Wind Turbine Load Engineer. Germany. EU60k-EU70k - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 16-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Offshore Wind Head of UK Sales 16 days ago
ROOT, East Anglia, East Midlands
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Job Title: Offshore Wind Head of UK Sales Job Type: Permanent Salary: £50 : 60,000 Location: South East Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: OFHS:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company are ...
Senior Project Manager - Europe 4 days ago
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Senior Project Manager from a renowned company within the power generation industry. Examples include Alstom, GE, Wartsila etc. The client is an internatio...
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
You will be responsible for the aero-elastic simulation of the turbine and load reduction by optimising design and control strategy. You will have a strong interface with the support structure design team. The loads engineer is part of the mechanical team and reports to the Team Leader Mechanical Engineering.
- Perform load studies by using aero-elastic codes
- Tune loads by optimising designs and control strategies
- Responsible for obtaining loads certification; cooperate with certification authority
- Produce and maintain loads documents
- Cooperate with other technical disciplines in the organisation
- Manage related work packages outsourced to contractors
Advanced degree (MSc) in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering or in a closely related discipline
- At least 5 Years of relevant working experience
- Fundamental knowledge of aerodynamics
- Extensive knowledge of (wind turbine) system behaviour
- Good organizational and communication skills and be able to work within a multi-disciplinary team of engineers
- Self-starter and pro-active problem solver.German
- German Speaking