Vice President of Sales - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 22-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Sales Manager 27 days ago
Hampshire, Southampton, Guildford
Account Manager, Specification Sales Manager is required for an exciting opportunity to work for a provider of Heat Pumps and Refrigeration systems. The Sales Manager/ Sales Engineer will ideally h...
Sales Manager / Sales Engineer 15 days ago
West Midlands, Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton
Technical Sales Manager / Sales Engineer required for a heating manufacture. The Technical Sales Manager / Sales Engineer will be covering the Midlands area (Birmingham, Coventry, Northampton, and ...
Senior Sales Manager 3 months ago
Senior Sales Manager, San Francisco, USA $110k - $125k + Comprehensive commission plan Position Overview: My client is a fortune 1000 company and a leading global provider of solar-energy service...
Sales Manager - Biomass 13 days ago
Sales Manager - Biomass Job Type: Permanent Salary: £40,000-£50,000 Location: Oxfordshire or home based Consultant: Sarah Chandler Ref: SM-SC-444 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company i...
My client is a national solar PV modules equipment manufacturer. They are a China based company and are looking for an experienced sales professional to manage a sales team, assist the company’s growth nationally and also define and execute sales strategies.
My client is looking for a Vice President of Sales with experience in selling solar PV equipment. You will be responsible for building and developing the existing customer base along with developing a strong sales force.
• ,Take the lead in revenue generation.
• ,Lead a team of 10 sales manager
• ,Define sales and marketing strategies according to the market in China and in line with company guidelines.
• ,Establish and grow key relationships with new and existing customers
• ,Provide aftersales support to customers, resolve complaints and resolve sensitive situations
• ,Conduct market research and analysis to ensure that the business plan is moving in line with the market
• ,Coordinate with the marketing team for local exhibitions to increase brand awareness
• ,Liaise with the technical department so as to be able to provide the best quality of advice and support to customers
• ,Source new clients to generate new streams of revenue
• ,BSc in Business Management or Sales and Marketing is desirable
• ,Must have 5-6 years experience in Solar PV sales
• ,Must have strong negotiation skills
• ,Be able to develop rapports and build relationships as you will be acting as a brand ambassador
• ,Will be a target driven individual
• ,Must be innovative and a problem-solver
• ,Strong communication skills
• ,Must be willing to travel frequently
Key Skills: solar, PV, sales, business development, manager, modules, lines, management
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to , call us on, or visit . No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.