over 3 years ago
Wind Project Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £45k - £65k depending on experience
Consultant: Dominic Wall
The Green Recruitment Company is working on behalf of a well-respected consultancy specialised in conventional and alternative energy generation. This company has an ever-expanding client-base and is developing a reputation for first class project engineering guidance.
Lead and manage all aspects of the onshore construction works required for a specific wind farm project. This project will be around 70MW in generating capacity. Provide technical support both in the development and contracting phases, compliance with regulations and close collaboration on consent application, bidding, construction and operation of the wind farm.
Input in the decision-making process and responsibility for leadership, supervision, coordination and project engineering execution. Furthermore, the successful candidate will be responsible for the achievement of the schedule, budget, safety and quality objectives to carry out the Company’s Strategic Plan.
- Manage and supervise engineering implementation, including fabrication, transportation, installation and commissioning - ensuring projects are delivered with high standards.
- Produce and maintain the project construction plan.
- Prepare all the specifications and technical and bidding documentation to the Technical and Commercial Managers. Evaluation of suppliers including verification that all Permitting and Environmental requirements are met
- Liaise with the client on Technical issues, Consenting & Environment, Procurement, Project Control, etc.
- Support and managing technical due diligence.
- Promote Project Management , Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental good practice and actively manage safety throughout the term of project
- Engage with and develop supply chain. Recommend, plan and implement procurement strategy.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience in large scale infrastructure projects >£100m.
- Degree in Engineering (M.Sc.)
- Civil Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical academic record.
- Extensive relevant work experience in the field of wind farm development and construction.
- Track record of onshore projects.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role or for a discreet conversation please contact us at:
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close