Wind Farm Health & Safety Manager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 20-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Renewable Energy Sales Consultant 24 days ago
Yorkshire, Aberdeenshire, Glasgow
HOTHOUSE ENERGY are a truly unique Renewable Energy business that saw 200% growth last year. We are currently recruiting for Sales people/surveyors to demonstrate and sell our R...
Hydrographic Survey Manager 28 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: Hydrographic Survey Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £50,000 Location: London Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: HSM:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are working wit...
Sustainabilty Project Manager 21 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Their work includes all aspects of the infrastructure necessary for their successful operation. The London based Sustainability team sits at the heart of their Buildings and Infrastructure unit, ye...
Senior Asset Manager 17 days ago
Senior Asset Manager Required !! Highly reputable renewable energy company require a Senior Asset Manager for their London office.Applicants must have experience in the back end asset management of...
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Nick Gillison
A challenging and rewarding vacancy as an Health and Safety Manager is available. Our client is one of the UK’s top consultancies who specialise in the development of renewable energy projects.
The Responsibilities of the Role:
- Health and safety support and guidance through full project lifecycle
- Provide H&S input into the project design processes to ensure the risks are identified and control measures are put in place
- Lead identification meetings and enable the development of project specific risk assessments
- Ensure the company’s IMS remains effective by assisting in the development of policies, procedures and guidance
- Liaise and interact with customers, clients and partners to ensure that the projects needs are met
- Carry out regular inspections both onshore and offshore
- Produce detailed health and safety management reports
- Investigations and reports that define the causes of incidents and provide solutions that prevent reoccurrence
- Training for managers and employees
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Management or equivalent
- Experience in the construction of offshore projects
- Working knowledge of offshore and onshore legislation
- Demonstrate a practical and proactive approach to health and safety management
- Experience of training, coaching and mentoring
- Problem solving ability and initiative
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Lead auditor qualification
- Experience of other renewable technologies
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: