Vice President of Supply Chain - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 25-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Supervisor OHL's 10 days ago
Supervisor - OHLs LOCATION: Kent STRUCTURE: Reports to a Project manager JOB Role The role is Supervisor (OHL) and is predominantly field based. The main purpose of this role is to manage multipl...
Electrical Supervisor 23 days ago
Salisbury, Romsey, Devizes
Electrical Supervisor is required with for a Building Services company in the Wiltshire area. You will be joining a company who go from strength to strength in there field of expertise ( The Buildi...
Site Installation Supervisor Solar PV Yesterday
Lawson Leigh Resourcing is a specialist Green Recruitment Consultancy working in the Renewable Energy, Environmental, Waste Management, Sustainability, Utilities, Aerospace and Built Environment s...
Offshore Senior Project Manager 8 days ago
Offshore Senior Project Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £70 : 90,000 Location: Norfolk Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: SPM:NG The Client The Green Recruitment Company is working with a marine ...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||EU100000 - EU120000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is a leading European Project Developer and EPC in the Solar PV Industry.
My client is seeking a Vice President of Supply Chain.
• ,Identifies, analyzes, develops and implements best practices, processes and procedures for Supply Chain Planning.
• ,Drive cost improvements on identified key goods and services.
• ,Ensures continuity of supply and optimal material flow to support high volume operations.
• ,Develop and implement sourcing strategies, negotiate contracts and supply agreements.
• ,Continuously improve the supply base through active supplier management.
• ,Ensure that suppliers meet quality requirements and applicable regulatory requirements by initiating appropriate action when supplier quality or compliance deficiencies are identified.
• ,Responsible for product quality control leadership and execution.
• ,Drive supplier selection activities such as audits of supplier plants to evaluate facilities and capabilities.
• ,Forecast supply vulnerabilities and implement plans to insure continuity of supply.
• ,Ensure compliance with procurement policies and procedures, ethical practices, and adherence to relevant laws and regulations.
• ,Communicate and align objectives, goals and core areas of influence with company COO.
• ,Communicate and build and strategic partnership with company COO and other VP, Design as it relates to material procurement in meeting project deadline goals and deliverables.
• ,Effectively communicate with suppliers/vendors in contract negotiations.
• ,Develop effective partnership with product engineering team in evaluating cost-out opportunities.
• ,Other duties as assigned.
• ,Must have strong educational background
• ,You will have at least 3-5 years experience, with an excellent track record
• ,Proven success in strategic and operation roles preferably Supply Chain.
• ,Experienced in management and leadership in an Operations role.
• ,Knowledgeable in Supply Chain & Procurement processes for solar Photovoltaic (PV) equipment in Germany
• ,Fluent in German and English
• ,Ability to travel
• ,Ability to communicate across all levels of an organization
• ,Ability to work independently but within tightly controlled business policies
Solar PV, negotiations experience, Supply Chain/Procurement experience in the solar PV projects business.