Wind Turbine Sales Manager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 06-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
O&M Technical Manager 25 days ago
My client is a leading provider of renewable energy who have the largest portfolio of Solar Assets in the UK. They are in line to double their operating capacity of ground mounted solar by the end ...
Business Development Manager 24 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Business Development Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25-35,000 DOE Location: Home based- North travel Consultant: Aimee Mail Reference: BDMN The Organisation: The Green Recruitmen...
Offshore Wind Project Manager 19 days ago
Scotland, Edinburgh & Lothians, Glasgow
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Job Title: Offshore Wind Project Manager Job Type: Permanent Salary: £55,000 : 65,000 Location: Central Belt, Scotland Consultant: Nick Gillison Ref: OFWPM:NG The Organisation: The Green Recruit...
Design Manager 5 days ago
Bristol, Plymouth, Newport
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Design Manager who has a track record of motivating teams, as well as proven management and leadership skills. You will be equipped with the nece...
Planning and Development Manager 9 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Luminous Energy Ltd is a growing solar developer based in the south west seeking to expand their development team with the appointment of a Planning and Development Manager to be responsible for th...
|Salary Details:||£35000 - £40000 Per Annum £35,000 - £40,000 basic|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 basic plus OTE and benefits
Location: Scotland, Field Based
Consultant: Dominic Wall
Our client is an expanding wind turbine distributor and installer specialising in machines between 100kw : 500kw. They are currently in the process of expanding operations and are looking for a high calibre sales people to increase the micro-generation project pipeline.
As the wind business development manager you will be required to travel to clients in rural locations with an aim to sell wind energy solutions.
You will have the responsibility for business development and roll out of renewable wind energy services throughout Scotland.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Marketing activities in order to best publicize the company brand.
- Attendance at the renewable energy and agricultural events and exhibitions.
- Sales activities relating to wind turbine projects (singles and pairs)
- Contractual negotiations ensuring that services are carried out in accordance with the technical requirements of the wind industry.
- Involvement in the management of wind energy projects including establishing the required links to the field service or freelancers and guarantee the necessary information flow.
- Identify opportunities and services to be implemented in the service portfolio.
Experience and skills:
- Hands on renewable business development experience.
- Experience in a sales and the business development function focusing on selling highly technical services to a diverse and agricultural customer base.
- Experience introducing new service offerings or entering new market segments is highly desirable.
- Extremely driven and ambitious.
- Full driving license.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: