Vice President of Sales - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 22-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Global Product VP 25 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Company The Green Recruitment Company is pleased to be working with a solar manufacturing company who use innovative technology capabilities and quality products to improve the strategic statu...
Sales Consultant 25 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Sales Consultant South of the Thames £ Competitive + Benefits! A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our client who are a leading company specialising in water treatment products and services...
Sales Advisor - Solar PV 25 days ago
Salary band: £15k - £20k
We are currently looking for a Sales Advisor or Internal Sales Representative to join a well establish and award winning Solar Energy company to be based either within their Nottingham or Halifax o...
Project Manager 22 days ago
A leading solar developer and operator are looking for a Project Manager to join their Project Delivery team in London. This company - who are currently looking to expand - specialise in PV techno...
|Salary Details:||350-400K RMB|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is a national solar PV modules equipment manufacturer. They are a China based company and are looking for an experienced sales professional to manage a sales team, assist the company’s growth nationally and also define and execute sales strategies.
My client is looking for a Vice President of Sales with experience in selling solar PV equipment. You will be responsible for building and developing the existing customer base along with developing a strong sales force.
• ,Take the lead in revenue generation.
• ,Lead a team of 10 sales manager
• ,Define sales and marketing strategies according to the market in China and in line with company guidelines.
• ,Establish and grow key relationships with new and existing customers
• ,Provide aftersales support to customers, resolve complaints and resolve sensitive situations
• ,Conduct market research and analysis to ensure that the business plan is moving in line with the market
• ,Coordinate with the marketing team for local exhibitions to increase brand awareness
• ,Liaise with the technical department so as to be able to provide the best quality of advice and support to customers
• ,Source new clients to generate new streams of revenue
• ,BSc in Business Management or Sales and Marketing is desirable
• ,Must have 5-6 years experience in Solar PV sales
• ,Must have strong negotiation skills
• ,Be able to develop rapports and build relationships as you will be acting as a brand ambassador
• ,Will be a target driven individual
• ,Must be innovative and a problem-solver
• ,Strong communication skills
• ,Must be willing to travel frequently
Key Skills: solar, PV, sales, business development, manager, modules, lines, management
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to jobs@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.