Wind Turbine Sales Manager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 21-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Electrical Contracts Manager 28 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Electrical Contracts Manager is required for a well established electrical company based in Scotland. The successful Electrical Contracts Manager will have a minimum of 5 years experience in contra...
Operational Wind Farm Analyst 22 days ago
South West, Bristol, Somerset
Although the DNV GL name is new, the company has a rich heritage in renewable energy and integrates the powerful legacy of DNV, GL and Garrad Hassan. BE PART OF THE WORLD’S LARGEST RENE...
Technical Manager 16 days ago
Manchester, Oldham, Hyde
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Technical Manager is required for a heating company based in Manchester. The successful Technical Manager will have a strong technical knowledge within the heating sector and have previously manage...
Senior Development Geologist with Geomechanics 12 days ago
London, Aberdeen, Guildford
Salary band: £100k +
Senior Development Geologist with Geomechanics London or Aberdeen The Role:Development Geologist required to provide consulting services working on integrated subsurface projects!You must have a w...
QA/QC MANAGER 8 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
An immediate position has become available for a QA/QC manager. The role will require a contractor who has a Lead Auditor or Internal Auditor qualification.The role will primarily be office based w...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||£35000 - £40000 Per Annum £35,000 - £40,000 basic|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 basic plus OTE and benefits
Location: Scotland, Field Based
Consultant: Dominic Wall
Our client is an expanding wind turbine distributor and installer specialising in machines between 100kw : 500kw. They are currently in the process of expanding operations and are looking for a high calibre sales people to increase the micro-generation project pipeline.
As the wind business development manager you will be required to travel to clients in rural locations with an aim to sell wind energy solutions.
You will have the responsibility for business development and roll out of renewable wind energy services throughout Scotland.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Marketing activities in order to best publicize the company brand.
- Attendance at the renewable energy and agricultural events and exhibitions.
- Sales activities relating to wind turbine projects (singles and pairs)
- Contractual negotiations ensuring that services are carried out in accordance with the technical requirements of the wind industry.
- Involvement in the management of wind energy projects including establishing the required links to the field service or freelancers and guarantee the necessary information flow.
- Identify opportunities and services to be implemented in the service portfolio.
Experience and skills:
- Hands on renewable business development experience.
- Experience in a sales and the business development function focusing on selling highly technical services to a diverse and agricultural customer base.
- Experience introducing new service offerings or entering new market segments is highly desirable.
- Extremely driven and ambitious.
- Full driving license.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: