Wind Farm Health & Safety Manager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 20-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Health and Safety Advisor - Offshore Wind 5 days ago
Eden Scott's client is a major player in the power generation industry globally and is recognised as one of the leading players within the UK offshore wind sector with an exciting project portfolio...
Wind Farm Asset Manager Today
The Asset Manager will be the focal point for the project throughout the operational lifecycle. And will be completely responsible for the day to day management of the asset. This role will promote...
Site Manager - Onshore Wind 6 days ago
Site Manager £45 000 - £50 000 Offshore Wind Job Description We are currently looking for a Site Manager to oversee service operations across our clients UK offshore windfarm. Ideally you wil...
Senior Technical Manager - Wind Energy 5 days ago
Eden Scott's client is a successful and rapidly expanding consultancy organisation which provides full project life cycle services across the wind, wave, tidal, biomass and solar energy industries....
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Nick Gillison
A challenging and rewarding vacancy as an Health and Safety Manager is available. Our client is one of the UK’s top consultancies who specialise in the development of renewable energy projects.
The Responsibilities of the Role:
- Health and safety support and guidance through full project lifecycle
- Provide H&S input into the project design processes to ensure the risks are identified and control measures are put in place
- Lead identification meetings and enable the development of project specific risk assessments
- Ensure the company’s IMS remains effective by assisting in the development of policies, procedures and guidance
- Liaise and interact with customers, clients and partners to ensure that the projects needs are met
- Carry out regular inspections both onshore and offshore
- Produce detailed health and safety management reports
- Investigations and reports that define the causes of incidents and provide solutions that prevent reoccurrence
- Training for managers and employees
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Management or equivalent
- Experience in the construction of offshore projects
- Working knowledge of offshore and onshore legislation
- Demonstrate a practical and proactive approach to health and safety management
- Experience of training, coaching and mentoring
- Problem solving ability and initiative
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Lead auditor qualification
- Experience of other renewable technologies
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: