Wind Development Project Manager. UK - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 26-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Operations Manager Solar PV 27 days ago
Lawson Leigh Resourcing is a specialist Green Recruitment Consultancy working in the Renewable Energy, Environmental, Waste Management, Sustainability, Utilities, Aerospace and Build Environment se...
Design Engineer 26 days ago
Oxfordshire, Watford, Aylesbury
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Design Engineer is required for an experienced solar manufacture based in Buckinghamshire; the Design Engineer will have strong knowledge of Solar with electrical and technical skills preferably in...
Technical Manager 23 days ago
Manchester, Oldham, Hyde
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Technical Manager is required for a heating company based in Manchester. The successful Technical Manager will have a strong technical knowledge within the heating sector and have previously manage...
Global Product VP 23 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Company The Green Recruitment Company is pleased to be working with a solar manufacturing company who use innovative technology capabilities and quality products to improve the strategic statu...
Mechanical Design Engineer 23 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Mechanical Design Engineer Rugby £ Competitive! Our client is a global leader in the world of power generation, power transmission and rail infrastructure and sets the benchmark for innovative and...
|Salary Details:||£30k - £45k|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Their core activity is the development, design, construction, financing and operation of wind farm projects worldwide.
This is a personal development opportunity for an individual to gain experience with a leading independent renewable energy developer with significant career opportunities in a rapidly expanding sector for a fast growing business.
As part of the UK and Ireland Development team, you will have responsibility for project managing the development of wind projects. Day to day activity will involve project site identification, screening and selection, design, through to consenting and the financial close of the projects.
Working independently, you will be responsible for planning and co-ordinating internal and external consultancy resource as required to deliver projects, including planning applications, Environmental Impact Assessment studies, engineering design, technical analysis, grid studies, commercial support and other stakeholders. You will also formulate and implement project development plans and manage development budgets.
A degree, or equivalent, in a planning or relevant engineering based subject
- Experience of renewable energy project development or relevant experience of developing controversial infrastructure projects.
- Experience dealing with major planning applications in a local authority.
- Knowledge of renewables, specifically wind energy or conventional power generation is preferred, but not essential if transferable skills can be demonstrated.
- Proven experience of successfully dealing with developments and planning applications either in planning authorities, or as a consultant or developer.
- Some experience of dealing with other project stakeholders, including landowners, project contractors, external consultants and development partners
- An aptitude for project management and knowledge of programming, budgetary and risk management
- A highly motivated self starter, with a keen interest in the renewable energy sector.
Project Development, Planning, Project Management, Consultant, Developer, Consents