Treasury Manaager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 14-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
O&M Technical Manager 25 days ago
My client is a leading provider of renewable energy who have the largest portfolio of Solar Assets in the UK. They are in line to double their operating capacity of ground mounted solar by the end ...
Business Development Manager 24 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Business Development Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25-35,000 DOE Location: Home based- North travel Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: BDMN The Organisation: The Green Recruitmen...
Project Manager - Energy Consulting 19 days ago
Salary band: Any
Project Manager - Energy Consulting Job Type: Permanent Salary: Flexible depending on experience + excellent benefits package Location: Essen : West Germany Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: PMEC34 The cl...
Design Manager 5 days ago
Bristol, Plymouth, Newport
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Design Manager who has a track record of motivating teams, as well as proven management and leadership skills. You will be equipped with the nece...
Planning and Development Manager 9 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Luminous Energy Ltd is a growing solar developer based in the south west seeking to expand their development team with the appointment of a Planning and Development Manager to be responsible for th...
|Salary Details:||:60,000 - :80,000|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Environmental Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: :60,000 - :80,000
Consultant: Qihan Geng
Our client is a leading energy company recently experiencing a rapid growth in business. They are currently looking to recruit a Treasury Manager to join their team based in Germany.
Our client is one of the leading Chinese solar manufacturers who are rapidly growing and seeking an articulate and driven candidate to join their management team. The ideal candidate would be enthusiastic and always look towards progressing themselves and the company within the industry.
- Negotiate with private equity investors regarding sale of PV projects
- Provide qualitative and qualitative analysis for negotiations
- Develop cash-flow models to perform feasibility studies on Solar PV projects, perform DCF analysis to simulate net asset value growth for entire portfolio of projects
- Negotiate with banks and other financial institutions and compile necessary documentation for financing of projects
- Assist due diligence processes related to securing financing and investors for projects
- Perform market analysis for company's entry into new business opportunities
- Provide advisory services to invest in European solar PV project, hedge investment exposure of fund
Experience and Skills
- Hold a degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- 7 years of experience in regional treasury in logistics or transport industry. Minimum 2 years of panel sales experience
- Familiar with Solar market.
- Fluent in English or Chinese with working level knowledge of German
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact Qihan at: