Wind Turbine Sales Manager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 06-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Offshore Senior Wind Turbine Foundations Sales Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £70,000 - 80,000 Location: London Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: OSWTFM-NG The Organization The Green Recruit...
Offshore Wind Turbine Generator (WTG) Senior Sales Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £70,000 - 80,000 Location: London Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: OSWTFM-NG The Organization The Green Rec...
Wind Turbine Service Technician 23 days ago
Wind Turbine Service Technician Job Type: Temporary : 12 week contract Salary: £14 - £16 per hour (negotiable DoE) +accommodation expenses Location: Scotland Consultant: Sarah Chandler Ref: WTST-...
Wind Turbine Aerodynamicist 17 days ago
Wind Turbine Aerodynamicist Job Type: Permanent Salary: £30-40k Location: Hampshire Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: AE-NG The Organisation The Green Recruitment Company is working with an intern...
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 basic plus OTE and benefits
Location: Scotland, Field Based
Consultant: Dominic Wall
Our client is an expanding wind turbine distributor and installer specialising in machines between 100kw : 500kw. They are currently in the process of expanding operations and are looking for a high calibre sales people to increase the micro-generation project pipeline.
As the wind business development manager you will be required to travel to clients in rural locations with an aim to sell wind energy solutions.
You will have the responsibility for business development and roll out of renewable wind energy services throughout Scotland.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Marketing activities in order to best publicize the company brand.
- Attendance at the renewable energy and agricultural events and exhibitions.
- Sales activities relating to wind turbine projects (singles and pairs)
- Contractual negotiations ensuring that services are carried out in accordance with the technical requirements of the wind industry.
- Involvement in the management of wind energy projects including establishing the required links to the field service or freelancers and guarantee the necessary information flow.
- Identify opportunities and services to be implemented in the service portfolio.
Experience and skills:
- Hands on renewable business development experience.
- Experience in a sales and the business development function focusing on selling highly technical services to a diverse and agricultural customer base.
- Experience introducing new service offerings or entering new market segments is highly desirable.
- Extremely driven and ambitious.
- Full driving license.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary Details:||£35000 - £40000 Per Annum £35,000 - £40,000 basic|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|