UK Onshore Wind Development Manager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 31-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Design Engineer 4 days ago
Bedfordshire, Milton Keynes, Luton
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking an experienced Design Engineer to join a reputable turnkey Principal Contract that specialises in the design and construction of Anaerobic Digestio...
Contaminated Land Project Manager 24 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Project Manager Industry Sector: Ground Engineering, Environmental, Geoenvironmental Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to £30,000 Site/Office Location: South-East Regional Coverage: South-...
Inside Sales Manager - Solar 17 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: Inside Sales Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: Circa £45,000 Location: Milton Keynes Consultant: Will Sargeant Ref: ISM32 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is working...
PV Design Engineer 4 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
PV Design Engineer. UK, Kent. My client is a leading solar energy EPC who specialize in commercial rooftop projects, an area in which they have had a lot of success. They are known in the i...
Photovoltaic (PV) Design and Projects Engineer Solar Design Engineer/Director (MW Solar Projects) – Renewables 3 days ago
East Midlands, West Midlands, Scotland
Company Brief: &nb...
|Salary band:||£70k - £80k|
|Salary Details:||£60 - £80k|
|Location:||Buckinghamshire , Milton Keynes|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
UK Onshore Wind Development Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 + Benefits + Package
Location: Buckinghamshire - UK Travel
Consultant: Patrick Wall
Excellent opportunity to work for an expanding energy developer.They are looking for a senior individual to act as project director and project manager on UK onshore wind projects. The individual will take full responsibility for technical due diligence and feasibility studies as well as lead and construct project teams to undertake the development and construction.
Projects will range from 15 - 500 kw.
To become a lead member of the team that is responsible for the development of the Onshore wind project portfolio. Ownership of allocated projects from origination, through development to consent.
* Project management of on shore wind farm projects in development.
* Driving the project through development to gain consent, and through to the construction phase.
* Ensuring compliance with the project Environmental Impact Assessment, and planning criteria.
* Managing the project's development through the consultation process.
* Engaging and influencing external stakeholders including landowners, statutory bodies, and the public.
* Optimising the layout of the wind farm within all environmental, planning and other mandatory constraints, and ensuring design conformance.
* Overseeing internal compliance; e.g: wind farm design, development procedure, procurement and operational policies, etc.
* Managing service providers through competitive procurement, to deliver for example; site investigation, outline and detailed design, environmental compliance, and pre-construction project management services.
* Gaining internal support, e.g: liaison with Construction, Operations, Procurement, Engineering, legal, and finance heads.
* Maximising the value of the project, and delivering to programme and budget.
* Providing specialist input and support to other areas of EC&R as required.
Key skill requirements:
The post holder will ideally have:
* High levels of motivation.
* Previous experience of on-shore renewable project origination and development in UK preferable.
* Educated to HND minimum or extensive relevant experience.
* Understanding of the consenting process for wind energy projects.
* Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
* Strong project management skills.
* Strong commercial skills.
* Excellent IT and presentation skills
* Strong team player.
* Understanding of land types and land management.
* Knowledge of renewable energy planning policies.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: