Treasury Manaager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 14-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Project Manager - Energy Consulting 22 days ago
Project Manager - Energy Consulting Job Sector: Energy Solutions Job Type: Permanent Salary: Flexible depending on experience + excellent benefits package Location: Essen : West Germany Consultant:...
Business Development Manager 4 days ago
London, Birmingham, Manchester
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join a rapidly growing Company, they are a pioneer in the market who are taking the market by storm due to the su...
Energy Account Manager 8 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Account Manager Industry Sector: Energy/Utilities Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25-30,000 DOE Location: Leicestershire Consultant: Aimee Mail Referenc...
Loan Compliance Manager 7 days ago
My client are a leading developer, owner and operator of renewable assets in the UK. They boast an impressive track record of delivering a full turnkey solution to clients in a cost and time effect...
Project Manager – Tennessee, USA 3 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
Project Manager – Tennessee, USA. $110,000 - $130,000 My Client is a medium sized full BOP contractor who focus on the construction of clean energy projects. They have to date successfully c...
|Salary Details:||:60,000 - :80,000|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Environmental Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: :60,000 - :80,000
Consultant: Qihan Geng
Our client is a leading energy company recently experiencing a rapid growth in business. They are currently looking to recruit a Treasury Manager to join their team based in Germany.
Our client is one of the leading Chinese solar manufacturers who are rapidly growing and seeking an articulate and driven candidate to join their management team. The ideal candidate would be enthusiastic and always look towards progressing themselves and the company within the industry.
- Negotiate with private equity investors regarding sale of PV projects
- Provide qualitative and qualitative analysis for negotiations
- Develop cash-flow models to perform feasibility studies on Solar PV projects, perform DCF analysis to simulate net asset value growth for entire portfolio of projects
- Negotiate with banks and other financial institutions and compile necessary documentation for financing of projects
- Assist due diligence processes related to securing financing and investors for projects
- Perform market analysis for company's entry into new business opportunities
- Provide advisory services to invest in European solar PV project, hedge investment exposure of fund
Experience and Skills
- Hold a degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- 7 years of experience in regional treasury in logistics or transport industry. Minimum 2 years of panel sales experience
- Familiar with Solar market.
- Fluent in English or Chinese with working level knowledge of German
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact Qihan at: