rapidly growing and seeking an articulate and driven candidate to join their management team. The ideal candidate would be enthusiastic and always look towards progressing themselves and the company within the industry.
- Negotiate with private equity investors regarding sale of PV projects
- Provide qualitative and qualitative analysis for negotiations
- Develop cash-flow models to perform feasibility studies on Solar PV projects, perform DCF analysis to simulate net asset value growth for entire portfolio of projects
- Negotiate with banks and other financial institutions and compile necessary documentation for financing of projects
- Assist due diligence processes related to securing financing and investors for projects
- Perform market analysis for company's entry into new business opportunities
- Provide advisory services to invest in European solar PV project, hedge investment exposure of fund
Experience and Skills
- Hold a degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- 7 years of experience in regional treasury in logistics or transport industry. Minimum 2 years of panel sales experience
- Familiar with Solar market.
- Fluent in English or Chinese with working level knowledge of German
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact Qihan at: