Wind Turbine Sales Manager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 21-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Regional Business Development Manager, Singapore about 1 month ago
Salary band: Any
Regional Business Development Manager - Singapore - (120,000-180,000 SGD per annum + Bonus) My client is a global MNC offering products and services to optimize and increase efficiency for Power p...
Renewable Energy Sales Consultant 7 days ago
Yorkshire, Aberdeenshire, Glasgow
HOTHOUSE ENERGY are a truly unique Renewable Energy business that saw 200% growth last year. We are currently recruiting for Sales people/surveyors to demonstrate and sell our R...
Senior Business Development Manager 25 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Senior Business Development Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £50,000 + Excellent Benefits Location: South East Consultant: Tim Hall Reference: SBDM-SE The Client: The Green Recruitment Compa...
Sales Executive 25 days ago
South East, West Sussex
SeaRoc provides specialist products and services, primarily to the Offshore Renewable Energy Sector. We offer our clients marine, engineering, QHSE and GIS data management expertise together&n...
Operations and Maintenance Technician 22 days ago
This industry leading solar renewables developer requires a Operations and Maintenance Technician to join their team located in Cornwall. This person will report directly to the Site Manager and is...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||£35000 - £40000 Per Annum £35,000 - £40,000 basic|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 basic plus OTE and benefits
Location: Scotland, Field Based
Consultant: Dominic Wall
Our client is an expanding wind turbine distributor and installer specialising in machines between 100kw : 500kw. They are currently in the process of expanding operations and are looking for a high calibre sales people to increase the micro-generation project pipeline.
As the wind business development manager you will be required to travel to clients in rural locations with an aim to sell wind energy solutions.
You will have the responsibility for business development and roll out of renewable wind energy services throughout Scotland.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Marketing activities in order to best publicize the company brand.
- Attendance at the renewable energy and agricultural events and exhibitions.
- Sales activities relating to wind turbine projects (singles and pairs)
- Contractual negotiations ensuring that services are carried out in accordance with the technical requirements of the wind industry.
- Involvement in the management of wind energy projects including establishing the required links to the field service or freelancers and guarantee the necessary information flow.
- Identify opportunities and services to be implemented in the service portfolio.
Experience and skills:
- Hands on renewable business development experience.
- Experience in a sales and the business development function focusing on selling highly technical services to a diverse and agricultural customer base.
- Experience introducing new service offerings or entering new market segments is highly desirable.
- Extremely driven and ambitious.
- Full driving license.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: