Wind Turbine Load Engineer. Germany. EU60k-EU70k - Viridium Associates
This job expired on 16-01-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Offshore Wind WTG Engineer - Germany 14 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Job Title: Offshore Wind WTG Engineer Job Type: Permanent Salary: :50 : 60,000 Location: Hamburg, Germany Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: OWWGE:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruitment Company a...
Wind Resource Manager Today
Salary band: Any
In addition to carrying out project work and offering general assistance to senior management, the Wind Resource Manager will have the following key responsibilities and accountabilities: Line and ...
Loan Compliance Manager 7 days ago
My client are a leading developer, owner and operator of renewable assets in the UK. They boast an impressive track record of delivering a full turnkey solution to clients in a cost and time effect...
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
You will be responsible for the aero-elastic simulation of the turbine and load reduction by optimising design and control strategy. You will have a strong interface with the support structure design team. The loads engineer is part of the mechanical team and reports to the Team Leader Mechanical Engineering.
- Perform load studies by using aero-elastic codes
- Tune loads by optimising designs and control strategies
- Responsible for obtaining loads certification; cooperate with certification authority
- Produce and maintain loads documents
- Cooperate with other technical disciplines in the organisation
- Manage related work packages outsourced to contractors
Advanced degree (MSc) in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering or in a closely related discipline
- At least 5 Years of relevant working experience
- Fundamental knowledge of aerodynamics
- Extensive knowledge of (wind turbine) system behaviour
- Good organizational and communication skills and be able to work within a multi-disciplinary team of engineers
- Self-starter and pro-active problem solver.German
- German Speaking