Wind Forecaster - leap29
This job expired on 21-06-2012
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Offshore Wind Project Manager 17 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Job Title: Offshore Wind Project Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £55,000 : 65,000 Location: Central Belt, Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: OFWPM:NG The Organisation: The Green Recrui...
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Wind Forecaster ** Required for India**
Position: Wind Forecaster
Sector: Wind- Renewables
Salary: Negotiable on experience
A major blue chip company is looking for a Wind Forecaster to join their Wind Energy team in Bangalore, India. The company is offering competitive salaries and packages for the successful candidate.
You will be expected to carry out functions including:
- He should be familiar with working of GCM
- Must have experience in running WRF/MM5.
- Must possess experience in application of NWP output and wind farms output calculations
- Be familiar with various models and limitations of short term forecasting
- Will setup complete system for forecasting, interpretation and adoption to the special Indian conditions
The ideal candidate will have a minimum degree/ post grad in Atmospheric Science, 10- 15 years experience with a minimum 4 years experience in the Wind sector.
The company are offering a competitive basic salary variable and negotiable on experience
This is a highly sought after position for a major company so apply now before you miss out by replying to this Advert or sending your CV through to Sulaymaan Butt at Leap29.