Wind Farm SCADA Manager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 15-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Gas Compliance Project Manager 27 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Gas Compliance Project Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £26,000-32,000 Location: Stroud Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: PM10 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is wo...
Sustainabilty Project Manager 24 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Their work includes all aspects of the infrastructure necessary for their successful operation. The London based Sustainability team sits at the heart of their Buildings and Infrastructure unit, ye...
Senior Asset Manager 20 days ago
Senior Asset Manager Required !! Highly reputable renewable energy company require a Senior Asset Manager for their London office.Applicants must have experience in the back end asset management of...
Marketing & PR Manager 7 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking to recruit a Marketing & PR Manager for a growing Green Energy company that specialises in the design and construction of AD (Anaerobic Digesti...
Business Development Manager 6 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Business Development Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £35-38,000 DOE + Excellent package Location: Home based with South East Travel Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: BDM301 The Org...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£40000 - £50000 Per Annum|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South East UK
Consultant: Nick Gillison
The Green Recruitment Company represents a multinational, well-established energy company that is involved in various different aspects of renewable energy across Europe.
The role will involve working on all aspects of SCADA and communications. The role will be managing eight people.
- Design of wind farm SCADA systems, this includes the fibre optic network infrastructure for data collection, signal conditioning, controllers, HMIs and industrial networking.
- Manage the design process in accordance with company engineering procedures.
- Preparation and control of technical specifications and drawings to support the construction project team.
- Technical assessments of tenders.
- Monitor and assess work of specialist consultants and contractors.
- Supervision of site commissioning and testing.
- Responsible for supporting the development and management of SCADA procedures and templates including acceptance test documents.
- Identify, review and provide advice on SCADA requirements and capabilities.
- Preparation and control of technical specifications
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering, Computer Systems or equivalent engineering discipline.
- Proven track record in SCADA design and system integration.
- Experience in planning and conducting Factory and Site acceptance tests.
- Familiarity of working under UK CDM regulations.
- It is desirable to have familiarity with SCADA/PLC software suites, communication protocols and experience configuring and managing networking equipment.
- Current UK driving license.
- Travel within UK and Europe will be essential for this role.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: