Vice President of Sales - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 22-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Offshore Wind of UK Sales 19 days ago
North East, Durham, Tyne & Wear
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: Offshore Wind of UK Sales Job Type: Permanent Salary: £50 : 60,000 Location: North East Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: OFHS:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are worki...
Salary band: £30k - £40k
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced On Construction Domestic Energy Assessor (OCDEA) to join our client's specialist Sustainability & Energy team in their London. Our client's ex...
Project Manager 5 days ago
Salary band: Any
My client is one of the top 5, tier 1 Global leaders in the photovoltaic (PV) arena. They are a fully integrated player and has one of the most stable and sustainable business models in the industr...
Wood Fuel Production Manager 3 days ago
Hereford and Worcester, Staffordshire, Shropshire
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Wood-Fuel Production Manager - MWF Due to an internal promotion, MWF are seeking to make a key appointment of Wood-Fuel Production Manager to the Management team of the business. MWF are one...
|Salary Details:||350-400K RMB|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is a national solar PV modules equipment manufacturer. They are a China based company and are looking for an experienced sales professional to manage a sales team, assist the company’s growth nationally and also define and execute sales strategies.
My client is looking for a Vice President of Sales with experience in selling solar PV equipment. You will be responsible for building and developing the existing customer base along with developing a strong sales force.
• ,Take the lead in revenue generation.
• ,Lead a team of 10 sales manager
• ,Define sales and marketing strategies according to the market in China and in line with company guidelines.
• ,Establish and grow key relationships with new and existing customers
• ,Provide aftersales support to customers, resolve complaints and resolve sensitive situations
• ,Conduct market research and analysis to ensure that the business plan is moving in line with the market
• ,Coordinate with the marketing team for local exhibitions to increase brand awareness
• ,Liaise with the technical department so as to be able to provide the best quality of advice and support to customers
• ,Source new clients to generate new streams of revenue
• ,BSc in Business Management or Sales and Marketing is desirable
• ,Must have 5-6 years experience in Solar PV sales
• ,Must have strong negotiation skills
• ,Be able to develop rapports and build relationships as you will be acting as a brand ambassador
• ,Will be a target driven individual
• ,Must be innovative and a problem-solver
• ,Strong communication skills
• ,Must be willing to travel frequently
Key Skills: solar, PV, sales, business development, manager, modules, lines, management
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to jobs@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.