Wind Development Project Manager. UK - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 26-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Junior Account Manager 25 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Junior Account Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £22,000, revised after 3 month probation period Location: London Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: JAC11 The Organisation: The Gree...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 24 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Principal Ecologist 23 days ago
Our client, a highly regarded international consultancy, has a vacancy for a Principal Ecologist to join an established and successful multidisciplinary team alongside engineers, planners and EIA c...
Renewables & Innovation Manager 5 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Retail Energy Supplier – West Midlands Immediate start will require car to travel Description A small growing innovative energy company is looking to recruit an experienced Innovation and R...
|Salary Details:||£30k - £45k|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Their core activity is the development, design, construction, financing and operation of wind farm projects worldwide.
This is a personal development opportunity for an individual to gain experience with a leading independent renewable energy developer with significant career opportunities in a rapidly expanding sector for a fast growing business.
As part of the UK and Ireland Development team, you will have responsibility for project managing the development of wind projects. Day to day activity will involve project site identification, screening and selection, design, through to consenting and the financial close of the projects.
Working independently, you will be responsible for planning and co-ordinating internal and external consultancy resource as required to deliver projects, including planning applications, Environmental Impact Assessment studies, engineering design, technical analysis, grid studies, commercial support and other stakeholders. You will also formulate and implement project development plans and manage development budgets.
A degree, or equivalent, in a planning or relevant engineering based subject
- Experience of renewable energy project development or relevant experience of developing controversial infrastructure projects.
- Experience dealing with major planning applications in a local authority.
- Knowledge of renewables, specifically wind energy or conventional power generation is preferred, but not essential if transferable skills can be demonstrated.
- Proven experience of successfully dealing with developments and planning applications either in planning authorities, or as a consultant or developer.
- Some experience of dealing with other project stakeholders, including landowners, project contractors, external consultants and development partners
- An aptitude for project management and knowledge of programming, budgetary and risk management
- A highly motivated self starter, with a keen interest in the renewable energy sector.
Project Development, Planning, Project Management, Consultant, Developer, Consents