Wind Farm SCADA Manager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 15-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HSQE Manager 23 days ago
Northamptonshire, Surrey, Swindon
Salary band: £80k - £90k
Great opportunity to join this unique engineering business at the forefront of their industry. They are looking for someone to head the HSQE for their COMAH controlled facilities across the UK Thi...
Business Development Manager 4 days ago
London, Birmingham, Manchester
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join a rapidly growing Company, they are a pioneer in the market who are taking the market by storm due to the su...
Energy Account Manager (B2B-Power) 9 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Job Title: Key Account Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £35-40,000 Location: Hertfordshire Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: AC101 The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are worki...
Energy Account Manager 8 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Account Manager Industry Sector: Energy/Utilities Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25-30,000 DOE Location: Leicestershire Consultant: Aimee Mail Referenc...
Loan Compliance Manager 7 days ago
My client are a leading developer, owner and operator of renewable assets in the UK. They boast an impressive track record of delivering a full turnkey solution to clients in a cost and time effect...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£40000 - £50000 Per Annum|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South East UK
Consultant: Nick Gillison
The Green Recruitment Company represents a multinational, well-established energy company that is involved in various different aspects of renewable energy across Europe.
The role will involve working on all aspects of SCADA and communications. The role will be managing eight people.
- Design of wind farm SCADA systems, this includes the fibre optic network infrastructure for data collection, signal conditioning, controllers, HMIs and industrial networking.
- Manage the design process in accordance with company engineering procedures.
- Preparation and control of technical specifications and drawings to support the construction project team.
- Technical assessments of tenders.
- Monitor and assess work of specialist consultants and contractors.
- Supervision of site commissioning and testing.
- Responsible for supporting the development and management of SCADA procedures and templates including acceptance test documents.
- Identify, review and provide advice on SCADA requirements and capabilities.
- Preparation and control of technical specifications
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering, Computer Systems or equivalent engineering discipline.
- Proven track record in SCADA design and system integration.
- Experience in planning and conducting Factory and Site acceptance tests.
- Familiarity of working under UK CDM regulations.
- It is desirable to have familiarity with SCADA/PLC software suites, communication protocols and experience configuring and managing networking equipment.
- Current UK driving license.
- Travel within UK and Europe will be essential for this role.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: