Wind Resource Analysis Senior Manager. India - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 09-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Offshore Wind Planning Engineer 27 days ago
London, Central/West End, City
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: Offshore Wind Planning Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: £40 : 45,000 Location: London Consultant: Nick Gillison Reference: OWPE:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company...
Senior Electrical Design Engineer 21 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are working with a global player within the provision of Consulting building services. Their reach and reputation ensures that you would be working on major blue chip schemes and with leading ar...
Energy Analyst – Data Services 13 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Summary:Our client is an international energy solutions provider, who provide services for some of the most prestigious accounts on the market. Due to current success in the prospering energy m...
Lead Turbine Inspector 9 days ago
Salary band: £90k - £100k
Viridium Associates are currently looking for a Wind Turbine Inspector to inspection of delivery, installation and commissioning of wind turbines at wind generating facilities for one of our major ...
|Salary Details:||Salary Negotiable|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
You will act as the departmental specialist in the collection, storage and analysis of wind data, the modelling of wind flows, annual energy prediction calculation and load calculation in order to support the development of prospective wind farms. You will report directly to the Head of Development.
• You will perform as an expert in the area of wind data analysis providing support to the consultant team on onshore or offshore wind energy projects
• Use relevant software to micro-site turbines based on maximum yields
• Calculate wind turbine loads during the development stage
• By performing daily check-ups of wind data you will report a monthly data report to the senior management team
• You will utilise your expertise in order to provide data and perform modelling of wind flows
• Work as a consultant and ultimately make you responsibly for the site selection for the wind mast in order to achieve the optimal output
• You will also be involved in the wind mast instrumentation layout design and assessment of wind regimes for turbine class suitability
Degree or relevant work experience in wind resource analysis
• Background knowledge and work experience in wind flows and wind energy converters
• Use of WAsP software for wind modelling.
• Skills in MCP software, utilising a range of wind data types
• Use of WindFarmer, WindPRO in the wind industry
• Excellent analytical and presentation skills
• Ability to interpret and interrogate large complex dataset
• Knowledge and experience working with the Microsoft Office suite
• Excellent reporting skills
• Will have at least 10 years experience in the onshore and/or offshore wind energy market
• A wind analysis background working on wind farm projects
• Ideally experienced as working as a consultant in the wind industry
• Fluent in English (written and verbal) with additional languages a bonus
• The ability to travel internationally
• A keen interest in the wind sector and a desire to see it progress and be part of its development internationally
Wind energy, collection, storage and analysis of wind data, the modelling of wind flows, onshore, offshore, India and load calculations.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to apply.a33hoitwn3@, call us on,. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above