Wind Farm Health & Safety Manager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 20-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Operational Wind Farm Analyst 23 days ago
South West, Bristol, Somerset
Although the DNV GL name is new, the company has a rich heritage in renewable energy and integrates the powerful legacy of DNV, GL and Garrad Hassan. BE PART OF THE WORLD’S LARGEST RENE...
Technical Manager 17 days ago
Manchester, Oldham, Hyde
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Technical Manager is required for a heating company based in Manchester. The successful Technical Manager will have a strong technical knowledge within the heating sector and have previously manage...
Sales Consultant 17 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Sales Consultant South of the Thames £ Competitive + Benefits! A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our client who are a leading company specialising in water treatment products and services...
Connections Project Manager (Energy) 16 days ago
Salary band: Any
The Client: The Green Recruitment Company is excited to be working with an energy company offering consultancy within the industries of energy procurement, new connections and sustainable technolog...
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Nick Gillison
A challenging and rewarding vacancy as an Health and Safety Manager is available. Our client is one of the UK’s top consultancies who specialise in the development of renewable energy projects.
The Responsibilities of the Role:
- Health and safety support and guidance through full project lifecycle
- Provide H&S input into the project design processes to ensure the risks are identified and control measures are put in place
- Lead identification meetings and enable the development of project specific risk assessments
- Ensure the company’s IMS remains effective by assisting in the development of policies, procedures and guidance
- Liaise and interact with customers, clients and partners to ensure that the projects needs are met
- Carry out regular inspections both onshore and offshore
- Produce detailed health and safety management reports
- Investigations and reports that define the causes of incidents and provide solutions that prevent reoccurrence
- Training for managers and employees
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Management or equivalent
- Experience in the construction of offshore projects
- Working knowledge of offshore and onshore legislation
- Demonstrate a practical and proactive approach to health and safety management
- Experience of training, coaching and mentoring
- Problem solving ability and initiative
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Lead auditor qualification
- Experience of other renewable technologies
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: