Vice President of Sales - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 22-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
New Product Development Engineer 23 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
"New Product Development Engineer"A Global Offshore Company based in the Liverpool and Manchester area, is recruiting New Product Development Engineers within their Innovation (R&D) Department....
Solar Sales Executive 19 days ago
Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire
Salary band: £10k - £15k
Solar Sales Executive A fantastic opportunity to become a sales representative for a leading renewable energy company in the UK. Here at My Planet we provide full product training on so...
Operations Manager : Virtual Power Plant 17 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Operations Manager : Virtual Power Plant Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :85,000 Location: Western Germany with international travel Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: VPP34 The Organisat...
Seismic Processing Geophysicist 16 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
The Role: You will be involved in all aspects of pre-processing from reformat, denoise to attenuate swell noise and seismic interference. Survey reprocessing fast track products, complete flow from...
|Salary Details:||350-400K RMB|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is a national solar PV modules equipment manufacturer. They are a China based company and are looking for an experienced sales professional to manage a sales team, assist the company’s growth nationally and also define and execute sales strategies.
My client is looking for a Vice President of Sales with experience in selling solar PV equipment. You will be responsible for building and developing the existing customer base along with developing a strong sales force.
• ,Take the lead in revenue generation.
• ,Lead a team of 10 sales manager
• ,Define sales and marketing strategies according to the market in China and in line with company guidelines.
• ,Establish and grow key relationships with new and existing customers
• ,Provide aftersales support to customers, resolve complaints and resolve sensitive situations
• ,Conduct market research and analysis to ensure that the business plan is moving in line with the market
• ,Coordinate with the marketing team for local exhibitions to increase brand awareness
• ,Liaise with the technical department so as to be able to provide the best quality of advice and support to customers
• ,Source new clients to generate new streams of revenue
• ,BSc in Business Management or Sales and Marketing is desirable
• ,Must have 5-6 years experience in Solar PV sales
• ,Must have strong negotiation skills
• ,Be able to develop rapports and build relationships as you will be acting as a brand ambassador
• ,Will be a target driven individual
• ,Must be innovative and a problem-solver
• ,Strong communication skills
• ,Must be willing to travel frequently
Key Skills: solar, PV, sales, business development, manager, modules, lines, management
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to jobs@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.