Wind Turbine Load Engineer. Germany. EU60k-EU70k - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 16-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Boiler Specialist - Europe Yesterday
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Boiler Specialist from a renowned company within the power generation industry. Examples include Alstom, GE, Wartsila etc. The client is an internationally...
Offshore Wind Planning Engineer 26 days ago
London, Central/West End, City
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Job Title: Offshore Wind Planning Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: £40 : 45,000 Location: London Consultant: Nick Gillison Reference: OWPE:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company...
Lead Turbine Inspector 8 days ago
Salary band: £90k - £100k
Viridium Associates are currently looking for a Wind Turbine Inspector to inspection of delivery, installation and commissioning of wind turbines at wind generating facilities for one of our major ...
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
You will be responsible for the aero-elastic simulation of the turbine and load reduction by optimising design and control strategy. You will have a strong interface with the support structure design team. The loads engineer is part of the mechanical team and reports to the Team Leader Mechanical Engineering.
- Perform load studies by using aero-elastic codes
- Tune loads by optimising designs and control strategies
- Responsible for obtaining loads certification; cooperate with certification authority
- Produce and maintain loads documents
- Cooperate with other technical disciplines in the organisation
- Manage related work packages outsourced to contractors
Advanced degree (MSc) in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering or in a closely related discipline
- At least 5 Years of relevant working experience
- Fundamental knowledge of aerodynamics
- Extensive knowledge of (wind turbine) system behaviour
- Good organizational and communication skills and be able to work within a multi-disciplinary team of engineers
- Self-starter and pro-active problem solver.German
- German Speaking