Wind Development Project Manager. UK - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 26-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Project Site Manager – Anaerobic Digestion 7 days ago
Norwich, Ipswich, Bedford
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking to recruit a Project site Manager for a Principal Contractor that specialises in the design and construction of AD (Anaerobic Digestion) facilities...
Energy Account Manager (B2B-Power) 12 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Key Account Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £35-40,000 Location: Hertfordshire Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: AC101 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are worki...
Energy Account Manager 11 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Account Manager Industry Sector: Energy/Utilities Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25-30,000 DOE Location: Leicestershire Consultant: Aimee Mail Referenc...
Loan Compliance Manager 10 days ago
My client are a leading developer, owner and operator of renewable assets in the UK. They boast an impressive track record of delivering a full turnkey solution to clients in a cost and time effect...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 10 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
|Salary Details:||£30k - £45k|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Their core activity is the development, design, construction, financing and operation of wind farm projects worldwide.
This is a personal development opportunity for an individual to gain experience with a leading independent renewable energy developer with significant career opportunities in a rapidly expanding sector for a fast growing business.
As part of the UK and Ireland Development team, you will have responsibility for project managing the development of wind projects. Day to day activity will involve project site identification, screening and selection, design, through to consenting and the financial close of the projects.
Working independently, you will be responsible for planning and co-ordinating internal and external consultancy resource as required to deliver projects, including planning applications, Environmental Impact Assessment studies, engineering design, technical analysis, grid studies, commercial support and other stakeholders. You will also formulate and implement project development plans and manage development budgets.
A degree, or equivalent, in a planning or relevant engineering based subject
- Experience of renewable energy project development or relevant experience of developing controversial infrastructure projects.
- Experience dealing with major planning applications in a local authority.
- Knowledge of renewables, specifically wind energy or conventional power generation is preferred, but not essential if transferable skills can be demonstrated.
- Proven experience of successfully dealing with developments and planning applications either in planning authorities, or as a consultant or developer.
- Some experience of dealing with other project stakeholders, including landowners, project contractors, external consultants and development partners
- An aptitude for project management and knowledge of programming, budgetary and risk management
- A highly motivated self starter, with a keen interest in the renewable energy sector.
Project Development, Planning, Project Management, Consultant, Developer, Consents