Wind Development Project Manager. UK - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 26-12-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior Project Development Manager - Offshore WindJob Type: Permanent Salary: Based on experience £60,000 - 80,000 (or daily rate)Location: UK (Home based)Consultant: DominicOur client is one of E...
Business Development Manager - Onshore Wind 7 days ago
Business Development Manager - Onshore Wind Job Type: Permanent Salary: £30,000 + Commission + Car Allowance (£40,000 OTE) Location: Somerset, South West England Consultant: Leila Kandola Ref: LK30...
Project Developer 15 days ago
roject Developer. Philadelphia PA| Engineering/ Renewable Science/ Economics/ Finance MS| 4+ Dev. Exp. Renewable projects – Operation- Management- Design| Travel in the US* ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RE...
Business Development Manager/Programme Manager (Biomass) Job Type: Permanent Salary: £40,000 + benefits package (Negotiable Dependant on Experience) Location: London Consultant: Sarah Chandler Re...
Their core activity is the development, design, construction, financing and operation of wind farm projects worldwide.
This is a personal development opportunity for an individual to gain experience with a leading independent renewable energy developer with significant career opportunities in a rapidly expanding sector for a fast growing business.
As part of the UK and Ireland Development team, you will have responsibility for project managing the development of wind projects. Day to day activity will involve project site identification, screening and selection, design, through to consenting and the financial close of the projects.
Working independently, you will be responsible for planning and co-ordinating internal and external consultancy resource as required to deliver projects, including planning applications, Environmental Impact Assessment studies, engineering design, technical analysis, grid studies, commercial support and other stakeholders. You will also formulate and implement project development plans and manage development budgets.
A degree, or equivalent, in a planning or relevant engineering based subject
- Experience of renewable energy project development or relevant experience of developing controversial infrastructure projects.
- Experience dealing with major planning applications in a local authority.
- Knowledge of renewables, specifically wind energy or conventional power generation is preferred, but not essential if transferable skills can be demonstrated.
- Proven experience of successfully dealing with developments and planning applications either in planning authorities, or as a consultant or developer.
- Some experience of dealing with other project stakeholders, including landowners, project contractors, external consultants and development partners
- An aptitude for project management and knowledge of programming, budgetary and risk management
- A highly motivated self starter, with a keen interest in the renewable energy sector.
Project Development, Planning, Project Management, Consultant, Developer, Consents