Vice President of Supply Chain - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 25-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Graduate Energy Procurement Advisor (Development Role) Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25-35,000 DOE Location: London Consultant: Tim Hall Reference: EPA01 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment C...
Operations and Maintenance Engineer (CHCP) 28 days ago
Salary band: Any
Operations and Maintenance Engineer (CHCP) Job Type: Permanent Salary: Dependant on experience (including excellent benefits package) Location: Hamburg with International travel Consultant: Tim Hal...
Principal Ecologist 19 days ago
Our client, a highly regarded international consultancy, has a vacancy for a Principal Ecologist to join an established and successful multidisciplinary team alongside engineers, planners and EIA c...
Director of Assurance 8 days ago
Scotland, Highlands & Islands
The leading European Benchmark for Nuclear decommissioning, Dounreay site restoration ltd (DSRL) are looking for a forward thinking, strategic Director of Assurance based in Thurso to develop and t...
Civil Design Engineer. Chicago / LA. USA. 7 days ago
Salary band: Any
Civil Design Engineer. Chicago / LA/ Home based. USA. (Competitive package) My client is a leading solar energy EPC who specialize in commercial rooftop projects, an area in which they have ...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||EU100000 - EU120000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus|
|Job Categories:||Solar Power Jobs|
My client is a leading European Project Developer and EPC in the Solar PV Industry.
My client is seeking a Vice President of Supply Chain.
• ,Identifies, analyzes, develops and implements best practices, processes and procedures for Supply Chain Planning.
• ,Drive cost improvements on identified key goods and services.
• ,Ensures continuity of supply and optimal material flow to support high volume operations.
• ,Develop and implement sourcing strategies, negotiate contracts and supply agreements.
• ,Continuously improve the supply base through active supplier management.
• ,Ensure that suppliers meet quality requirements and applicable regulatory requirements by initiating appropriate action when supplier quality or compliance deficiencies are identified.
• ,Responsible for product quality control leadership and execution.
• ,Drive supplier selection activities such as audits of supplier plants to evaluate facilities and capabilities.
• ,Forecast supply vulnerabilities and implement plans to insure continuity of supply.
• ,Ensure compliance with procurement policies and procedures, ethical practices, and adherence to relevant laws and regulations.
• ,Communicate and align objectives, goals and core areas of influence with company COO.
• ,Communicate and build and strategic partnership with company COO and other VP, Design as it relates to material procurement in meeting project deadline goals and deliverables.
• ,Effectively communicate with suppliers/vendors in contract negotiations.
• ,Develop effective partnership with product engineering team in evaluating cost-out opportunities.
• ,Other duties as assigned.
• ,Must have strong educational background
• ,You will have at least 3-5 years experience, with an excellent track record
• ,Proven success in strategic and operation roles preferably Supply Chain.
• ,Experienced in management and leadership in an Operations role.
• ,Knowledgeable in Supply Chain & Procurement processes for solar Photovoltaic (PV) equipment in Germany
• ,Fluent in German and English
• ,Ability to travel
• ,Ability to communicate across all levels of an organization
• ,Ability to work independently but within tightly controlled business policies
Solar PV, negotiations experience, Supply Chain/Procurement experience in the solar PV projects business.