over 4 years ago
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: :60,000 - :80,000
Consultant: Qihan Geng
Our client is a leading energy company recently experiencing a rapid growth in business. They are currently looking to recruit a Treasury Manager to join their team based in Germany.
Our client is one of the leading Chinese solar manufacturers who are rapidly growing and seeking an articulate and driven candidate to join their management team. The ideal candidate would be enthusiastic and always look towards progressing themselves and the company within the industry.
- Negotiate with private equity investors regarding sale of PV projects
- Provide qualitative and qualitative analysis for negotiations
- Develop cash-flow models to perform feasibility studies on Solar PV projects, perform DCF analysis to simulate net asset value growth for entire portfolio of projects
- Negotiate with banks and other financial institutions and compile necessary documentation for financing of projects
- Assist due diligence processes related to securing financing and investors for projects
- Perform market analysis for company's entry into new business opportunities
- Provide advisory services to invest in European solar PV project, hedge investment exposure of fund
Experience and Skills
- Hold a degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- 7 years of experience in regional treasury in logistics or transport industry. Minimum 2 years of panel sales experience
- Familiar with Solar market.
- Fluent in English or Chinese with working level knowledge of German
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact Qihan at: