Vice President of Supply Chain - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 25-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Head of Energy Consultancy 25 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
Head of Energy Consultancy Job Type: Permanent Salary: Flexible depending on experience Location: South East Consultant: Tim Hall Reference: SBDM-SE The Client: The Green Recruitment Company is ...
Principal Environmental Consultant 25 days ago
East Midlands, Derbyshire, Birmingham
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Principal Environmental ConsultantWe are looking for a Senior Environmental Consultant to join our client in their Birmingham offices, to work with their transport and planning team. The position w...
Head of Energy Centre Management 25 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
Head of Energy Centre Management Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :110,000 (depending on experience) Location: Berlin area - Germany Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: HEM34 Our Client We are working al...
Procurement Director 22 days ago
This leading solar renewables developer requires a Procurement Director for their team located in Central London. The Procurement Director will manage the procurement of key components for ground m...
Chief Marine Engineer - London - £70,000 21 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
Purpose of the role:To carry out Failure Mode Effect Analysis of Dynamic Positioned vessels in accordance with IMCA guidelines. Carry out ship board FMEA proving trials and formulate detailed repor...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||EU100000 - EU120000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is a leading European Project Developer and EPC in the Solar PV Industry.
My client is seeking a Vice President of Supply Chain.
• ,Identifies, analyzes, develops and implements best practices, processes and procedures for Supply Chain Planning.
• ,Drive cost improvements on identified key goods and services.
• ,Ensures continuity of supply and optimal material flow to support high volume operations.
• ,Develop and implement sourcing strategies, negotiate contracts and supply agreements.
• ,Continuously improve the supply base through active supplier management.
• ,Ensure that suppliers meet quality requirements and applicable regulatory requirements by initiating appropriate action when supplier quality or compliance deficiencies are identified.
• ,Responsible for product quality control leadership and execution.
• ,Drive supplier selection activities such as audits of supplier plants to evaluate facilities and capabilities.
• ,Forecast supply vulnerabilities and implement plans to insure continuity of supply.
• ,Ensure compliance with procurement policies and procedures, ethical practices, and adherence to relevant laws and regulations.
• ,Communicate and align objectives, goals and core areas of influence with company COO.
• ,Communicate and build and strategic partnership with company COO and other VP, Design as it relates to material procurement in meeting project deadline goals and deliverables.
• ,Effectively communicate with suppliers/vendors in contract negotiations.
• ,Develop effective partnership with product engineering team in evaluating cost-out opportunities.
• ,Other duties as assigned.
• ,Must have strong educational background
• ,You will have at least 3-5 years experience, with an excellent track record
• ,Proven success in strategic and operation roles preferably Supply Chain.
• ,Experienced in management and leadership in an Operations role.
• ,Knowledgeable in Supply Chain & Procurement processes for solar Photovoltaic (PV) equipment in Germany
• ,Fluent in German and English
• ,Ability to travel
• ,Ability to communicate across all levels of an organization
• ,Ability to work independently but within tightly controlled business policies
Solar PV, negotiations experience, Supply Chain/Procurement experience in the solar PV projects business.