Wind Turbine Sales Manager - Green Recruitment Company
This job expired on 06-03-2013
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Region
Browse Renewable Energy Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
SAP - ENW Authorisation 18 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
SAP - UG/OH - ENW Electricity North West Working for contractors not the DNO We are currently recruiting for Senior Authorised Person's (SAP) with ENW (Electricity North West) authorisation's pro...
Wind Resource Manager Today
Salary band: Any
In addition to carrying out project work and offering general assistance to senior management, the Wind Resource Manager will have the following key responsibilities and accountabilities: Line and ...
Energy Account Manager 15 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: Account Manager Industry Sector: Energy/Utilities Job Type: Permanent Salary: £25-30,000 DOE Location: Leicestershire Consultant: Aimee Mail Referenc...
Loan Compliance Manager 14 days ago
My client are a leading developer, owner and operator of renewable assets in the UK. They boast an impressive track record of delivering a full turnkey solution to clients in a cost and time effect...
Marketing Manager, UK, £40-50k + bonus 7 days ago
Salary band: Any
My client is a global manufacturer and distributor of high quality photovoltaic (PV) modules. They have established themselves as a key player in the solar PV market and are now looking to bring on...
|Salary Details:||£35000 - £40000 Per Annum £35,000 - £40,000 basic|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Company:||Green Recruitment Company|
|Job Categories:||Wind Energy Jobs|
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 basic plus OTE and benefits
Location: Scotland, Field Based
Consultant: Dominic Wall
Our client is an expanding wind turbine distributor and installer specialising in machines between 100kw : 500kw. They are currently in the process of expanding operations and are looking for a high calibre sales people to increase the micro-generation project pipeline.
As the wind business development manager you will be required to travel to clients in rural locations with an aim to sell wind energy solutions.
You will have the responsibility for business development and roll out of renewable wind energy services throughout Scotland.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Marketing activities in order to best publicize the company brand.
- Attendance at the renewable energy and agricultural events and exhibitions.
- Sales activities relating to wind turbine projects (singles and pairs)
- Contractual negotiations ensuring that services are carried out in accordance with the technical requirements of the wind industry.
- Involvement in the management of wind energy projects including establishing the required links to the field service or freelancers and guarantee the necessary information flow.
- Identify opportunities and services to be implemented in the service portfolio.
Experience and skills:
- Hands on renewable business development experience.
- Experience in a sales and the business development function focusing on selling highly technical services to a diverse and agricultural customer base.
- Experience introducing new service offerings or entering new market segments is highly desirable.
- Extremely driven and ambitious.
- Full driving license.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: