Wind Farm SCADA Manager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 15-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Technical Design Manager - Solar Farms 7 days ago
London, West Sussex
Our client is a leading Solar PV developer that is active within commercial rooftop and large scale Solar Farm projects. They develop, acquire, install and operate large scale solar systems both in...
Regional Business Development Manager, Singapore about 1 month ago
Salary band: Any
Regional Business Development Manager - Singapore - (120,000-180,000 SGD per annum + Bonus) My client is a global MNC offering products and services to optimize and increase efficiency for Power p...
Project Manager (EIA & Planning) 25 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Title: Project Manager (EIA & Planning) Job Type: Permanent Salary: £DOE Location: South West Consultant: Nathalie George Reference: PMNG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company i...
Senior Bid Manager 21 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Senior Bid Manager Salary: up to £60,000 + company car, bonus and other benefits Job Type: Permanent Location: Oxford Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: SBM45 The Role Our client, a leading internationa...
Design Manager 8 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are representing a rapidly growing principal (main) contractor, who are currently seeking competent, suitably qualified and enthusiastic people to support their expandin...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£40000 - £50000 Per Annum|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South East UK
Consultant: Nick Gillison
The Green Recruitment Company represents a multinational, well-established energy company that is involved in various different aspects of renewable energy across Europe.
The role will involve working on all aspects of SCADA and communications. The role will be managing eight people.
- Design of wind farm SCADA systems, this includes the fibre optic network infrastructure for data collection, signal conditioning, controllers, HMIs and industrial networking.
- Manage the design process in accordance with company engineering procedures.
- Preparation and control of technical specifications and drawings to support the construction project team.
- Technical assessments of tenders.
- Monitor and assess work of specialist consultants and contractors.
- Supervision of site commissioning and testing.
- Responsible for supporting the development and management of SCADA procedures and templates including acceptance test documents.
- Identify, review and provide advice on SCADA requirements and capabilities.
- Preparation and control of technical specifications
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering, Computer Systems or equivalent engineering discipline.
- Proven track record in SCADA design and system integration.
- Experience in planning and conducting Factory and Site acceptance tests.
- Familiarity of working under UK CDM regulations.
- It is desirable to have familiarity with SCADA/PLC software suites, communication protocols and experience configuring and managing networking equipment.
- Current UK driving license.
- Travel within UK and Europe will be essential for this role.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: