Vice President of Sales - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 22-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Sales Executive 26 days ago
South East, West Sussex
SeaRoc provides specialist products and services, primarily to the Offshore Renewable Energy Sector. We offer our clients marine, engineering, QHSE and GIS data management expertise together&n...
Head of Energy Consultancy 26 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
Head of Energy Consultancy Job Type: Permanent Salary: Flexible depending on experience Location: South East Consultant: Tim Hall Reference: SBDM-SE The Client: The Green Recruitment Company is ...
Principal Environmental Consultant 26 days ago
East Midlands, Derbyshire, Birmingham
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Principal Environmental ConsultantWe are looking for a Senior Environmental Consultant to join our client in their Birmingham offices, to work with their transport and planning team. The position w...
Procurement Director 23 days ago
This leading solar renewables developer requires a Procurement Director for their team located in Central London. The Procurement Director will manage the procurement of key components for ground m...
|Salary Details:||350-400K RMB|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is a national solar PV modules equipment manufacturer. They are a China based company and are looking for an experienced sales professional to manage a sales team, assist the company’s growth nationally and also define and execute sales strategies.
My client is looking for a Vice President of Sales with experience in selling solar PV equipment. You will be responsible for building and developing the existing customer base along with developing a strong sales force.
• ,Take the lead in revenue generation.
• ,Lead a team of 10 sales manager
• ,Define sales and marketing strategies according to the market in China and in line with company guidelines.
• ,Establish and grow key relationships with new and existing customers
• ,Provide aftersales support to customers, resolve complaints and resolve sensitive situations
• ,Conduct market research and analysis to ensure that the business plan is moving in line with the market
• ,Coordinate with the marketing team for local exhibitions to increase brand awareness
• ,Liaise with the technical department so as to be able to provide the best quality of advice and support to customers
• ,Source new clients to generate new streams of revenue
• ,BSc in Business Management or Sales and Marketing is desirable
• ,Must have 5-6 years experience in Solar PV sales
• ,Must have strong negotiation skills
• ,Be able to develop rapports and build relationships as you will be acting as a brand ambassador
• ,Will be a target driven individual
• ,Must be innovative and a problem-solver
• ,Strong communication skills
• ,Must be willing to travel frequently
Key Skills: solar, PV, sales, business development, manager, modules, lines, management
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to jobs@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.