Wind Project Manager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 14-02-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Grid Design Manager 27 days ago
This industry-leading solar renewables developer requires an experienced Grid Design Manager to join their team in their Central London offices. The successful candidate will have at least 3 years ...
PROJECT MANAGER - Uk Solar 24 days ago
Salary band: Any
Job Type: PROJECT MANAGER UK Salary: 40.000-50.000 pounds Location: Exeter, Devon Consultant: Marta Corral The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company is working a very important Spanish co...
Junior Account Manager 21 days ago
South East London
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Job Title: Junior Account Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £22,000, revised after 3 month probation period Location: London Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: JAC11 The Organisation: The Gree...
Site Manager – Waste Management 6 days ago
Site Manager – Waste Management Croydon, Greater London £45,000 - £50,000 DOE Plus Company Car, Fuel Allowance, 20 Days’ Holiday + Bank Holidays With a prove...
Lead Energy Solutions Manager 8 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Summary:Our client is a leading energy services company, seeking to appoint an Energy Technical Solutions Manager to work in their expanding London team.The successful candidate will have an ex...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£45000 - £65000 Per Annum Salary: £45k - £65k depe|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Energy Efficiency Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £45k - £65k depending on experience
Consultant: Dominic Wall
The Green Recruitment Company is working on behalf of a well-respected consultancy specialised in conventional and alternative energy generation. This company has an ever-expanding client-base and is developing a reputation for first class project engineering guidance.
Lead and manage all aspects of the onshore construction works required for a specific wind farm project. This project will be around 70MW in generating capacity. Provide technical support both in the development and contracting phases, compliance with regulations and close collaboration on consent application, bidding, construction and operation of the wind farm.
Input in the decision-making process and responsibility for leadership, supervision, coordination and project engineering execution. Furthermore, the successful candidate will be responsible for the achievement of the schedule, budget, safety and quality objectives to carry out the Company’s Strategic Plan.
- Manage and supervise engineering implementation, including fabrication, transportation, installation and commissioning - ensuring projects are delivered with high standards.
- Produce and maintain the project construction plan.
- Prepare all the specifications and technical and bidding documentation to the Technical and Commercial Managers. Evaluation of suppliers including verification that all Permitting and Environmental requirements are met
- Liaise with the client on Technical issues, Consenting & Environment, Procurement, Project Control, etc.
- Support and managing technical due diligence.
- Promote Project Management , Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental good practice and actively manage safety throughout the term of project
- Engage with and develop supply chain. Recommend, plan and implement procurement strategy.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience in large scale infrastructure projects >£100m.
- Degree in Engineering (M.Sc.)
- Civil Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical academic record.
- Extensive relevant work experience in the field of wind farm development and construction.
- Track record of onshore projects.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role or for a discreet conversation please contact us at: