Wind Farm SCADA Manager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 15-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
O&M Technical Manager 25 days ago
My client is a leading provider of renewable energy who have the largest portfolio of Solar Assets in the UK. They are in line to double their operating capacity of ground mounted solar by the end ...
Business Development Manager 24 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Business Development Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25-35,000 DOE Location: Home based- North travel Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: BDMN The Organisation: The Green Recruitmen...
Project Site Manager - Anaerobic Digestion 5 days ago
Cambridgeshire, Suffolk, Cambridge
Salary band: £50k - £60k
An excellent opportunity for a Project Manager with sharp experience in Renewables, Waste Water or Construction to join a leading technology provider that will offer you a fresh challenge and a gre...
HSQE Manager 3 days ago
Northamptonshire, Surrey, Swindon
Salary band: £80k - £90k
Great opportunity to join this unique engineering business at the forefront of their industry. They are looking for someone to head the HSQE for their COMAH controlled facilities across the UK Thi...
Energy Manager (Monitoring and Targeting) 2 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Energy Manager (Monitoring and Targeting) Sector: Energy Performance Contracting Salary: £45,000 + excellent benefits package Job Type: Permanent Location: Oxford Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: MFEN83...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£40000 - £50000 Per Annum|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South East UK
Consultant: Nick Gillison
The Green Recruitment Company represents a multinational, well-established energy company that is involved in various different aspects of renewable energy across Europe.
The role will involve working on all aspects of SCADA and communications. The role will be managing eight people.
- Design of wind farm SCADA systems, this includes the fibre optic network infrastructure for data collection, signal conditioning, controllers, HMIs and industrial networking.
- Manage the design process in accordance with company engineering procedures.
- Preparation and control of technical specifications and drawings to support the construction project team.
- Technical assessments of tenders.
- Monitor and assess work of specialist consultants and contractors.
- Supervision of site commissioning and testing.
- Responsible for supporting the development and management of SCADA procedures and templates including acceptance test documents.
- Identify, review and provide advice on SCADA requirements and capabilities.
- Preparation and control of technical specifications
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering, Computer Systems or equivalent engineering discipline.
- Proven track record in SCADA design and system integration.
- Experience in planning and conducting Factory and Site acceptance tests.
- Familiarity of working under UK CDM regulations.
- It is desirable to have familiarity with SCADA/PLC software suites, communication protocols and experience configuring and managing networking equipment.
- Current UK driving license.
- Travel within UK and Europe will be essential for this role.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: