UK Onshore Wind Development Manager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 31-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Design Engineer 28 days ago
Oxfordshire, Watford, Aylesbury
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Design Engineer is required for an experienced solar manufacture based in Buckinghamshire; the Design Engineer will have strong knowledge of Solar with electrical and technical skills preferably in...
Technical Manager 25 days ago
Manchester, Oldham, Hyde
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Technical Manager is required for a heating company based in Manchester. The successful Technical Manager will have a strong technical knowledge within the heating sector and have previously manage...
Connections Project Manager (Energy) 24 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company is excited to be working with an energy company offering consultancy within the industries of energy procurement, new connections and sustainable technolog...
Mechanical Design Engineer 22 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
BRAND NEW OPPORTUNITYI have a new opportunity for a mechanical Design engineer for a Global Manufacturer. My client has a broad spectrum of standard products that can be tailored to various applica...
Project Manager - Renewables 14 days ago
Milton Keynes, Northampton, Bedford
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Project Manager is required with a strong Solar PV, Wind Turbine or Power Engineering background. The role will be working for a company involved in large utility scale renewable energy projects in...
|Salary band:||£70k - £80k|
|Salary Details:||£60 - £80k|
|Location:||Buckinghamshire , Milton Keynes|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
UK Onshore Wind Development Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 + Benefits + Package
Location: Buckinghamshire - UK Travel
Consultant: Patrick Wall
Excellent opportunity to work for an expanding energy They are looking for a senior individual to act as project director and project manager on UK onshore wind projects. The individual will take full responsibility for technical due diligence and feasibility studies as well as lead and construct project teams to undertake the development and construction.
Projects will range from 15 - 500 kw.
To become a lead member of the team that is responsible for the development of the Onshore wind project portfolio. Ownership of allocated projects from origination, through development to consent.
* Project management of on shore wind farm projects in development.
* Driving the project through development to gain consent, and through to the construction phase.
* Ensuring compliance with the project Environmental Impact Assessment, and planning criteria.
* Managing the project's development through the consultation process.
* Engaging and influencing external stakeholders including landowners, statutory bodies, and the public.
* Optimising the layout of the wind farm within all environmental, planning and other mandatory constraints, and ensuring design conformance.
* Overseeing internal compliance; g: wind farm design, development procedure, procurement and operational policies, etc.
* Managing service providers through competitive procurement, to deliver for example; site investigation, outline and detailed design, environmental compliance, and pre-construction project management services.
* Gaining internal support, g: liaison with Construction, Operations, Procurement, Engineering, legal, and finance heads.
* Maximising the value of the project, and delivering to programme and budget.
* Providing specialist input and support to other areas of EC&R as required.
Key skill requirements:
The post holder will ideally have:
* High levels of motivation.
* Previous experience of on-shore renewable project origination and development in UK preferable.
* Educated to HND minimum or extensive relevant experience.
* Understanding of the consenting process for wind energy projects.
* Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
* Strong project management skills.
* Strong commercial skills.
* Excellent IT and presentation skills
* Strong team player.
* Understanding of land types and land management.
* Knowledge of renewable energy planning policies.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: