Wind Resource Analysis Senior Manager. India - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 09-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Green Deal Governance Senior Analyst 12 days ago
Green Deal Governance Senior Analyst Job Type: Permanent Salary: up to £28,000 Location: Central London Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: GDGSA4 The Client The Green recruitment Company are currently wo...
Senior Technical Manager - Wind Energy 4 days ago
Eden Scott's client is a successful and rapidly expanding consultancy organisation which provides full project life cycle services across the wind, wave, tidal, biomass and solar energy industries....
Business Analyst - Energy 26 days ago
Business Analyst - Energy Job Type: Permanent Salary: £27k : £34k + Bonus and excellent benefits package Location: Central London Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: BAM345 The client The Green Recruitment...
Technical Energy Analyst 12 days ago
Technical Energy Analyst Salary: up to £28,000 + benefits Location: Greater Manchester Job type: Permanent Consultant: Tim Hall Ref: TEA45 The Client Our client is a leading Energy Company who cur...
|Salary Details:||Salary Negotiable|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
You will act as the departmental specialist in the collection, storage and analysis of wind data, the modelling of wind flows, annual energy prediction calculation and load calculation in order to support the development of prospective wind farms. You will report directly to the Head of Development.
• You will perform as an expert in the area of wind data analysis providing support to the consultant team on onshore or offshore wind energy projects
• Use relevant software to micro-site turbines based on maximum yields
• Calculate wind turbine loads during the development stage
• By performing daily check-ups of wind data you will report a monthly data report to the senior management team
• You will utilise your expertise in order to provide data and perform modelling of wind flows
• Work as a consultant and ultimately make you responsibly for the site selection for the wind mast in order to achieve the optimal output
• You will also be involved in the wind mast instrumentation layout design and assessment of wind regimes for turbine class suitability
Degree or relevant work experience in wind resource analysis
• Background knowledge and work experience in wind flows and wind energy converters
• Use of WAsP software for wind modelling.
• Skills in MCP software, utilising a range of wind data types
• Use of WindFarmer, WindPRO in the wind industry
• Excellent analytical and presentation skills
• Ability to interpret and interrogate large complex dataset
• Knowledge and experience working with the Microsoft Office suite
• Excellent reporting skills
• Will have at least 10 years experience in the onshore and/or offshore wind energy market
• A wind analysis background working on wind farm projects
• Ideally experienced as working as a consultant in the wind industry
• Fluent in English (written and verbal) with additional languages a bonus
• The ability to travel internationally
• A keen interest in the wind sector and a desire to see it progress and be part of its development internationally
Wind energy, collection, storage and analysis of wind data, the modelling of wind flows, onshore, offshore, India and load calculations.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to , call us on, or visit . No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above