Wind Development Project Manager. UK - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 26-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Norwich, Ipswich, Bedford
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking to recruit a Project site Manager for a Principal Contractor that specialises in the design and construction of AD (Anaerobic Digestion) facilities...
Sales Manager - Waste Management 21 days ago
Job Title: Sales Manager Industry Sector: Total Waste Management & Recycling Job Type: Permanent Salary: Flexible Basic + Commission + Benefits Package Office Location: Central London Regional Fo...
Project Manager Yesterday
Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Project Manager to join a growing company that services the UK and Ireland with a full spectrum of services that cover the power generation/ supply industr...
Procurement Engineer Yesterday
Salary band: Any
Key Accountabilities The responsibilities of the Procurement Engineer - WTG can be covering any of the responsibilities of the Procurement Technology Manager. In general, the Procurement Engineer w...
Technical Project Manager Yesterday
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Technical Project Manager – London, UK £40000- £60000 + Benefits. The company, an Independent Power Producer (IPP) who finance, develop, construct and operate their own solar PV p...
|Salary Details:||£30k - £45k|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Their core activity is the development, design, construction, financing and operation of wind farm projects worldwide.
This is a personal development opportunity for an individual to gain experience with a leading independent renewable energy developer with significant career opportunities in a rapidly expanding sector for a fast growing business.
As part of the UK and Ireland Development team, you will have responsibility for project managing the development of wind projects. Day to day activity will involve project site identification, screening and selection, design, through to consenting and the financial close of the projects.
Working independently, you will be responsible for planning and co-ordinating internal and external consultancy resource as required to deliver projects, including planning applications, Environmental Impact Assessment studies, engineering design, technical analysis, grid studies, commercial support and other stakeholders. You will also formulate and implement project development plans and manage development budgets.
A degree, or equivalent, in a planning or relevant engineering based subject
- Experience of renewable energy project development or relevant experience of developing controversial infrastructure projects.
- Experience dealing with major planning applications in a local authority.
- Knowledge of renewables, specifically wind energy or conventional power generation is preferred, but not essential if transferable skills can be demonstrated.
- Proven experience of successfully dealing with developments and planning applications either in planning authorities, or as a consultant or developer.
- Some experience of dealing with other project stakeholders, including landowners, project contractors, external consultants and development partners
- An aptitude for project management and knowledge of programming, budgetary and risk management
- A highly motivated self starter, with a keen interest in the renewable energy sector.
Project Development, Planning, Project Management, Consultant, Developer, Consents