UK Onshore Wind Development Manager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 31-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Design Enigneer 27 days ago
Design EngineerProgressive Global Energy are currently working to recruit for an experienced Design Engineer to join an expanding team. ResponsibilitiesTo design new products as well as improve upo...
Senior Asset Manager 21 days ago
Senior Asset Manager Required !! Highly reputable renewable energy company require a Senior Asset Manager for their London office.Applicants must have experience in the back end asset management of...
Key Account Manager (Technical Sales) 20 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
Key Account Manager (Technical Sales) Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :100,000 (depending on experience) Location: Home based with travel across Germany Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: KEA113 The ro...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 19 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
|Salary band:||£70k - £80k|
|Salary Details:||£60 - £80k|
|Location:||Buckinghamshire , Milton Keynes|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
UK Onshore Wind Development Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 + Benefits + Package
Location: Buckinghamshire - UK Travel
Consultant: Patrick Wall
Excellent opportunity to work for an expanding energy developer.They are looking for a senior individual to act as project director and project manager on UK onshore wind projects. The individual will take full responsibility for technical due diligence and feasibility studies as well as lead and construct project teams to undertake the development and construction.
Projects will range from 15 - 500 kw.
To become a lead member of the team that is responsible for the development of the Onshore wind project portfolio. Ownership of allocated projects from origination, through development to consent.
* Project management of on shore wind farm projects in development.
* Driving the project through development to gain consent, and through to the construction phase.
* Ensuring compliance with the project Environmental Impact Assessment, and planning criteria.
* Managing the project's development through the consultation process.
* Engaging and influencing external stakeholders including landowners, statutory bodies, and the public.
* Optimising the layout of the wind farm within all environmental, planning and other mandatory constraints, and ensuring design conformance.
* Overseeing internal compliance; e.g: wind farm design, development procedure, procurement and operational policies, etc.
* Managing service providers through competitive procurement, to deliver for example; site investigation, outline and detailed design, environmental compliance, and pre-construction project management services.
* Gaining internal support, e.g: liaison with Construction, Operations, Procurement, Engineering, legal, and finance heads.
* Maximising the value of the project, and delivering to programme and budget.
* Providing specialist input and support to other areas of EC&R as required.
Key skill requirements:
The post holder will ideally have:
* High levels of motivation.
* Previous experience of on-shore renewable project origination and development in UK preferable.
* Educated to HND minimum or extensive relevant experience.
* Understanding of the consenting process for wind energy projects.
* Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
* Strong project management skills.
* Strong commercial skills.
* Excellent IT and presentation skills
* Strong team player.
* Understanding of land types and land management.
* Knowledge of renewable energy planning policies.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: