Wind Farm SCADA Manager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 15-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Design Manager 3 days ago
South East, South West, Bedfordshire
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Green Recruitment Solutions are representing a rapidly growing principal (main) contractor, who are currently seeking competent, suitably qualified and enthusiastic people to support their expandin...
Operations Manager : Virtual Power Plant 23 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Operations Manager : Virtual Power Plant Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to :85,000 Location: Western Germany with international travel Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: VPP34 The Organisat...
Contracts Manager - Mechanical Services 23 days ago
Bristol, Gloucester, Swindon
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Contracts Manager is required for an excellent mechanical contractor based in the South West of England. The successful Contracts Manager will have a proven background in the delivery of mechanical...
Quality Manager : Offshore Wind 17 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Quality Manager : Offshore Wind Job Type: Permanent Salary: Competitive Location: South East Consultant: Nathalie George Reference: QMNG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Compa...
Biomass Business Development Manager 3 days ago
East Anglia, East Midlands, South East
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Forwood Energy is a developing wood fuel supply company operating throughout the East of England and the East Midlands. We are looking for a dynamic and driven individual to help us further develo...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£40000 - £50000 Per Annum|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South East UK
Consultant: Nick Gillison
The Green Recruitment Company represents a multinational, well-established energy company that is involved in various different aspects of renewable energy across Europe.
The role will involve working on all aspects of SCADA and communications. The role will be managing eight people.
- Design of wind farm SCADA systems, this includes the fibre optic network infrastructure for data collection, signal conditioning, controllers, HMIs and industrial networking.
- Manage the design process in accordance with company engineering procedures.
- Preparation and control of technical specifications and drawings to support the construction project team.
- Technical assessments of tenders.
- Monitor and assess work of specialist consultants and contractors.
- Supervision of site commissioning and testing.
- Responsible for supporting the development and management of SCADA procedures and templates including acceptance test documents.
- Identify, review and provide advice on SCADA requirements and capabilities.
- Preparation and control of technical specifications
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering, Computer Systems or equivalent engineering discipline.
- Proven track record in SCADA design and system integration.
- Experience in planning and conducting Factory and Site acceptance tests.
- Familiarity of working under UK CDM regulations.
- It is desirable to have familiarity with SCADA/PLC software suites, communication protocols and experience configuring and managing networking equipment.
- Current UK driving license.
- Travel within UK and Europe will be essential for this role.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: